- torrent 16/07/18, 14:19The lazy garden made in northern Elsass View the latest post Answers 94 Views 4232
- Did67 16/07/18, 13:38The Potager du Sloth: the book View the latest post Answers 378 Views 20433
- eclectron 16/07/18, 08:36The right of a moron to think otherwise View the latest post Answers 9 Views 251
- Flytox 15/07/18, 23:21[One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12684 Views 1666831
- izentrop 15/07/18, 16:21Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 10877 Views 517864
- izentrop 15/07/18, 01:07Impact of CO2 in the Atmosphere? View the latest post Answers 21 Views 404
- izentrop 15/07/18, 00:33CRISPR-Cas9, man GMO arrives, welcome to Gattaca !! View the latest post Answers 35 Views 2407
- QuentinDida 14/07/18, 21:35P (otager) of P (arouseux) P (artaged) in Champagne View the latest post Answers 25 Views 631
- Did67 14/07/18, 19:12New lazy 04 kitchen garden View the latest post Answers 129 Views 4614
- izentrop 14/07/18, 15:56France is one of the worst European pupils in terms of vaccination. View the latest post Answers 68 Views 1825
- Remundo 14/07/18, 11:36Volkswagen Golf GTE85 MORE: Hybrid multifuel SYCOMOREEN View the latest post Answers 44 Views 5219
- izentrop 14/07/18, 00:25Science, pseudoscience, make a difference! View the latest post Answers 34 Views 649
- nico239 13/07/18, 23:21Economic analyzes on the passage from 90 km / h to 80 km / h in France ... View the latest post Answers 150 Views 3347
- Christophe 13/07/18, 22:02manipulation strategy (peoples) in 10 rules View the latest post Answers 171 Views 69323
- moinsdewatt 13/07/18, 20:49Waste, a huge problem View the latest post Answers 4 Views 505
- Christophe 13/07/18, 18:45Construction of a shelter, house, birdhouse in Chauves-Souris View the latest post Answers 35 Views 1208
- Diabolorent 13/07/18, 14:05The hidden face of happiness, documentary View the latest post Answers 18 Views 6960
- xboxman4 12/07/18, 21:43Cardan bike without chain speed View the latest post Answers 10 Views 261
- izentrop 11/07/18, 18:35Troubleshooting dishwasher (cycling pump) View the latest post Answers 3 Views 162
- Moindreffor 11/07/18, 14:12A vegetable lazy in Charente-Maritime View the latest post Answers 107 Views 9411
- gildas 10/07/18, 18:59Water injection engine in Brittany (Kit for Sale) View the latest post Answers 5 Views 4323
- Did67 10/07/18, 11:04lazy gardener in Loire Atlantique View the latest post Answers 180 Views 12721
- Janic 10/07/18, 07:48Fight against the Asian hornet in our gardens View the latest post Answers 34 Views 22119
- Flytox 09/07/18, 23:24Doping with water and presentation View the latest post Answers 5 Views 356
- moinsdewatt 09/07/18, 22:03Astronomy: latest news stars, March 2016 View the latest post Answers 27 Views 2965
The bistro of the site, leisure and relaxation, humor and friendliness ⇒ Reflection on political will
For some time now, surfing the net, I find a lot of articles, patents, methods and others allowing for YEARS to decrease if not to suppress the need for fossil fuel for the production of energy and transport, There seems to be a proper way of using nuclear power without producing these very long-lived wastes that poison our environment.
It seems to me, even at the risk of being cataloged in anarchists, that the major obstacle to the development of these techniques is a genuine political will to change the current system, the only pseudo-advances have been, for example, the use of Catalytic converters, which are just a go-ahead for vehicles.
Political power does not in fact have any power over the power conferred on it by the power of money, as evidence of the examples of societies OBLIGATING their workers to accept the loss of social benefits which they have durably acquired in the past on the pretext of profitability: the no Productive laws impose their laws on workers. (Examples in Germany and no doubt, the folds being taken soon in Europe)
While it is well-known that these companies make significant profits, and that their "debts" are often due to financial tricks well tied up in relocation, transfer of production etc.
The politicians are supposed to represent their own elite, ie we, not the financiers, why no real action is taken to IMPOSE to the industries the use of certain processes? It is obvious that the economy must not be collapsed because the transition must be smooth, impose a radical and immediate change, but must mark a genuine desire for reasoned change in terms of sustainability and obtain These changes by the political power actually representing the citizens.
B) B) B)
I would like to be able to paste here two graphics published in "La revue durable" but the forum does not allow it (but I will probably do one of these days in an article).
The first shows "the evolution of the final price of energy and labor costs" between 1985 and 2001.
Heating oil: -54%
Natural gas: -41%
Work (salary + charges): + 66%
The reasoning of the manager is simple: save on the job that increases the most, ie work! On the other hand it is human: saving energy involves studies, changing machines, reorganizing the company, the risk that the price of energy increases ... in short it involves costs. On the other hand it is so much simpler (and more economical) to put the pressure on the employees!
The second graph shows "Labor, Energy and Materials Productivity in US Industry" in 1950, 1970 and 1997.
The productivity of 1950 is taken as 100 base. In 1997:
Energy: approx. 110
Raw materials: approx. 110
Human work: 340!
It is that the pressure on the employees, it works! It does not cost anything, but what does it cost?
I see in these graphs the confirmation of what I see every day: work-related ill-being, precariousness, distancing social bonds. And one solution: to stop people from being maddened and to focus on growth (that is, growth but not the issue today) that allows people to live better and no Consume more . Productivity gains in energy use are part of this. This is where the economy and ecology come together (who said "econology"? That's good, you follow )
But to impose ... hmm ... personally I am quite allergic to obligations (who said "anarchist"?) And I still hope to convince or incite. I've been told that my optimism will lose me ...
I also notice that when the price of diesel increased, the truckers put the brothel .... and it worked !!
Moreover, most of the "ecological" taxes we impose serve only downstream of consumption, while their cost would be much less if they were applied upstream (ie during production). I find this system particularly Malhonete !! It perverts the very meaning of the approach, pollutes, then pays to depolluer: angry:
As for patience, it is what grieves me, by dint of waiting, nothing is done ... <_ <
As for ecological taxes, of course they are just "permits to pollute". But did I defend them? Did I say that nothing should be done? It is not because one thinks that cutting off the head of the king is not a good thing that one is royalist for that matter! We must stop with the "who is not with me is against me"! That's a bin Laden reasoning. Basta of the ayatollas of the ecology!
Evolution is not revolution!
Good reasons does not excuse unreason!
- Similar topics
- Last message
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guest 1