- phil53 20/08/18, 23:52 Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 11064 Views 542657
- phil53 20/08/18, 23:45 lazy gardener in Loire Atlantique View the latest post Answers 182 Views 13970
- Flytox 20/08/18, 23:06 [One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12764 Views 1684645
- to be chafoin 20/08/18, 22:38 Signs of lack of water or excess heat? View the latest post Answers 26 Views 948
- oli 80 20/08/18, 22:12 A little trick to save water by watering the garden View the latest post Answers 51 Views 49564
- Remundo 20/08/18, 22:08 Fridge - mitigate the peak at startup View the latest post Answers 12 Views 99
- moinsdewatt 20/08/18, 20:59 Surcharged generator or not? View the latest post Answers 56 Views 1009
- Ahmed 20/08/18, 20:14 Our pets (pictures or video) View the latest post Answers 449 Views 71714
- Did67 20/08/18, 12:38 The Potager du Sloth: the book View the latest post Answers 396 Views 23794
- Janic 20/08/18, 08:31 France is one of the worst European pupils in terms of vaccination. View the latest post Answers 127 Views 4084
- izentrop 20/08/18, 07:15 Economic analyzes on the passage from 90 km / h to 80 km / h in France ... View the latest post Answers 159 Views 5163
- izentrop 19/08/18, 23:07 Monsanto Roundup deadly to humans - Glyphosate View the latest post Answers 378 Views 42843
- Remundo 18/08/18, 20:27 Volkswagen Golf GTE85 MORE: Hybrid multifuel SYCOMOREEN View the latest post Answers 47 Views 6241
- Moindreffor 17/08/18, 18:25 My kitchen garden of the least effort View the latest post Answers 93 Views 4192
- nico239 17/08/18, 02:06 Wooden deck, feedback from experiences View the latest post Answers 2 Views 82
- moinsdewatt 15/08/18, 16:48 Astronomy: latest news stars, March 2016 View the latest post Answers 31 Views 3764
- Leo Maximus 15/08/18, 16:43 Auxiliary cats of organic farming View the latest post Answers 17 Views 878
- nico239 15/08/18, 14:27 New upcoming forum that you want as functions? View the latest post Answers 151 Views 14218
- Ahmed 15/08/18, 10:07 And if the BIO was a LURE ..... euuuuuh! View the latest post Answers 81 Views 2240
- to be chafoin 15/08/18, 00:41 A vegetable meadow? View the latest post Answers 119 Views 6252
- dede2002 14/08/18, 21:30 My (large) solar thermal project View the latest post Answers 66 Views 29152
- DC 14/08/18, 17:20 Insulating selection and installation according to roofs and parts View the latest post Answers 1 Views 125
- Christophe 14/08/18, 14:33 The plastic is (not so) great! View the latest post Answers 100 Views 45872
- Christophe 14/08/18, 13:18 Best of words or remarks of our children! View the latest post Answers 40 Views 5036
- Christophe 12/08/18, 18:10 [One other] Des déconnantes videos or videos to see View the latest post Answers 570 Views 131105
First, it was nice, it was nice, the people were relaxed, said hello and smiled at each other. Just that, it was worth the trip.
Then, some disappointments: No "Roll my flower", No Pantone reactor as it was announced. The person who was coming was ill, I was told.
I was already come for that mainly disappointed.
But what I did not like at all, it is frankly shopping nearby.
Admission: 4 euro / person. good, I want to but once inside, there was a lot more commercial than stand stand "how to do this or that." For example there was a superb solar water heater in innox to 960 euro, but no solar water heater system D, panel or "how to make a solar water heater." So I regret having paid 4 euro entry of a trade fair.
Bio meals 12 euro. Yeah, it was good but a bit limited in quantity. Entrance ou dessert, a glass of wine (very good).
Patrick Barronet (independent house) in its conference started with the idea that "the pollution is mental first" and must start with "clean up its head." I think even within the eco center of everyone Perigord did not finish the job at this level.
What is the aim of an eco festival? Bring most effectively to a maximum of person to reconsider their surconsomation habits and raise awareness of "ecology", or is it just to make a trade show "ecologist". Especially considering the prices practiced by the various exhibitors, it maintains the idea that to be ecologist, you must be rich. If for a solar water heater must disburse 960 euro, a lot of people will stay in the right vieu electric water heater not even 150. How is it that on an eco center, there was not even a water heater fabriquation home with little or recup Honer materials?
Decidedly, it's not like that at all as I see it. <_ <
- posts: 47079
- Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
- Location: Greenhouse planet
- x 415
- Contact :
Those who believe ecoorganisateurs to change the world by applying the same methods that people / system they accuse .... Luckily they are naive nice to continue funding these fairs !!
Why do you that nothing moves from renewable energy level or even decades bio power level? Just because everyone calculates such a commercial basis always higher profitability .... style of allignment price / life / gain provided to the customer and NOT relative to the cost of the product! The same calculation is applied to rogue organic product, margin 5, 10 20 to see .... but nothing is too much for a product GOOD !! But with organic products the problem is usually the distributor ...
I stop the not to be mean with Mr Barronet who does not hesitate to organize Pantone training at 150 € is not incompetent, pocket a% above obviously and especially publicly destroy the rare really scientific evidence (mine). ..but obviously it is less dream so sell !!!! And yes Patrick, the reality is disappointing ....
- posts: 47079
- Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
- Location: Greenhouse planet
- x 415
- Contact :
reps ". Bio meals 12 euro Yeah, it was good but a bit limited in quantity Enter or dessert, a glass of wine (very good).".
oci like I have known ca ... but worse: ct vegetarian food and wine that he opened at the end ... after dessert ... when nobody wanted ....
I believe it is important to set the context: a farm where Claude, a green (or similar for those who do not like) built with dixaine of trainees and trainers 6 houses "green" (unfired brick straw, hemp, monomur, cordwood and two others I can not remember) in the space of seven months, trying to favor local industries.
If I am not mistaken, is architect Claude and said several times that he knew Baronnay last thirty years (without much comment).
Personally I thought it was amazing. His outspokenness, his good nature, but above all the active character of his approach (it was he who instigated the idea of eco-center on where and who with his wife is training for green building. Their idea is to create a new status for "ecological builders Intermittent".
I am convinced that these people are sincere and truly dynamic; the little that I could talk with them.
He knew well who had participated in Auch mowing and several improvised screenings of video events.
In the intervention of the trainees, I found the strength and emotion of sites like I could do this summer. It gives me considerable momentum that can get in the game until there is a working relationship between the trainees, but also game and knowledge sharing.
During this first edition I also faint with people of Ciirad (anti-nuclear), the guy who had his car 100% oil (he just added a gazoile of r21 préchaufer filter to filter and oil) and the atmosphere on Saturday night.
Overall I do not blame the organizers.
The problem (which was half perceptible on site, at the time we esssaie more to enjoy a maximum, after the reflections arrive) comes to my mind of exhibitors who, admittedly not hesitate to in hard commercialism.
Not the slightest information on the self-construction (apart in homes or were explained how to make coatings, contruire this or that).
Only the washroom attendant dry toilets, lee kind to the truck and the one who presented his 205 mounted Pantone (as basic plans Nexus, but it happened at the very end and we had to be on site for the chopper, so that t ' interested, I have a number of friends with whom he mounted) actually did in the reproducible information by all.
We wanted to see gratos plans solar ovens, how its solar thermal? , How to educate kids with small practical and fun experiences, things like that ... it was not there this year and it can be asked whether a ECOFEST can really get into that mindset.
I met Mata festive yards later who told me that their old assoc (with Christophe and Christine for those who know), Sunflower had completely arrreté the festoches when he moved with great gear by the info on gardening, rainwater recycling craft, wind and stirling autoconstruit becaufe for them, the few public they arivaient touching was actually quite skeptical and not really ready to put these experiences into practice.
As correctly serinait Claude, it is high time that the green mass will take in hand and put into practice everything she can read in books, but especially what it can learn from those who have already launched into 'adventure.
For me nothing is more rewarding, humanly, personally, in knowledge and its relationship to work and other than construction sites during which you help for two or three weeks a special mounting his house (which tells you everything ) in exchange for the cover and a piece of fields to plant your tent or leave the truck.
To multiply these experiences is to broaden one's knowledge, points of view and skills for the simple act of helping or for a personal project behind.
In short, the yards, the foot
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guests 2