- Janic 22/07/18, 11:32The right of a moron to think otherwise View the latest post Answers 53 Views 985
- Janic 22/07/18, 08:57France is one of the worst European pupils in terms of vaccination. View the latest post Answers 78 Views 2305
- darkducobu 22/07/18, 06:40My kitchen garden of the least effort View the latest post Answers 65 Views 2042
- inventor 22/07/18, 03:57New 4 stroke engine (in English) View the latest post Answers 674 Views 186301
- izentrop 21/07/18, 23:58Freeze with Chrome since last update Windows 10 View the latest post Answers 2 Views 253
- izentrop 21/07/18, 23:16Make leavened bread View the latest post Answers 42 Views 3538
- Flytox 21/07/18, 22:39[One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12697 Views 1671523
- sen-no-sen 21/07/18, 20:42Hyperloop the train of the future? View the latest post Answers 19 Views 1750
- darkducobu 21/07/18, 20:07Wind: building a vertical axis wind turbine from A to Z View the latest post Answers 215 Views 434864
- Sikar 21/07/18, 19:06Everything you need to know about photovoltaics in France View the latest post Answers 286 Views 76708
- to be chafoin 21/07/18, 18:15Botanical Garden 900m altitude View the latest post Answers 70 Views 1950
- Janic 21/07/18, 18:03Econokit, yet a water doping kit for sale View the latest post Answers 441 Views 164683
- Did67 21/07/18, 17:48Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 10909 Views 522480
- Moindreffor 21/07/18, 13:31The Potager du Sloth: the book View the latest post Answers 391 Views 21452
- nico239 21/07/18, 00:12Wind power: for or against the wind? View the latest post Answers 719 Views 209013
- moinsdewatt 20/07/18, 23:54Our pets (pictures or video) View the latest post Answers 438 Views 68630
- phil53 20/07/18, 23:12lazy gardener in Loire Atlantique View the latest post Answers 181 Views 13100
- Moindreffor 20/07/18, 19:47A vegetable lazy in Charente-Maritime View the latest post Answers 111 Views 9837
- Eric DUPONT 20/07/18, 10:06Cardan bike without chain speed View the latest post Answers 13 Views 488
- izentrop 19/07/18, 22:37manipulation strategy (peoples) in 10 rules View the latest post Answers 174 Views 69752
- to be chafoin 19/07/18, 21:17The "Garden of Lazy" in Dordogne View the latest post Answers 143 Views 11100
- Grelinette 19/07/18, 19:21Schedule a door opening system with battery View the latest post Answers 52 Views 8690
- Did67 19/07/18, 09:29The lazy garden made in northern Elsass View the latest post Answers 101 Views 4652
- Sylvester spiritus 18/07/18, 23:12A cyclonic supercavitation generator at H2O / CO2 View the latest post Answers 86 Views 5027
- Bardal 18/07/18, 15:08Monsanto Roundup deadly to humans - Glyphosate View the latest post Answers 349 Views 40601
What is the point ?
And where is morality?
To give the opportunity to all registered members to browse and stay on the forum, so they remain in status "hidden" or "invisible" ???
When we registered member, we assume its presence.
If you want to stay "incognito"
(and I wonder why for an honest reason?)
and like any "guest", we pat advertising.
There may be other reasons, like escaping a cyber-bomber, in this case it can be very useful and even recommended (and it annoys even these, proof that it is effective ...). There may be other reasons of this kind ...
But aside from that agreement, interest, on the contrary.
There would be some who would be particularly exposed and others not?
We are not on FB!
There is the admin and a modo who use this invisible status.
They certainly have their reasons of management or amenities.
But for some others?
With respect to all the others that connect, it look like?
One can also pretend to escape a cybbermobbeur, while the reality is to camouflage its presence continuously ...
That members of the management have the opportunity to use this feature. Why not ?
But do not offer this option in the profile of other members, seem to me more friendly and honest to the community.
I would like appreciation judgment Christophe, or mods ...
- posts: 8208
- Registration: 15/10/07, 16:05
- Location: Clermont Ferrand
- x 92
- Contact :
1360 wrote:OK, thanks. On other forums, there is a small logo usually placed next to the username and which provides information on the connection of the Newbie ... And actually, I do not see what's the point of hiding.
Yes, but it's not much use ...
Sometimes the PC stays on with the eco-charged page, and you're not there ... except for the status
Conversely you can be there (not connected) and status puts you away.
See that people respond, it seems enough.
gegyx wrote:Cyber mobbing? Not know
Frankly, some should, as they have been "holiday" of the fo-fo for!
gegyx wrote:It is also an excuse to escape cybbermobbeur, when the reality is to conceal his presence continually
Is this not the projection SA own idea ?!
Since there are fewer scandal around the résurgeance of those who were inventing new nicknames (?) Thanks to the new moderation. What was it before if it is also a way to go unnoticed precisely in tune with this totally hypocritical vision of the subject (?)
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guests 3