- Janic 25/05/18, 14:44Economic analyzes on the passage from 90 km / h to 80 km / h in France ... View the latest post Answers 71 Views 454
- sen-no-sen 25/05/18, 14:25#USTE: All immortal? (Transhumanism and philosophy) View the latest post Answers 294 Views 17124
- guibnd 25/05/18, 13:58Slug View the latest post Answers 25 Views 423
- Gaston 25/05/18, 13:40Ideal heating ... View the latest post Answers 12 Views 136
- guibnd 25/05/18, 13:22New kitchen garden lazy (Schiltigheim 67300) View the latest post Answers 3 Views 39
- chatelot16 25/05/18, 13:10small collective heating modification notice View the latest post Answers 9 Views 1089
- CaroleC 25/05/18, 12:28Savings thanks to photovoltaics View the latest post Answers 1 Views 15
- PVresistif 25/05/18, 11:35The aerovoltaic, a revolution View the latest post Answers 6 Views 662
- to be chafoin 25/05/18, 11:08A vegetable meadow? View the latest post Answers 39 Views 687
- Eric DUPONT 25/05/18, 10:17Liquid nitrogen generator engine View the latest post Answers 370 Views 10443
- Janic 25/05/18, 08:28food choices, omni carni herbivores, VG View the latest post Answers 132 Views 6412
- ENERC 25/05/18, 07:30Photovoltaics in cash ... FULL ideal solution? View the latest post Answers 16 Views 31353
- guibnd 25/05/18, 00:09Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 10299 Views 469310
- Flytox 24/05/18, 23:34[One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12554 Views 1629737
- nico239 24/05/18, 23:12The Potager du Sloth: the book View the latest post Answers 299 Views 15115
- nico239 24/05/18, 22:54Vegetable garden of the (super) lazy in the 04 (800m) View the latest post Answers 630 Views 24361
- Thouvenel 24/05/18, 22:40The garden of a lazy we occasionally. View the latest post Answers 396 Views 15718
- Ahmed 24/05/18, 21:31Palm oil: the sad renunciation of Hulot View the latest post Answers 22 Views 261
- to be chafoin 24/05/18, 19:49Clay ground View the latest post Answers 9 Views 168
- Christophe 24/05/18, 17:41Society is wrong: societal solutions and ideas in video View the latest post Answers 46 Views 35199
- Janic 24/05/18, 16:29Bread, its history, the reflection of our society View the latest post Answers 14 Views 231
- Christophe 24/05/18, 03:00Lilium, the plane electric drone taxi flies away! View the latest post Answers 10 Views 1143
- nico239 23/05/18, 23:46Yanni or Laurel the buzzz of the moment View the latest post Answers 1 Views 46
- Christophe 23/05/18, 22:58How many nuclear power plant + to ride electric? View the latest post Answers 83 Views 17970
- SixK 23/05/18, 11:36Limitation 70 km / h on the device View the latest post Answers 125 Views 31550
The bistro of the site, leisure and relaxation, humor and friendliness ⇒ Reflection on political will
For some time now, surfing the net, I find a lot of articles, patents, methods and others allowing for YEARS to decrease if not to suppress the need for fossil fuel for the production of energy and transport, There seems to be a proper way of using nuclear power without producing these very long-lived wastes that poison our environment.
It seems to me, even at the risk of being cataloged in anarchists, that the major obstacle to the development of these techniques is a genuine political will to change the current system, the only pseudo-advances have been, for example, the use of Catalytic converters, which are just a go-ahead for vehicles.
Political power does not in fact have any power over the power conferred on it by the power of money, as evidence of the examples of societies OBLIGATING their workers to accept the loss of social benefits which they have durably acquired in the past on the pretext of profitability: the no Productive laws impose their laws on workers. (Examples in Germany and no doubt, the folds being taken soon in Europe)
While it is well-known that these companies make significant profits, and that their "debts" are often due to financial tricks well tied up in relocation, transfer of production etc.
The politicians are supposed to represent their own elite, ie we, not the financiers, why no real action is taken to IMPOSE to the industries the use of certain processes? It is obvious that the economy must not be collapsed because the transition must be smooth, impose a radical and immediate change, but must mark a genuine desire for reasoned change in terms of sustainability and obtain These changes by the political power actually representing the citizens.
B) B) B)
I would like to be able to paste here two graphics published in "La revue durable" but the forum does not allow it (but I will probably do one of these days in an article).
The first shows "the evolution of the final price of energy and labor costs" between 1985 and 2001.
Heating oil: -54%
Natural gas: -41%
Work (salary + charges): + 66%
The reasoning of the manager is simple: save on the job that increases the most, ie work! On the other hand it is human: saving energy involves studies, changing machines, reorganizing the company, the risk that the price of energy increases ... in short it involves costs. On the other hand it is so much simpler (and more economical) to put the pressure on the employees!
The second graph shows "Labor, Energy and Materials Productivity in US Industry" in 1950, 1970 and 1997.
The productivity of 1950 is taken as 100 base. In 1997:
Energy: approx. 110
Raw materials: approx. 110
Human work: 340!
It is that the pressure on the employees, it works! It does not cost anything, but what does it cost?
I see in these graphs the confirmation of what I see every day: work-related ill-being, precariousness, distancing social bonds. And one solution: to stop people from being maddened and to focus on growth (that is, growth but not the issue today) that allows people to live better and no Consume more . Productivity gains in energy use are part of this. This is where the economy and ecology come together (who said "econology"? That's good, you follow )
But to impose ... hmm ... personally I am quite allergic to obligations (who said "anarchist"?) And I still hope to convince or incite. I've been told that my optimism will lose me ...
I also notice that when the price of diesel increased, the truckers put the brothel .... and it worked !!
Moreover, most of the "ecological" taxes we impose serve only downstream of consumption, while their cost would be much less if they were applied upstream (ie during production). I find this system particularly Malhonete !! It perverts the very meaning of the approach, pollutes, then pays to depolluer: angry:
As for patience, it is what grieves me, by dint of waiting, nothing is done ... <_ <
As for ecological taxes, of course they are just "permits to pollute". But did I defend them? Did I say that nothing should be done? It is not because one thinks that cutting off the head of the king is not a good thing that one is royalist for that matter! We must stop with the "who is not with me is against me"! That's a bin Laden reasoning. Basta of the ayatollas of the ecology!
Evolution is not revolution!
Good reasons does not excuse unreason!
- Similar topics
- Last message
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guests 2