1) But it is certain that the notion of effort and pain that reigned over Christendom since 2000 years has never advocated for agriculture without efforts.
2) Yet the general idea is simple: to accompany the course of nature
If we wanted to image we swim in the current, letting ourselves be carried by him
Which does not mean we do not do anything
But as what we do is in the direction of the current it is much less tiring
3) In short between the cult of the effort, the one of the fast profit, the frantic production and the power of the money it is not gained to impose a different agriculture.
How many are there on the forum ???
Let's say less than 30 years who are convinced that this way is the right one.
Will we have a succession?
I'm not sure and certain
Yet it is through her that the pursuit of these ideas
1) bread and games to enslave the Roman people. Are not we always in these diagrams there: a job that stupefies those who have them by preventing them from reflecting by taking a step back, recreation and games to lull those who do not (work) and dream of to be the future winners of a game show that is more parrot than true understanding and analytics
2) I really like what you say here, it makes me think of meditation ...
3) I am divided: sometimes heartbroken or even desperate for the lack of hindsight, analysis of some (a majority I fear)
It also seems to me that there is a bottom movement of young 30-40 "who come back"; after "brilliant studies" and "promising careers" (commerce, law, finance, computer science ...), they do not find their account, no sense and come back to professions "of the real world" (baker, peasant... ) .
Maybe it's the next generation? These are people who learn quickly ...