Return Scroll Stop Automatic mode

The bistro of the site, leisure and relaxation, humor and friendlinessExplain me.

The developments of the forum and site. Humor and conviviality among members of the forum - Everything is anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, leisure, recreation, sports, vacation, passions ... What do you do in your free time? Exchange Forum passions, activities, leisure or recreational ... creative!
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby chedavid » 29/09/04, 15:47

my parents own a Citroen BX Turbo Diesel. she 250000 km and we would like to know if, when you talk about normal engine, the method of mixing with the crude vegetable oil works on our vehicle.
on the other hand, I have a mob ', an old Peugeot 103 generation, gasoline, and walking with a mixture of oil two times. that do to pollute less with? I did not understand all your explanations ...
thank you in advance.
david, 15 years.
Ps: dsl I first put this mess. In the wrong forum.
0 x

Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Unread Messageby Christine » 30/09/04, 18:59

Christophe had replied:

For BX I advise you to read the .pdf on this page: ... s-120.html

For the mob not much to do .... can be the synthetic fuel? (L 200 5 vegetable oil + L of alcohol burn mixed for a few days and a synthetic fuel is obtained)

Or better: mounting a pantone reactor (see section Project Pantone) on the site.

I am the author of the engineer's report
0 x

Back to "The bistro of the site, leisure and relaxation, humor and friendliness"