Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ...Mets oil!

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 20/05/08, 11:06

Cuicui wrote:Unfortunately, the process is kept secret ...

Forced, do not want to say that it is a simple bacterium very common ... they could not patent it : Evil: : Evil:

In the article on Laigret the process in question is well explained: it is the (of the?) perfringens
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!

tigrou_838
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

put oil

Unread Messageby tigrou_838 » 20/05/08, 11:24

just a little question.

two weeks ago I put some grass over dandelions in a plastic bucket and I forgot it, sheltered from the rain and in full sun, that it was not my surprise when I wanted to empty the bucket, to see a black liquid at the bottom.

would not be the beginning of the transformation into green oil ??????

if so, I turn the composter and I put pails in plastot everywhere.

here, I know nothing so I leave the floor to the pro biochemistry.

tigrou : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 20/05/08, 11:34

Yes tigger it is (well it's the beginning) but in your case I think it's mostly a start of biomethanisation.

With oil, the problem is the "continuation" ... that is the control of the process so that it does not end up in biogas precisely, the extraction of oil without breaking the biological process and finally the "refinement "in a fuel" burnable "(ie in the device that goes well and without much CO or unbreated pollution type).
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!
tigrou_838
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

put oil

Unread Messageby tigrou_838 » 20/05/08, 11:45

ok christophe, i will look at the laigret patent more closely, 1952 patent.

tigrou
0 x
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 20/05/08, 11:53

If you need water for the process, do you know where to find it? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x

tigrou_838
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

put oil

Unread Messageby tigrou_838 » 20/05/08, 11:58

ok biloutte eh,

it will be easier to put a hose on your rake, to bring water to my home !!!!

good I know 115kms it's a bit far.

A + + +

tigrou : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 20/05/08, 12:04

What a joke this tigger : Mrgreen:
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Cuicui » 20/05/08, 12:58

Remundo wrote:Well, if it's fermentation, it's even less revolutionary ... a bacterium or another ...

It is a fermentation with traces of iodine as a catalyst. So much the better if it is not revolutionary, a well-known process is perhaps more within our reach. If everyone could make their fuel, it would still have a little air of revolution. Just check if this oil can directly fuel a diesel engine without refining. According to Laigret, the oil obtained floats on the surface of the preparation.
I think this topic deserves a new title: make your own fuel from biomass.
If by chance some people already do it without our knowledge, it would be nice if they give us information ... Since the process does not seem to interest the industrialists (they prefer to use food products), it is perhaps within the reach of individuals! :P
http://www.lagrandeepoque.com/LGE/content/view/879
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby jonule » 20/05/08, 14:00

anaerobic attention = no air presence! or oxygen ...

if not for control, it will be simpler to make a recipe: you have to watch the T ° C for a while, I think, and possibly a degree of je ne sais quoi?
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Cuicui » 20/05/08, 16:51

jonule wrote:anaerobic attention = no air presence! or oxygen ...

hi Jonule
It will require a fermentation that produces either carbon dioxide that expels air from above, or lighter methane that will chase the air from below. Once the air is exhausted, close tightly with perhaps an outlet to evacuate any overpressure. Open and recover the oil only at the end of the fermentation. So, no continuous feed that may bring air, but several closed containers with fermentation in progress.
0 x