- Bardal 16 / 01 / 18, 11: 54Vaccinations and health ... for or against? View the latest post Answers 788 Views 86335
- Did67 16 / 01 / 18, 10: 59Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 9060 Views 349477
- Did67 16 / 01 / 18, 09: 53Vegetable garden of the (super) lazy in the 04 (800m) View the latest post Answers 537 Views 15842
- Peace 16 / 01 / 18, 07: 28ULMA 2000 boiler ignition fault View the latest post Answers 12 Views 437
- Christophe 16 / 01 / 18, 01: 23Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, what's a financial bubble? Explanations in 5 minutes chrono! View the latest post Answers 253 Views 3632
- Flytox 15 / 01 / 18, 23: 04[One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12172 Views 1545077
- Ahmed 15 / 01 / 18, 22: 32Elementary cellular automata. View the latest post Answers 10 Views 1640
- lilian07 15 / 01 / 18, 22: 17Heated floor in old house View the latest post Answers 8 Views 73
- Christophe 15 / 01 / 18, 19: 49Program gaps of Education View the latest post Answers 87 Views 28466
- Christophe 15 / 01 / 18, 17: 50AF66: explosion of a GP7200 reactor on Airbus A380 over the Atlantic View the latest post Answers 90 Views 1886
- Janic 15 / 01 / 18, 16: 09Monsanto Roundup deadly to humans - Glyphosate View the latest post Answers 126 Views 25465
- Christophe 15 / 01 / 18, 15: 05Brain, NBIC, consciousness and cognitive facts and mysteries View the latest post Answers 86 Views 18384
- sicetaitsimple 15 / 01 / 18, 10: 05A cyclonic supercavitation generator at H2O / CO2 View the latest post Answers 45 Views 1037
- phil53 14 / 01 / 18, 23: 23lazy gardener in Loire Atlantique View the latest post Answers 130 Views 7470
- Janic 14 / 01 / 18, 14: 33Why dismantle nuclear power plants? View the latest post Answers 96 Views 23054
- moinsdewatt 14 / 01 / 18, 13: 42Our pets (pictures or video) View the latest post Answers 386 Views 53426
- moinsdewatt 14 / 01 / 18, 13: 19Everything you need to know about photovoltaics in France View the latest post Answers 279 Views 70549
- moinsdewatt 14 / 01 / 18, 13: 02Roll with cheaper natural gas View the latest post Answers 74 Views 35971
- sen-no-sen 14 / 01 / 18, 12: 25The worrying situation in Venezuela! View the latest post Answers 24 Views 389
- lilian07 14 / 01 / 18, 12: 17Energy storage gravity View the latest post Answers 93 Views 3563
- izentrop 14 / 01 / 18, 10: 11Linky meter: Operating and user manual? View the latest post Answers 135 Views 70618
- BP86 13 / 01 / 18, 19: 37Self-construction burner pellet REPLICA View the latest post Answers 13 Views 441
- Ahmed 13 / 01 / 18, 17: 54Booster suction problem View the latest post Answers 4 Views 38
- Grelinette 13 / 01 / 18, 17: 33About Lyme disease (borreliosis) View the latest post Answers 102 Views 32476
- poteelorraine 13 / 01 / 18, 09: 50Newcomer of 54, a lazy kitchen garden in Lorraine View the latest post Answers 1 Views 78
- posts: 46305
- Registration: 10 / 02 / 03, 14: 06
- Location: Greenhouse planet
- x 290
- Contact :
When was the installation of the PVC frames?
Condensation at the bottom of the doors is not normal (especially if the PVC is modern), is there any air leakage (faulty laying?).
Condensation is less related to too much moisture than a cold surface problem, below the dew point, and it condenses ... (the air will never contain more water than it can contain ... at 100% RH one is at 18g of water / m3 at 20 ° C) ... and a VMC will not change much.
On the other hand it is absolutely necessary to ventilate the rooms of water (bathroom and kitchen) ... because they create moisture in suspension (fog, steam ...) which will be added to the 18 g / m3 see molle curve: fixtures-injection water / moisture-curve-de-saturation-of-the-air-and-rh-mollier-t5928.html )
How much and how is heated the house because if it is badly heated, it will condense and this even if the house is well ventilated ...
Otherwise you measured the humidity in% RH? What is the result?
the house had a ventilation (it had 40 years) but the evacuation was done in the attic. So it created problems. My father deleted him because of that. Since for him it is finished.
the house also has rolling shutters laid at the same time as the windows. They also have problems, one day in the winter shutters froze and broke when opening. The repairers asked if there was a VMC. I replied with no great regret.
irga wrote:I look at the link with the curve and the graph but these documents do not allow me to find what corresponds to my home; to tell the truth I do not understand. I just described the problems in a concrete way.
This problem of humidity is well linked to a lack of air renewal. Indoor air is at 25 ° c. This air may contain more water (in grams) than colder air. In short, cold air taken on the outside and warming up, will be much drier than the indoor air and thus reduce the risk of condensation. In addition, the development of mold is a significant health risk and a risk for the structure (development of whiting or fungi).
To limit these risks, it is necessary to ventilate and, when possible, to isolate it from the outside (one thus avoids the bad workmanship during the installation of the vapor barrier).
- Similar topics
- Last message
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guests 4