- to be chafoin 21/09/18, 10:22 lazy gardener in Loire Atlantique View the latest post Answers 204 Views 15733
- to be chafoin 21/09/18, 10:07 A vegetable meadow? View the latest post Answers 141 Views 11321
- Diabolorent 21/09/18, 09:56 New lazy 04 kitchen garden View the latest post Answers 172 Views 11242
- phil53 21/09/18, 07:57 Economic analyzes on the passage from 90 km / h to 80 km / h in France ... View the latest post Answers 177 Views 9947
- nico239 20/09/18, 23:43 My kitchen garden of the least effort View the latest post Answers 137 Views 8901
- Flytox 20/09/18, 23:07 [One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12834 Views 1703094
- AD 44 20/09/18, 22:38 Everything you need to know about photovoltaics in France View the latest post Answers 290 Views 81790
- moinsdewatt 20/09/18, 22:26 Palm oil: the sad renunciation of Hulot View the latest post Answers 75 Views 3131
- Christophe 20/09/18, 22:05 Aerial video: machines, flight, landscapes, exploits, crashes View the latest post Answers 185 Views 48464
- Bardal 20/09/18, 21:34 First hydrogen trains View the latest post Answers 22 Views 250
- Christophe 20/09/18, 21:21 The future of robotics work View the latest post Answers 8 Views 99
- Did67 20/09/18, 15:11 Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 11275 Views 569795
- nico239 20/09/18, 12:43 Vegetable garden of the (super) lazy in the 04 (800m) View the latest post Answers 951 Views 40548
- Janic 20/09/18, 11:07 The term "GMO" only makes sense legally. View the latest post Answers 10 Views 77
- nico239 20/09/18, 00:28 Finally a garden! Where to start ? View the latest post Answers 12 Views 351
- moinsdewatt 19/09/18, 22:08 Greenland antartique new land upheavals View the latest post Answers 12 Views 5341
- president13 19/09/18, 16:24 CESI with viessmann (vitodens ...) View the latest post Answers 1 Views 33
- president13 19/09/18, 16:18 Solar ECS - over-production ?! View the latest post Answers 23 Views 145
- Janic 19/09/18, 12:29 France is one of the worst European pupils in terms of vaccination. View the latest post Answers 200 Views 8469
- Janic 19/09/18, 10:07 Water memory was found. Benveniste / Montagnier View the latest post Answers 44 Views 5818
- nico239 19/09/18, 01:24 The laborious path to my hammock: a superb broncier in the Sarthe View the latest post Answers 16 Views 297
- eclectron 18/09/18, 10:27 Prepare the exit ... View the latest post Answers 72 Views 963
- moinsdewatt 17/09/18, 22:52 Germany in 2050 without nuclear View the latest post Answers 225 Views 46838
- moinsdewatt 17/09/18, 22:44 Without debt, the US would explode! View the latest post Answers 12 Views 8404
- Remundo 17/09/18, 22:44 Nicolas Hulot postpones the 50% nuclear decline target set for 2025 View the latest post Answers 58 Views 2668
The bistro of the site, leisure and relaxation, humor and friendliness ⇒ Future-science and the others ...
Taking a look at different forums, I note with horror the lack of openness of many people, it seems that there is a kind of "clan" of people who seek only to discredit new ideas, (see among others the thread on the magnetic motors on futura-science or the thread on <a href='http://forum.lelectronique.com/' target='_blank'> http://forum.lelectronique.com/ </a> in "blabla" which I am the instigator.
Do you have the same feeling as me that there is a kind of collusion whose purpose is to discredit people who propose unusual ideas? (Would the Net become a kind of TF1? )
Thanks A +
I am also scared by the lack of openness of some people who think they have absolute truth.
These same people, for example, judge the heresy PMC under the noble pretext that "if it existed, it would have been known for a long time and that it would be commercialized". Well then. Here is an analysis she is fine.
They are sheep or weathervanes with which one must compose, but with which, it is not necessary to waste time in verbiage.
One day, I hope there will be much more to say because everything will be demonstrated and will be imposed as normal.
They shoot down but others pull up
to follow .....: huh:
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
I am totally of your opinion, the only thing that worries me is the delay towards a rapid evolution of the techniques which is caused by all these "wait-and-see" whereas the necessity is in urgency for our poor planet and incidentally for civilization! (Well, I did not let myself go! Lol !!)
Moreover, it is more a revolution than an evolution: to imagine that there are other sources of energy than oil whereas the whole system (economic, political, educational ...) in which one lives rests on him (oil), use, abuse, gargle ... it is a revolution even if some solutions are old (HVB ...)
(Well, I did not let myself go! Lol !!)
I do not doubt for a moment
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and invited 1