Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Agriculture: problems and pollution, new technologies and solutionsA vegetable lazy in Charente-Maritime

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
denis17
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

A vegetable lazy in Charente-Maritime

Unread Messageby denis17 » 19/03/17, 18:05

Bonjour à tous
Small presentation of the garden: complex argilo humic limestone clay on about 20 to 30 cm on clayey subsoil with some stones limestone and flint.
This land was originally a meadow where sheep were found 30 years ago. It then became a constructible field. The corner where my new vegetable garden was located had partly been a traditional garden (becher) but without any fertilizers or pesticides.
Instead, laying was not lazy : Mrgreen: , Since there was previously a large pile of soil and a little compost spread on the future garden of 45m2, unfolded a bunch of hay on the 2 / 3 Is not the most difficult) and finally the manufacture of the brf.
20170225_182002 (0) .jpeg
At work on the brf

The sequel later.
Denis
2 x

Did67

Re: A vegetable garden in Charente-Maritime

Unread Messageby Did67 » 19/03/17, 18:38

Welcome to Phoenix Club !!!

This perceptive to have "returns" from various regions, various soils, various climates, various gardeners obviously excites me!
0 x
denis17
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby denis17 » 19/03/17, 20:16

I will speak about it in one of my future posts. And thank you for the welcome.
Denis
0 x
denis17
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby denis17 » 21/03/17, 19:51

And so, a vegetable garden of the lazy, why?
I have always had more or less a garden, never more 50 m2, and often closer to the 10m2. And even with years without. One of the main problems is that I do not always take the time to take care of it, not always present, other occupations ... and this cursed weed that invades everything : Evil:
The discovery of the vegetable garden of Didier has restored me the desire to recover, for its "relative ease" implementation, for its management (to give back hay once a year, so called weed management, etc. ...) and of course for its organic side which gives again on the ground what it has been taken for years.
There would still be more than I think more things to say but I prefer the action to a long speech. :P
Denis
1 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby sicetaitsimple » 21/03/17, 22:03

denis17 wrote:There would still be more than I think more things to say but I prefer the action to a long speech.

Well welcome and pleased to hear you tell us this first season.
0 x

denis17
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby denis17 » 21/03/17, 23:12

It will come, the garden am the evolutions of time : Wink:
Denis
0 x
Did67

Unread Messageby Did67 » 22/03/17, 14:07

denis17 wrote:
The discovery of the vegetable garden of Didier has restored me the desire to recover, for its "relative ease" implementation, for its management (to give back hay once a year, so called weed management, etc. ...) and of course for its organic side which gives again on the ground what it has been taken for years.

It pleases me because it is exactly one of the reasons why I "décarcasse" [confs, videos, writings, visits to me ...; It becomes compelling!]

As my meetings with people, I realize how much the "we say", the internet and its buzzeurs or all the guides "lock up" people in thoughts that make them believe that it is Complicated ... A kind of "normalization" by a "sudden model" (whatever it is).

To the point that I wonder about the interest of putting a subtitle to my videos: the "liberated gardeners" "
0 x
denis17
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby denis17 » 22/03/17, 17:50

As I understand, "good old habits" have a hard life.
I talk about it, but most of the gardeners we met did not feel the need to change, and those who want an organic garden only see through the hills and other garden in permaculture.
Everyone to his own tastes. : Wink:
Denis
0 x
phil53
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Unread Messageby phil53 » 22/03/17, 18:28

denis17 wrote:As I understand, "good old habits" have a hard life.
I talk about it, but most of the gardeners we met did not feel the need to change, and those who want an organic garden only see through the hills and other garden in permaculture.
Everyone to his own tastes. : Wink:
Denis

Yes Denis is pretty disappointing, it's been a year that I speak about me and the majority replies: "but I know or I practice permaculture" And they remain there without wanting to give a try.
0 x
Did67

Unread Messageby Did67 » 22/03/17, 19:04

Alas, most people, while hiding, have a "religious approach" to things. They need priests who preach, a gospel, a dogma and a practice ...

There is no "rational" discourse possible, facing a "religion" ...

These reactions are therefore normal ... "Forgive them, they do not know what they miss!"
2 x