- Janic 25/05/18, 14:44Economic analyzes on the passage from 90 km / h to 80 km / h in France ... View the latest post Answers 71 Views 454
- sen-no-sen 25/05/18, 14:25#USTE: All immortal? (Transhumanism and philosophy) View the latest post Answers 294 Views 17124
- guibnd 25/05/18, 13:58Slug View the latest post Answers 25 Views 422
- Gaston 25/05/18, 13:40Ideal heating ... View the latest post Answers 12 Views 136
- guibnd 25/05/18, 13:22New kitchen garden lazy (Schiltigheim 67300) View the latest post Answers 3 Views 39
- chatelot16 25/05/18, 13:10small collective heating modification notice View the latest post Answers 9 Views 1088
- CaroleC 25/05/18, 12:28Savings thanks to photovoltaics View the latest post Answers 1 Views 15
- PVresistif 25/05/18, 11:35The aerovoltaic, a revolution View the latest post Answers 6 Views 661
- to be chafoin 25/05/18, 11:08A vegetable meadow? View the latest post Answers 39 Views 686
- Eric DUPONT 25/05/18, 10:17Liquid nitrogen generator engine View the latest post Answers 370 Views 10443
- Janic 25/05/18, 08:28food choices, omni carni herbivores, VG View the latest post Answers 132 Views 6412
- ENERC 25/05/18, 07:30Photovoltaics in cash ... FULL ideal solution? View the latest post Answers 16 Views 31353
- guibnd 25/05/18, 00:09Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 10299 Views 469309
- Flytox 24/05/18, 23:34[One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12554 Views 1629737
- nico239 24/05/18, 23:12The Potager du Sloth: the book View the latest post Answers 299 Views 15115
- nico239 24/05/18, 22:54Vegetable garden of the (super) lazy in the 04 (800m) View the latest post Answers 630 Views 24361
- Thouvenel 24/05/18, 22:40The garden of a lazy we occasionally. View the latest post Answers 396 Views 15718
- Ahmed 24/05/18, 21:31Palm oil: the sad renunciation of Hulot View the latest post Answers 22 Views 261
- to be chafoin 24/05/18, 19:49Clay ground View the latest post Answers 9 Views 168
- Christophe 24/05/18, 17:41Society is wrong: societal solutions and ideas in video View the latest post Answers 46 Views 35199
- Janic 24/05/18, 16:29Bread, its history, the reflection of our society View the latest post Answers 14 Views 231
- Christophe 24/05/18, 03:00Lilium, the plane electric drone taxi flies away! View the latest post Answers 10 Views 1143
- nico239 23/05/18, 23:46Yanni or Laurel the buzzz of the moment View the latest post Answers 1 Views 46
- Christophe 23/05/18, 22:58How many nuclear power plant + to ride electric? View the latest post Answers 83 Views 17970
- SixK 23/05/18, 11:36Limitation 70 km / h on the device View the latest post Answers 125 Views 31550
The bistro of the site, leisure and relaxation, humor and friendliness ⇒ Future-science and the others ...
Taking a look at different forums, I note with horror the lack of openness of many people, it seems that there is a kind of "clan" of people who seek only to discredit new ideas, (see among others the thread on the magnetic motors on futura-science or the thread on <a href='http://forum.lelectronique.com/' target='_blank'> http://forum.lelectronique.com/ </a> in "blabla" which I am the instigator.
Do you have the same feeling as me that there is a kind of collusion whose purpose is to discredit people who propose unusual ideas? (Would the Net become a kind of TF1? )
Thanks A +
I am also scared by the lack of openness of some people who think they have absolute truth.
These same people, for example, judge the heresy PMC under the noble pretext that "if it existed, it would have been known for a long time and that it would be commercialized". Well then. Here is an analysis she is fine.
They are sheep or weathervanes with which one must compose, but with which, it is not necessary to waste time in verbiage.
One day, I hope there will be much more to say because everything will be demonstrated and will be imposed as normal.
They shoot down but others pull up
to follow .....: huh:
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
I am totally of your opinion, the only thing that worries me is the delay towards a rapid evolution of the techniques which is caused by all these "wait-and-see" whereas the necessity is in urgency for our poor planet and incidentally for civilization! (Well, I did not let myself go! Lol !!)
Moreover, it is more a revolution than an evolution: to imagine that there are other sources of energy than oil whereas the whole system (economic, political, educational ...) in which one lives rests on him (oil), use, abuse, gargle ... it is a revolution even if some solutions are old (HVB ...)
(Well, I did not let myself go! Lol !!)
I do not doubt for a moment
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guests 2