Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

The bistro of the site, leisure and relaxation, humor and friendlinessFor improvement

The developments of the forum and site. Humor and conviviality among members of the forum - Everything is anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, leisure, recreation, sports, vacation, passions ... What do you do in your free time? Exchange Forum passions, activities, leisure or recreational ... creative!
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Obamot » 08/01/13, 22:14

Instead of being "collapsed", the list looks like this:

Bizarre.
0 x

Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Alain G » 09/01/13, 08:34

plasmanu wrote:A virus on mac. It's a first. : Mrgreen:

: Mrgreen:

In proportion now there's so many viruses on the Mac!

There's really a benefit of having a Mac because we fear do everything a Mac is Windows.

If one likes to pay more and we have a EGO above other well it's machine to purchase !!!
: Mrgreen:
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby elephant » 09/01/13, 11:05

This is not the opinion of users: it remains unsurpassed in graphics, music and video applications.

My son is pro, it comes from the PC, but it does not want anything but a Mac

But the ticket is 3 X Price for a laptop (in Europe)
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Obamot » 09/01/13, 13:15

Eh oh the boat ....

It's been ages that Mac's is PC ...

Besides, on a Mac you run all you want, with Parallels®.

Anyway, yesterday I installed a new version of Firefox (the old new refurbished ... lol) with an old folder preferably taken from a back up, and it turned nickel, and then I handed the old preference file and patatra ...

So I have a service that is corrupted in the preference folder!

I had never seen that! : Mrgreen: normal for a blue : Cheesy: : Mrgreen:

Yes pachyderm, I have no choice, my clients are on Mac ...

And although they have become much worse than windaube (finally the Intel machine is the same, only changing the operating system) in principle I use OSX and not Microfrost : Mrgreen: I do not know why...

Alain G, I not pay my more expensive machines, because I'm one or two generation behind ... so I purchased second hand. The other day I saw a Intel for the price of US $ 280
0 x
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 09/01/13, 13:24

Obamot: ca is not a bug Caching (common on older versions of Chrome) or blocking of javascript?

The 2 are set in the preferences ...

Is the "latest topics and messages" visible on all pages are displayed?

Speaking of improvement, coincidence ?, I eased pages for members logged and the display of pages and browsing should be faster!
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!

plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby plasmanu » 09/01/13, 14:18

I just take the test at the moment.
If you uncheck javascript: (on android) we get the symptom Obamot.
Index empty and 150derniers shaped sub-forums.
It recoche and everything returns to normal.
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Alain G » 09/01/13, 16:10

elephant wrote:This is not the opinion of users: it remains unsurpassed in graphics, music and video applications.

My son is pro, it comes from the PC, but it does not want anything but a Mac

But the ticket is 3 X Price for a laptop (in Europe)

If you take the advice of a pro Mac using Apple has long used its software very sure that he did swear by the Mac but since the Mac's can run Windows there's no noticeable difference Performance one against the other.

One of my friends swore by Mac and my son who is in the computer sold him a laptop the same price as a Mac but under Windows like any good mac'iste he returned to the Mac but it only lasted than 6 months because he quickly realized that for the same price he had a much better machine under Window and he now rolls with an i8, a video card and a faster machine.

There is now a Windows convert!
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.

Criticism is good if added to some compliments.

Alain
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Obamot » 09/01/13, 17:34

Ok, saw big THANK YOU to all the I'm not at home, but with the mop åß∂Δº Δº√ ~ § ≠ ø € Ωƒ { '} € ºƒ iPad that "like" so, so I'll try that.

Alain G: You always say that, but the radio was (Vait) PC everywhere now ... Mébon as Linux, you do not have all the tools you want on all platforms, so it's according ... I expect a screenshot laptop with touch, Mac or PC I care. Because with that damned iPad, I can do nothing.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Obamot » 23/05/13, 17:37

A force to cultivate the art of ambiguity in this forum, would it not ends by reaping what has been sown?

A certain relaxation appears, and this is not the same supernatural fadaises emerge, the same foolish theories about science and its evolution, against which its detractors continue to spit de facto, and AS D'HAB the whole thing is done in group shooting (as by chance).

AND DAMAGES THAT'S BECAUSE IN THE MEANTIME IT PREVENTS TOTALLY TO TALK ABOUT THIS SERIOUSLY.

It is thanks to the stigma of the confrontation between two blocs that can advance misinformation ....

Phenomena repeatedly observed here and many of whom were the victims.

In short, since the ride becomes clear as spring water (to force) the only way is to not respond to this charade, since those who are so fanatical, are not able to calm down by themselves.

This is the only applicable proposal in the amha state, if we do not want the forum to be taxed to practice censorship.

And it worked very well until then (since March 3) since the forum off again on the right foot, with all kinds of topics. The new mods preserving fairly direct attacks troublemakers (I do not name them, we know them) and all is actually for the best.

I do not understand why he had to remake the buzz with a wire "boostage Forum", which just create an additional ambiguity where there were more.

The forum has achieved (and continues to) near 90 new posts daily.
This means if it goes wrong ... : Cheesy:

(Who said that some monopolized space: pure invention, the figures prove it: but when one wants to part with his dog, is well known, is said to have rabies ...)

anyways me, although all subjects are allowed here, we must not again be invaded, it is in my humble opinion, where the balance point is.
0 x
"The important thing is not the path to happiness, the important thing is the way" - Lao Tzu
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 23/05/13, 17:45

You make a caca nervous because there is a member who has posted information on an energy producing mechanism gravitational which we will soon show that it will never work?

It's quite interesting because there had injected substance to build their "proto" ...

He will falter alone ...

Are there other problems it down here !! Over behavior of background ...
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!