- torrent 16/07/18, 14:19The lazy garden made in northern Elsass View the latest post Answers 94 Views 4232
- Did67 16/07/18, 13:38The Potager du Sloth: the book View the latest post Answers 378 Views 20433
- eclectron 16/07/18, 08:36The right of a moron to think otherwise View the latest post Answers 9 Views 251
- Flytox 15/07/18, 23:21[One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12684 Views 1666832
- izentrop 15/07/18, 16:21Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 10877 Views 517864
- izentrop 15/07/18, 01:07Impact of CO2 in the Atmosphere? View the latest post Answers 21 Views 404
- izentrop 15/07/18, 00:33CRISPR-Cas9, man GMO arrives, welcome to Gattaca !! View the latest post Answers 35 Views 2407
- QuentinDida 14/07/18, 21:35P (otager) of P (arouseux) P (artaged) in Champagne View the latest post Answers 25 Views 631
- Did67 14/07/18, 19:12New lazy 04 kitchen garden View the latest post Answers 129 Views 4614
- izentrop 14/07/18, 15:56France is one of the worst European pupils in terms of vaccination. View the latest post Answers 68 Views 1825
- Remundo 14/07/18, 11:36Volkswagen Golf GTE85 MORE: Hybrid multifuel SYCOMOREEN View the latest post Answers 44 Views 5219
- izentrop 14/07/18, 00:25Science, pseudoscience, make a difference! View the latest post Answers 34 Views 649
- nico239 13/07/18, 23:21Economic analyzes on the passage from 90 km / h to 80 km / h in France ... View the latest post Answers 150 Views 3347
- Christophe 13/07/18, 22:02manipulation strategy (peoples) in 10 rules View the latest post Answers 171 Views 69323
- moinsdewatt 13/07/18, 20:49Waste, a huge problem View the latest post Answers 4 Views 505
- Christophe 13/07/18, 18:45Construction of a shelter, house, birdhouse in Chauves-Souris View the latest post Answers 35 Views 1208
- Diabolorent 13/07/18, 14:05The hidden face of happiness, documentary View the latest post Answers 18 Views 6960
- xboxman4 12/07/18, 21:43Cardan bike without chain speed View the latest post Answers 10 Views 261
- izentrop 11/07/18, 18:35Troubleshooting dishwasher (cycling pump) View the latest post Answers 3 Views 162
- Moindreffor 11/07/18, 14:12A vegetable lazy in Charente-Maritime View the latest post Answers 107 Views 9411
- gildas 10/07/18, 18:59Water injection engine in Brittany (Kit for Sale) View the latest post Answers 5 Views 4323
- Did67 10/07/18, 11:04lazy gardener in Loire Atlantique View the latest post Answers 180 Views 12721
- Janic 10/07/18, 07:48Fight against the Asian hornet in our gardens View the latest post Answers 34 Views 22119
- Flytox 09/07/18, 23:24Doping with water and presentation View the latest post Answers 5 Views 356
- moinsdewatt 09/07/18, 22:03Astronomy: latest news stars, March 2016 View the latest post Answers 27 Views 2965
The bistro of the site, leisure and relaxation, humor and friendliness ⇒ Future-science and the others ...
Taking a look at different forums, I note with horror the lack of openness of many people, it seems that there is a kind of "clan" of people who seek only to discredit new ideas, (see among others the thread on the magnetic motors on futura-science or the thread on <a href='http://forum.lelectronique.com/' target='_blank'> http://forum.lelectronique.com/ </a> in "blabla" which I am the instigator.
Do you have the same feeling as me that there is a kind of collusion whose purpose is to discredit people who propose unusual ideas? (Would the Net become a kind of TF1? )
Thanks A +
I am also scared by the lack of openness of some people who think they have absolute truth.
These same people, for example, judge the heresy PMC under the noble pretext that "if it existed, it would have been known for a long time and that it would be commercialized". Well then. Here is an analysis she is fine.
They are sheep or weathervanes with which one must compose, but with which, it is not necessary to waste time in verbiage.
One day, I hope there will be much more to say because everything will be demonstrated and will be imposed as normal.
They shoot down but others pull up
to follow .....: huh:
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
I am totally of your opinion, the only thing that worries me is the delay towards a rapid evolution of the techniques which is caused by all these "wait-and-see" whereas the necessity is in urgency for our poor planet and incidentally for civilization! (Well, I did not let myself go! Lol !!)
Moreover, it is more a revolution than an evolution: to imagine that there are other sources of energy than oil whereas the whole system (economic, political, educational ...) in which one lives rests on him (oil), use, abuse, gargle ... it is a revolution even if some solutions are old (HVB ...)
(Well, I did not let myself go! Lol !!)
I do not doubt for a moment
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guest 1