- nico239 26/05/18, 00:17Economic analyzes on the passage from 90 km / h to 80 km / h in France ... View the latest post Answers 83 Views 563
- Flytox 25/05/18, 23:22[One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12559 Views 1630027
- sen-no-sen 25/05/18, 23:05Palm oil: the sad renunciation of Hulot View the latest post Answers 34 Views 306
- Remundo 25/05/18, 23:01Volkswagen Golf GTE85 MORE: Hybrid multifuel SYCOMOREEN View the latest post Answers 41 Views 3940
- izentrop 25/05/18, 22:55Make leavened bread View the latest post Answers 30 Views 2106
- urok 25/05/18, 22:51Ideal heating ... View the latest post Answers 16 Views 178
- Did67 25/05/18, 22:23New kitchen garden lazy (Schiltigheim 67300) View the latest post Answers 6 Views 108
- moinsdewatt 25/05/18, 20:05The tidal test future Paimpol-Bréhat park underway View the latest post Answers 18 Views 7557
- Ahmed 25/05/18, 20:04Savings thanks to photovoltaics View the latest post Answers 3 Views 35
- Ahmed 25/05/18, 19:50#USTE: All immortal? (Transhumanism and philosophy) View the latest post Answers 295 Views 17142
- moinsdewatt 25/05/18, 18:32Everything you need to know about photovoltaics in France View the latest post Answers 283 Views 74731
- izentrop 25/05/18, 17:54The aerovoltaic, a revolution View the latest post Answers 8 Views 697
- green68 25/05/18, 17:26A Kitchen Garden Sloth in the Hérault (St-Chinian) View the latest post Answers 82 Views 5765
- Did67 25/05/18, 17:23Slug View the latest post Answers 27 Views 488
- chatelot16 25/05/18, 13:10small collective heating modification notice View the latest post Answers 9 Views 1095
- to be chafoin 25/05/18, 11:08A vegetable meadow? View the latest post Answers 39 Views 711
- Eric DUPONT 25/05/18, 10:17Liquid nitrogen generator engine View the latest post Answers 370 Views 10472
- Janic 25/05/18, 08:28food choices, omni carni herbivores, VG View the latest post Answers 132 Views 6426
- ENERC 25/05/18, 07:30Photovoltaics in cash ... FULL ideal solution? View the latest post Answers 16 Views 31368
- guibnd 25/05/18, 00:09Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 10299 Views 469750
- nico239 24/05/18, 23:12The Potager du Sloth: the book View the latest post Answers 299 Views 15145
- nico239 24/05/18, 22:54Vegetable garden of the (super) lazy in the 04 (800m) View the latest post Answers 630 Views 24394
- Thouvenel 24/05/18, 22:40The garden of a lazy we occasionally. View the latest post Answers 396 Views 15745
- to be chafoin 24/05/18, 19:49Clay ground View the latest post Answers 9 Views 178
- Christophe 24/05/18, 17:41Society is wrong: societal solutions and ideas in video View the latest post Answers 46 Views 35205
The bistro of the site, leisure and relaxation, humor and friendliness ⇒ RE Be citizens: pollute more!
"The measures favoring the purchase of less greedy vehicles had already been dropped
In June all media reported noisily that heavy-duty vehicles would be taxed on the purchase and that the proceeds of this tax would be redistributed as a rebate to those who would choose to buy a low-consumption vehicle . This measure had the double interest of dissuading (a little) those who choose "unnecessary" pollution (style the 4-4 in town) and give a "boost" to those who have the means to Pay "only" a small car.
But in July, the project was set aside because it led to a drop in fuel consumption and therefore a fall in state revenues.
We are forced to consume and pollute more! "
Lowering speed due to road safety campaigns, fuel prices etc. led to a decrease of 1% of fuel consumption. Good news from the point of view of polluting emissions but catastrophe for the coffers of the State which end up with a drop of income and a hole of 1 billion which did not return.
How can this shortfall be filled? The government believes that the answer is to fuel fuel consumption.
How to go up consumption, which has bad press, without becoming unpopular? The Answers6: make sure people do not notice it and invent a bogus trick.
And this is how by forcing motorists to roll lights on they are forced to consume more fuel.
What is perverse in this story is that:
1) The safety of other users is sacrificed on the altar of money and electoral popularity
2) We pass a varnish of good feelings (so-called security, etc.) on motivations not pretty-pretty. (And we take people for cons.)
3) We still make the choice of oil instead of trying to get out of this spiral that we constantly denounce on economics.
I hope I have not been too long, but it seems important to me because it is very representative of our society that walks on the head.
There must be aberrations of this kind in Belgium, but I am not aware of it, the Belgians being (as far as I know) a bit sleepy compared to the French and less subject to the popular uprising ... But I will take an example Seems to me critical: our freeways are always free, people who do not have cars contribute for the maintenance of roads well broken by heavy goods ... In short I think we can talk about an aberration ... But we do not hear (to my knowledge) any political party talking about a project of paid motorways. No doubt for fear of the virulent reaction of the road transport sector.
- this would significantly reduce traffic and encourage people to limit their travel and carpooling.
- it would encourage people to take the train, especially the commuters
- this would make it possible to improve public transport by allocating part of the revenue
- citizens who do not have a car would no longer be penalized ...
- this would make roads safer thanks to better maintenance ... more secure roads = (?) Fewer traffic jams
- and with a little luck it would decrease the number of trucks on the roads, so even greater safety! In any case this would make freight transport by rail / water more competitive, even if everything is to be thought!
- it would create employment: maintenance of roads and posts at tolls (although in my opinion, it is a lure to think that this kind of jobs improves the quality of life: rolleyes :)
PS: I want to clarify that I have a car .....
The toll motorway in Belgium is simply unfeasible in the sense that given the number of entrances and exits, the infrastructure would be huge and its cost would make the operation unprofitable. The only way would be to use a sticker, as in Switzerland, but again, it would take infrastructure at the borders to sell these vignettes! Yet, that would create employment ....
A + B)
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guests 2