- dirk pitt 22/03/18, 10:59The power (watt) of the man View the latest post Answers 18 Views 240
- dirk pitt 22/03/18, 10:08Need advice ... What settings for a pellet boiler? View the latest post Answers 51 Views 1884
- Eric DUPONT 22/03/18, 08:35Liquid nitrogen generator engine View the latest post Answers 75 Views 1813
- Flytox 22/03/18, 00:10[One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12381 Views 1576479
- izentrop 21/03/18, 23:24Monsanto Roundup deadly to humans - Glyphosate View the latest post Answers 234 Views 32509
- moinsdewatt 21/03/18, 22:30Hydroquest tidal turbines View the latest post Answers 2 Views 24
- moinsdewatt 21/03/18, 22:15Solar road Ségolène laughing View the latest post Answers 122 Views 9810
- Moindreffor 21/03/18, 20:21New vegetable garden View the latest post Answers 6 Views 364
- green68 21/03/18, 18:43A Kitchen Garden Sloth in the Hérault (St-Chinian) View the latest post Answers 45 Views 3205
- Ahmed 21/03/18, 18:16The waste is the raw material of the XXI century View the latest post Answers 10 Views 1279
- Moindreffor 21/03/18, 17:06Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 9819 Views 405700
- izentrop 21/03/18, 10:48Photovoltaic Resistive Cost Effective View the latest post Answers 150 Views 4282
- Remundo 21/03/18, 08:24air engine Aimé Rousseau of 60 years View the latest post Answers 3 Views 16545
- Did67 20/03/18, 14:15Potager lazy in the Lot-et-Garonne - clay soil, life to restore- View the latest post Answers 22 Views 1544
- sen-no-sen 20/03/18, 11:02How Russian power is using the Internet to try to destabilize Western democracies .. View the latest post Answers 4 Views 168
- dirk pitt 20/03/18, 10:11Oil: when there are more, there are still View the latest post Answers 87 Views 32691
- Stef72 19/03/18, 19:45A vegetable lazy Sarthe View the latest post Answers 295 Views 15382
- Did67 19/03/18, 18:59A vegetable lazy in Charente-Maritime View the latest post Answers 79 Views 5954
- Gaston 19/03/18, 11:57electric car and transport, wire news View the latest post Answers 407 Views 15739
- denis17 18/03/18, 17:20The vegetable garden of the lazy Breton View the latest post Answers 66 Views 5383
- moinsdewatt 18/03/18, 14:05Rare earth: not so rare it View the latest post Answers 32 Views 2817
- sen-no-sen 18/03/18, 13:27François Roddier, thermodynamics and society View the latest post Answers 404 Views 39252
- Did67 18/03/18, 11:03THE FOUNDATIONS OF A GOOD CULTURE OF PLANTS View the latest post Answers 22 Views 909
- Did67 18/03/18, 10:37Emission of smoke boiler Okofen View the latest post Answers 61 Views 9948
- BP86 17/03/18, 21:52Self-construction burner pellet REPLICA View the latest post Answers 31 Views 3837
Premierement, c'etait plutot sympa, il faisait beau, les gens étaient detendus, se disaient bonjour et se faisaient des sourires. Rien que ça, ça valait le deplacement.
Ensuite, quelques deceptions : Pas de "Roule ma fleur", Pas de reacteur Pantone comme il était annoncé. La personne que devait venir etait malade m'a-t-on dit.
I was already come for that mainly disappointed.
But what I did not like at all, it is frankly shopping nearby.
Admission: 4 euro / person. good, I want to but once inside, there was a lot more commercial than stand stand "how to do this or that." For example there was a superb solar water heater in innox to 960 euro, but no solar water heater system D, panel or "how to make a solar water heater." So I regret having paid 4 euro entry of a trade fair.
Bio meals 12 euro. Yeah, it was good but a bit limited in quantity. Entrance ou dessert, a glass of wine (very good).
Patrick Barronet (independent house) in its conference started with the idea that "the pollution is mental first" and must start with "clean up its head." I think even within the eco center of everyone Perigord did not finish the job at this level.
What is the aim of an eco festival? Bring most effectively to a maximum of person to reconsider their surconsomation habits and raise awareness of "ecology", or is it just to make a trade show "ecologist". Especially considering the prices practiced by the various exhibitors, it maintains the idea that to be ecologist, you must be rich. If for a solar water heater must disburse 960 euro, a lot of people will stay in the right vieu electric water heater not even 150. How is it that on an eco center, there was not even a water heater fabriquation home with little or recup Honer materials?
Decidedly, it's not like that at all as I see it. <_ <
- posts: 46804
- Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
- Location: Greenhouse planet
- x 386
- Contact :
Those who believe ecoorganisateurs to change the world by applying the same methods that people / system they accuse .... Luckily they are naive nice to continue funding these fairs !!
Why do you that nothing moves from renewable energy level or even decades bio power level? Just because everyone calculates such a commercial basis always higher profitability .... style of allignment price / life / gain provided to the customer and NOT relative to the cost of the product! The same calculation is applied to rogue organic product, margin 5, 10 20 to see .... but nothing is too much for a product GOOD !! But with organic products the problem is usually the distributor ...
Je m'arrete la pour ne pas etre méchant avec Mr Barronet qui n'hésite pas à organiser des stages Pantone à 150 € fait pas des incompétents, empocher un % dessus évidement et surtout détruire publiquement les rares témoignages vraiment scientifiques ( le mien )...mais évidement ca fait moins rever donc vendre !!!! Et oui Patrick, la réalité est décevante....
- posts: 46804
- Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
- Location: Greenhouse planet
- x 386
- Contact :
reps ". Bio meals 12 euro Yeah, it was good but a bit limited in quantity Enter or dessert, a glass of wine (very good).".
oci like I have known ca ... but worse: ct vegetarian food and wine that he opened at the end ... after dessert ... when nobody wanted ....
I believe it is important to set the context: a farm where Claude, a green (or similar for those who do not like) built with dixaine of trainees and trainers 6 houses "green" (unfired brick straw, hemp, monomur, cordwood and two others I can not remember) in the space of seven months, trying to favor local industries.
If I am not mistaken, is architect Claude and said several times that he knew Baronnay last thirty years (without much comment).
Personally I thought it was amazing. His outspokenness, his good nature, but above all the active character of his approach (it was he who instigated the idea of eco-center on where and who with his wife is training for green building. Their idea is to create a new status for "ecological builders Intermittent".
I am convinced that these people are sincere and truly dynamic; the little that I could talk with them.
He knew well who had participated in Auch mowing and several improvised screenings of video events.
In the intervention of the trainees, I found the strength and emotion of sites like I could do this summer. It gives me considerable momentum that can get in the game until there is a working relationship between the trainees, but also game and knowledge sharing.
During this first edition I also faint with people of Ciirad (anti-nuclear), the guy who had his car 100% oil (he just added a gazoile of r21 préchaufer filter to filter and oil) and the atmosphere on Saturday night.
Overall I do not blame the organizers.
The problem (which was half perceptible on site, at the time we esssaie more to enjoy a maximum, after the reflections arrive) comes to my mind of exhibitors who, admittedly not hesitate to in hard commercialism.
Not the slightest information on the self-construction (apart in homes or were explained how to make coatings, contruire this or that).
Only the washroom attendant dry toilets, lee kind to the truck and the one who presented his 205 mounted Pantone (as basic plans Nexus, but it happened at the very end and we had to be on site for the chopper, so that t ' interested, I have a number of friends with whom he mounted) actually did in the reproducible information by all.
We wanted to see gratos plans solar ovens, how its solar thermal? , How to educate kids with small practical and fun experiences, things like that ... it was not there this year and it can be asked whether a ECOFEST can really get into that mindset.
I met Mata festive yards later who told me that their old assoc (with Christophe and Christine for those who know), Sunflower had completely arrreté the festoches when he moved with great gear by the info on gardening, rainwater recycling craft, wind and stirling autoconstruit becaufe for them, the few public they arivaient touching was actually quite skeptical and not really ready to put these experiences into practice.
As correctly serinait Claude, it is high time that the green mass will take in hand and put into practice everything she can read in books, but especially what it can learn from those who have already launched into 'adventure.
For me nothing is more rewarding, humanly, personally, in knowledge and its relationship to work and other than construction sites during which you help for two or three weeks a special mounting his house (which tells you everything ) in exchange for the cover and a piece of fields to plant your tent or leave the truck.
Multiplier ces expériences , c'est élargir ses connaissances , les points de vue et ses compétences pour le simple fait d'aider ou pour un projet perso derrière.
In short, the yards, the foot
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guest 1