Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ...Mets oil!

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
jlvx
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

to roll or eat?

Unread Messageby jlvx » 09/09/06, 08:41

Apart from a few farmers or a very local production, it is not the raw vegetable oil of sunflower or rapeseed, even used at 80% which will make it possible to do without Mister Oil.
On the other hand, on a mode a bit more "industrial", I propose the following step (hoping not to too much reverse certain phases or to forget)
1 / recovery of treatment plants / animal waste, on the one hand methane and on the other hand "dry" organic residues, via digesters
2 / Above ground cultivation of sunflower or rapeseed varieties or? (plants that could be tropical, see below), which give a good yield of oil in the plant
If in addition, under conditions of temperature, nitrogenous inputs and irrigation we find varieties allowing several annual harvests, we take right away;
3 / the recovered gas is used to heat the greenhouse if needed (from where tropical plants adhoc), the dry residues are a very good fertilizer
4 / "ladder" cultures (see the photos of this Japanese gardener who cultivates ten times more lettuces for the same surface by making them grow "in staircase")
5 / the above-ground cultivation uses very little water (misting effect) very few entrants (and we have available fertilizers from recycling point 1 /), and requires, all things being equal, 10 times less than surface to be multiplied by the number of annual cycles possible according to the varieties.
Moreover, we no longer speak of "cultivable" sufaces, we can even locate the production units near the major places of consumption.
6 / the oil is obtained by cold pressing;
7 / we filter a max
8 / we recover the waste of the plant, either for feed cakes, or to make biogas, in self-consumption or to feed the network
9 / one refines, generalizes, markets the kits "bi carburation" GO / HVB, to avoid most problems, including in the most modern Diesel engines
and 10 / as we are good citizens, we get taxed, but at a much lower rate than (ex) TIPP : Cheesy:

Variant with "algae", interest many annual harvests, from which surfaces even less, question, can we easily feed CO2 (via methane see 1 /?), Main nutrient for the growth of algae?
: Cry:

Sorry for our farmer friends, it's less "funny" :!:
0 x

Obelix
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Unread Messageby Obelix » 09/09/06, 09:53

Hello,

It's very good all this !!
But if we thought a little more:
The sunflower is greedy in water, rapeseed too.
These are annual plants of temperate climate!
Every year, it is necessary to cut, plow and replant ...

The JATROPHA is a plant of semi-desert climate (we go there slowly but surely)
No need to replant each year ... (less waste)
Its oil yield is much better than sunflower or rapeseed (35% a 40%)
He could very well occupy the compulsory "fallow" ...
Inconvenient it freezes faster (approx 0 ° C)

Long live the jatropha for oily !! : Mrgreen:

Obelix
0 x
FRANCK (49)
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby FRANCK (49) » 08/10/06, 22:12

I confirm what andré says above:

my trash has 100% hv consumes 6,5l / 100 for 6L to GO.
0 x
everything is polluted, everything is possible to decontaminate
FRANCK (49)
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: Put on oil!

Unread Messageby FRANCK (49) » 08/10/06, 22:15

lapi wrote:I saw from both sides
People who turn their tires
With different vegetable oils
And choice, different tastes
A car with fried taste
fried fish
And yet other
but what is interresting is that one type
Was turning his shot to 100%
With as expenses about 300euros
And for result a conso passing from 8 liters ad after its statements 3,5
liters
Why not study this idea
On this a +

yes a lot of people do it.
I too have 100% bicarburation sunflower oil, rapeseed, olive, peanut, a little palm and even once with my mother's old nut oil! (thanks grandma)
for the cost in 300roros too. refunded after 300litre filtered, consumed. or 500kms !! : Cheesy:
0 x
everything is polluted, everything is possible to decontaminate
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Cuicui » 16/05/08, 09:55

Yesterday on Arte a report on the oil extracted from the seeds of jatropha (non-food), better yield than rapeseed, used as biofuel, also allows the reforestation of desert places (but still needs a minimum of water)
0 x

Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 16/05/08, 14:52

The jatropha is mentioned at the end of this article dating from ...1949... distressing ...

https://www.econologie.com/biomasse-et-p ... -3810.html : Cry:
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Make oil with biomass

Unread Messageby Cuicui » 16/05/08, 19:35

There is an article on econology about making oil from biomass, but I have not been able to download it.
On the other hand, here is another link:

http://www.lagrandeepoque.com/LGE/content/view/879

Exploitation of biomass alone (sewage sludge, various wastes that we do not know how to get rid of) would be enough to produce enough oil for road traffic.
Our "dear" government wants to make fuel with wheat, corn and beets.
How can individuals make their oil from waste?
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby jonule » 19/05/08, 10:52

1) turn them into biogas

2) turn it into liquid via fischer tropps process

----------

the 1) is possible for an individual (sewage kitchen wc):
http://www.nrjrealiste.fr/biogaz/biogaz2.html

the 2) is already hot ... it's a bit like a gas plant! unless, on the net, there are techniques?
otherwise you have to comrpess the gas, not very good performance / autonomy I think ...
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Cuicui » 19/05/08, 11:44

jonule wrote:2) turn it into liquid via fischer tropps process
the 2) is already hot ... it's a bit like a gas plant! unless, on the net, there are techniques?

thank you, Jonule, to revive the subject.
The technique to produce oil rather than biogas seems to exist, it is old: it is that of Dr. Laigret. See :
http://www.lagrandeepoque.com/LGE/content/view/879
It is based on the use of bacteria.
"What happened to Dr. Jean Laigret?
We will not dwell on the reasons which led to an incredible oblivion of his major and historical discovery. But it is clear that it could hardly, in 1950, serve as politico-financial interests ... What about our very problematic time? A man of talent and truth, little preoccupied with his personal career, he was none the less known for his work on tropical diseases when he began to study methane fermentation. He had directed important works and he was correspondent of the Institute at the time of his death in 1966, there is now 40 years.

This obviously does not interest the government. Highly a cheap process within reach of individuals ...
Last edited by Cuicui the 19 / 05 / 08, 12: 10, 2 edited once.
0 x
Tagor
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Unread Messageby Tagor » 19/05/08, 11:56

Cuicui wrote:The technique seems to exist, it is old: it is that of Dr. Laigret.

the solutions are not technical, because there is a whole pallet
potential solutions and even already operational ...

but of behavioral and political order ...
0 x