- nico239 22/09/18, 02:21 lazy gardener in Loire Atlantique View the latest post Answers 210 Views 15829
- nico239 22/09/18, 01:58 Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 11285 Views 570624
- izentrop 21/09/18, 22:42 France is one of the worst European pupils in terms of vaccination. View the latest post Answers 201 Views 8592
- to be chafoin 21/09/18, 22:41 A vegetable meadow? View the latest post Answers 147 Views 11443
- Ahmed 21/09/18, 21:47 The future of robotics work View the latest post Answers 11 Views 136
- Bardal 21/09/18, 21:47 First hydrogen trains View the latest post Answers 24 Views 281
- nico239 21/09/18, 12:24 New lazy 04 kitchen garden View the latest post Answers 173 Views 11350
- nico239 21/09/18, 12:21 Economic analyzes on the passage from 90 km / h to 80 km / h in France ... View the latest post Answers 181 Views 10044
- to be chafoin 21/09/18, 11:41 Vegetable garden of the (super) lazy in the 04 (800m) View the latest post Answers 952 Views 40712
- president13 21/09/18, 11:11 Everything you need to know about photovoltaics in France View the latest post Answers 291 Views 81879
- nico239 20/09/18, 23:43 My kitchen garden of the least effort View the latest post Answers 137 Views 8984
- Flytox 20/09/18, 23:07 [One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12834 Views 1704391
- moinsdewatt 20/09/18, 22:26 Palm oil: the sad renunciation of Hulot View the latest post Answers 75 Views 3152
- Christophe 20/09/18, 22:05 Aerial video: machines, flight, landscapes, exploits, crashes View the latest post Answers 185 Views 48501
- Janic 20/09/18, 11:07 The term "GMO" only makes sense legally. View the latest post Answers 10 Views 100
- nico239 20/09/18, 00:28 Finally a garden! Where to start ? View the latest post Answers 12 Views 360
- moinsdewatt 19/09/18, 22:08 Greenland antartique new land upheavals View the latest post Answers 12 Views 5356
- president13 19/09/18, 16:24 CESI with viessmann (vitodens ...) View the latest post Answers 1 Views 44
- president13 19/09/18, 16:18 Solar ECS - over-production ?! View the latest post Answers 23 Views 160
- Janic 19/09/18, 10:07 Water memory was found. Benveniste / Montagnier View the latest post Answers 44 Views 5853
- nico239 19/09/18, 01:24 The laborious path to my hammock: a superb broncier in the Sarthe View the latest post Answers 16 Views 316
- eclectron 18/09/18, 10:27 Prepare the exit ... View the latest post Answers 72 Views 980
- moinsdewatt 17/09/18, 22:52 Germany in 2050 without nuclear View the latest post Answers 225 Views 46880
- moinsdewatt 17/09/18, 22:44 Without debt, the US would explode! View the latest post Answers 12 Views 8415
- Remundo 17/09/18, 22:44 Nicolas Hulot postpones the 50% nuclear decline target set for 2025 View the latest post Answers 58 Views 2689
The bistro of the site, leisure and relaxation, humor and friendliness ⇒ RE Be citizens: pollute more!
"The measures favoring the purchase of less greedy vehicles had already been dropped
In June all media reported noisily that heavy-duty vehicles would be taxed on the purchase and that the proceeds of this tax would be redistributed as a rebate to those who would choose to buy a low-consumption vehicle . This measure had the double interest of dissuading (a little) those who choose "unnecessary" pollution (style the 4-4 in town) and give a "boost" to those who have the means to Pay "only" a small car.
But in July, the project was set aside because it led to a drop in fuel consumption and therefore a fall in state revenues.
We are forced to consume and pollute more! "
Lowering speed due to road safety campaigns, fuel prices etc. led to a decrease of 1% of fuel consumption. Good news from the point of view of polluting emissions but catastrophe for the coffers of the State which end up with a drop of income and a hole of 1 billion which did not return.
How can this shortfall be filled? The government believes that the answer is to fuel fuel consumption.
How to go up consumption, which has bad press, without becoming unpopular? The Answers6: make sure people do not notice it and invent a bogus trick.
And this is how by forcing motorists to roll lights on they are forced to consume more fuel.
What is perverse in this story is that:
1) The safety of other users is sacrificed on the altar of money and electoral popularity
2) We pass a varnish of good feelings (so-called security, etc.) on motivations not pretty-pretty. (And we take people for cons.)
3) We still make the choice of oil instead of trying to get out of this spiral that we constantly denounce on economics.
I hope I have not been too long, but it seems important to me because it is very representative of our society that walks on the head.
There must be aberrations of this kind in Belgium, but I am not aware of it, the Belgians being (as far as I know) a bit sleepy compared to the French and less subject to the popular uprising ... But I will take an example Seems to me critical: our freeways are always free, people who do not have cars contribute for the maintenance of roads well broken by heavy goods ... In short I think we can talk about an aberration ... But we do not hear (to my knowledge) any political party talking about a project of paid motorways. No doubt for fear of the virulent reaction of the road transport sector.
- this would significantly reduce traffic and encourage people to limit their travel and carpooling.
- it would encourage people to take the train, especially the commuters
- this would make it possible to improve public transport by allocating part of the revenue
- citizens who do not have a car would no longer be penalized ...
- this would make roads safer thanks to better maintenance ... more secure roads = (?) Fewer traffic jams
- and with a little luck it would decrease the number of trucks on the roads, so even greater safety! In any case this would make freight transport by rail / water more competitive, even if everything is to be thought!
- it would create employment: maintenance of roads and posts at tolls (although in my opinion, it is a lure to think that this kind of jobs improves the quality of life: rolleyes :)
PS: I want to clarify that I have a car .....
The toll motorway in Belgium is simply unfeasible in the sense that given the number of entrances and exits, the infrastructure would be huge and its cost would make the operation unprofitable. The only way would be to use a sticker, as in Switzerland, but again, it would take infrastructure at the borders to sell these vignettes! Yet, that would create employment ....
A + B)
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guest 1