Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ...Mets oil!

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
lapi
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Mets oil!

Unread Messageby lapi » 02/09/04, 09:56

I saw from both sides
People who turn their tires
With different vegetable oils
And choice, different tastes
A car with fried taste
fried fish
And yet other
but what is interresting is that one type
Was turning his shot to 100%
With as expenses about 300euros
And for result a conso passing from 8 liters ad after its statements 3,5
liters
Why not study this idea
On this a +
0 x

Philflam
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Unread Messageby Philflam » 11/09/04, 08:17

Hi to you Lapi,

If you have the details we are interested ...
0 x
lapi
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Unread Messageby lapi » 11/09/04, 09:06

Hello
that's what I found
<a href='http://membres.lycos.fr/operationtournesol/util.htm' target='_blank'> http://membres.lycos.fr/operationtournesol/util.htm </a>
The explanations are simple
You should know that oil is as expensive as gas oil
And there is an assos who takes care of making your oil
Http://www.roulemafleur.free.fr/index.htm
On this a +
0 x
dge
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Unread Messageby dge » 14/09/04, 10:21

This weekend (12 / 09) I went to the eco festival center. The association "Roule ma fleur" that was supposed to be present was not there. :(
On the other hand there was a young farmer with his Misubshi from the 80 years that worked at 100% with self-produced sunflower oil. Its tractors also operate with this fuel.

A small can of gas oil a simple T of plumbing and two valves allow it to pass from one fuel to another. This system is especially useful for the winter because if it stops with the oil of sunflower when it is cold, it is very difficult to restart the next day.

At an individual level, he is very pleased with his system. But if this were to become widespread, what would be the consequences? It is clear that an intensive cultivation of sunflower to make fuel would have catastrophic consequences on the environment. However, according to "Roule ma fleur", the calculation gives the following results: For an average diesel vehicle (6 to 7 liters on the 100) turning at 100% in oil, 1 hectar is needed to cover 12500 Km. We quickly realize that if all the diesels turned in vegetable oil, we would not have finished winding fields of sunflower on the road of holidays.

Personally I live in the countryside and I am very tempted by the experience. Find one or two peasants, set up an association, buy a tritcher and ... roll my flower. Well, if it gets bigger, I'm afraid it's a lollipop. I already imagine transgenic sunflowers stuffed with chemical fertilizers as far as the eye can see: wacko:
0 x
lapi
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Unread Messageby lapi » 28/09/04, 09:42

Hello
Have you listened last Saturday
They spoke of it saying that it could do this notably in the north where agriculture would be in perdition
And at the same time provide jobs
a+
0 x

gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby gegyx » 17/08/06, 22:41

I am amused to look for a very old subject.
Attention André! Competition comes from the South ...
---------

A report (which is worth what it is worth), on the use of frying oil on vehicles in the USA
on FR2, 20h log:
http://jt.france2.fr/20h
Click on BIOFUELS
in the right menu.
---------
With 24l, I understand that it wants to consume less ...
Positive in the USA: We say that we do not want to be dependent on outside producers, that we are patriotic, and we roll in frying oil ... and we are not embarrassed by the fisc!
:?: In France, even with a tricolor flag in the four corners of the car, I do not know if it would work well ...
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby elephant » 17/08/06, 22:49

And then, imagine, growing sunflowers is going to be so profitable, that no more wheat, cows, potatoes, ....

We'll be able to ride, but we'll have to starve! : Lol:

In any case, "the" solution does not exist, but

A little judge
economy by that,
Insulation there,
Telephoning instead of moving,

We will end up consuming less while waiting better :D
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Unread Messageby lau » 18/08/06, 15:58

If we are not equipped and we do not know what to do with the residues, it is not even worth investing in when we have less 30ha.

Systems; Meanwhile: bike bike!
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 18/08/06, 16:13

Punaiz it's Topic's digging!
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

Unread Messageby Other » 09/09/06, 05:42

Hello
Well that's the fistons rolling in oil for some years, the father there and put, although I did the mounts on the jetta to the son I took a little bit of experience, and like j 'T wanted to solve some problem in order to work in 100% and it is oil of peanut (it freezes easily) but it has a good smell.
The summer is relatively easy if we respect certain rule for not having a mechanical problem (we had it last year) at the beginning we operate with small ratios
And then we ended up no longer measuring and approaching the 80% and more oil, a cool night and that's what it starts, a filtration hative.ect ..

Basically I placed a 25 liters outboard boat tank in the trunk quite thick steel, I modified it for the pressurized with an out on turbo (the oil is thick to get through A small 3 / 8 conduit forward,
I keep the original 80 liters tank for gas oil
I have built two coolant heaters
I will explain why in a specific position
I eliminate the return to the tank to make a fuel loop in a small 1 liter tank,
I always start on diesel and when the engine reaches 80c the oil follows more slowly 60 c I transfer on the oil and it is not long that it goes up more 70c (the thermometer stops it)
And one rolls, with the panton that makes an engine that hardly smells the oil in exhaust .This bizard with blends oil diesel that smelled more oil than 100% oil. At 6 km before arrival I transfer to gasoil.
The challenge is to operate this at relatively cold temperatures, not at the heart of the winter it does -25 it would be hard work to want to walk with margarine.
Although on a long journey it is feasible, but at least it must be able to transvider this butter and especially pump it, the beautiful little grease pumps it does not run the streets (the pumps with pallets or with gear, march up Has a certain fluidity)
What I did to differrent (oily), I used the hot return to make a syphon pump (venturi) to fetch cold oil and bring it into the loop.
I made another principle of exchanger with two thermostats or at least use the big duct that goes to the radiator, instead of setting off on the heater .. which has the disadvantage has full power to overheat the engine. (All that is in derivation on the radiator does not pass in the radiator)

but what is interresting is that one type
Was turning his shot to 100%
With as expenses about 300euros
And for result a conso passing from 8 liters ad after its statements 3,5
liters

It is not the observation that I made the consumption and higher with oil than diesel with a panton in both cases

Andre
0 x