The global monetary scam
Eberhard Hamer, a professor at the Institute of the middle classes in Hanover
Of state money for private money
The decisive step leading to the abandonment of the state currency was founded, in 1913, the Federal US Reserve System. Although the US Constitution provides for that gold and silver as legal tender, a cartel founded by private banks and led by two major financial groups Rothschild and Rockefeller created a private central bank entitled to issue its own currency became legal tender and initially guaranteed by the US government. After World War II, this private bank redeemed the world's gold reserves. This resulted in many other currencies could no longer maintain their gold standard and sank into deflation (first global economic crisis).
• At the end of the Second World War, the establishment of a new gold-dollar standard was therefore decided in 1944 at Bretton Woods. During World War II, the United States demanded belligerent payment gold in arms. The gold of Germany had to be given as booty. Thus, more than 30000 tonnes of gold from around the world have accumulated in the United States, higher than in all other countries combined. This gold was used to cover the dollar. But as the world's central banks held much of the dollars in currency reserves, the United States could issue more currency than the quantity of gold. The stranger had indeed dollars needed to buy raw materials processed only in that currency. Besides gold, the dollar has become increasingly a monetary reserve other central banks. The reign of the dollar on the world had begun.
• In 1971, the president of the United States, Richard Nixon removed the obligation to convert the dollar into gold (gold-dollar standard) and, simultaneously, the responsibility of the State about the dollar. Since then, the US dollar is no longer covered by neither gold nor by the state guarantee, but remains free private currency of the Federal Reserve System (the Fed). The dollar and all other currencies of the world therefore retain more value, but is an easy way to print and legalized payment.
• While the law may require to accept unhedged currency as a medium of exchange, it can not do so as a means of value preservation. In this case, the confidence of the ticket holder the value of its currency is ensured in the long term is necessary. In turn, the long-term course - trust - a flexible currency only depends on the rarity of the currency or volume of the money supply. The problem is that the mass of the goods has quadrupled over the last thirty years, while the money supply multiplied by forty.
• However, an increase in the money supply always involves inflation. And inflation leads to currency depreciation. Three solutions were resorted to solve this problem:
From the foundation of the Bundesbank, the German financial science demanded the establishment of a "fourth estate" for the central bank to allow it to withstand pressures to excess money supply and, consequently, to rely on the maintenance of monetary value. In fact, the Federal Reserve was required by law, to preserve the value of the mark (the neutral theory of money) and was independent of the state to a great extent. In these circumstances, the mark, the most stable currency in the world, has been used increasingly as a reserve currency and investment currency.
Most other states have preferred a currency focused on quantity. They forced their central banks to determine their monetary masses according to some objectives, such economic growth and full employment. The national policy has benefited from this development to exert its influence on the central bank and the currency, which has regularly led to inflation in the money supply (eg France, Italy, Spain).
However, most dictatorships of development and the Fed countries preferred a "quantitatively free money" that is to say, a currency whose excesses by political or private owners of the reserve system are not limited by law. A "quantitatively free money" has always meant "free money which can be abused" and has never worked long term.
Crucially, we must not underestimate the tensions are subjected when exchange rates move in parallel currencies, such as the mark, including banks from issuing State preserve the value of currencies and subject of state banks, even private banks, which are handled according to the objectives of the issuer as the Bundesbank has maintained relatively stable value of the mark and that the other major currencies has ever collapsed due to the increase money supply and inflation, money holders have sought naturally to invest in hard currency in the long term and avoid weak currencies.
• Since then, no currency in the world no longer has a base value whatsoever, the global currency is detached from any real value, tickets are printed without stopping and value continually decreases because of their increasing. If people still believe that the paper money they hold has a fixed value, this is the result of clever manipulation of exchange giving the illusion of a ratio of values. In fact, the exchange is handled by groups that also bring an increase in the money supply.
• Practically, the Federal Reserve System privately guided by high finance of the United States and owned it reached the importance of a world currency system:
The dollar, private money from the Fed, already dominates the world through its money supply. More 75% of world currencies are dollars.
High finance of the United States also forced the commodity markets it controls to sell their products in dollars. That does not sell its oil against the dollar is worthless declared terrorist (Saddam).
The central banks of other countries have also been forced to accept dollars as monetary reserves in increasing proportions (more than 90% for the European Central Bank). The value of other currencies - like the euro - thus arises at a rate of over 90% of dollar notes worthless, based only on the power and the will of American high finance.
Foreign central banks were taken with or without smooth (Switzerland) to assign or "lend" their gold reserves against dollars. Thus, the world's gold is concentrated again, as before the first world economic crisis, at the Fed owners, so that a gold standard system would be reinstated in accordance to their will and they would do the deal of the century just because of monetary reform leading to a new pricing of gold (Greenspan, "perhaps until 6000 dollars").
High finance US therefore determined through the Fed, which he has, currency and exchange worldwide. The dollar is the currency of this private high finance. It is guaranteed by anyone, but is abused as much as possible, and increased instrument modeled in its world domination and theft of all raw materials and important real values.
• Increasing the mass of unscrupulous dollars, high finance US has acquired unlimited liquidity, which allow him to buy the world. With this issue, the US government may issue more dollars than it receives (unbridled debt). Both high finance domineering US the government it dominates therefore benefit from the increase in the money supply. Therefore, the volume of dollars has always increased faster over the past decade.
• Similarly, the state debts increased significantly towards the stranger. The government of the United States therefore control more real estate abroad, it pays for tickets worthless - the modern form of tribute.
• must be assigned to a staging and a clever blackmail that this increase without limit of dollars did not lead long the fall of the currency and customer refusal to accept: high finance and the US government economic and political force for years the major central banks of the world (European Central Bank, Bank of Japan, Bank of China, etc.) to keep worthless dollars accumulated in exports or purchases actual values and the hold as currency reserves constituting supposedly value. This practically means that the central banks of China, Japan and Europe accumulate in increasingly large quantities, as alleged currency reserves value, dollars without achieving their value following the supply of goods to their citizens. The currency of the satellite states is already guaranteed by dollars whose value decreases still further; it also lost practically its value. Thus, all these currencies are sailing on the same boat of devaluation, proponents of increasing the money supply in New York and Washington and their aids increasing the money supply in the central banks of satellite states.
• However, the debtor that is the United States itself decides how it ultimately its financial plumera by an official devaluation of the dollar and get rid of its debt at their expense. The stranger, who holds 80% of dollars, especially suffer the effects of the devaluation of that currency. The debtor is free to determine to what extent it will devalue its debts and will strip and its creditors.
• However, market manipulation made the public believe that the manipulated currencies and increased without limit always have a solid course.
• If the currencies holders knew they were deep as paper in hand, but that all depends manipulation, abuse of power and goals of high finance in the United States, the velocity of circulation currency rise further because of the refusal to accept the currency, a leak in the actual values would be, it would follow a dramatically accelerating inflation or galloping devaluation accomplished long investment in nominal value (paper money, bonds, mutual funds, etc.) result in a second crash, the devaluation would lead to the ruin of the financial sector, which is expected to face trial for damages, so a monetary reform would become inevitable.
Despite a dramatic devaluation, the illusion of the value of the currency is still artificially maintained by the obligation to consider the notes as legal tender. The profiteers of this system are not only of high finance US which by its Fed place in the world increasingly significant dollars to the masses, but also central banks leading the same game, such as the European Central Bank (ECB ) and the Bank of Japan. The directions of these institutes are well aware how much the dollar has lost value, but still reinforce the illusion of the average dollar legal tender, are silent if for political reasons and have covered their own currency denominated monetary reserves worthless dollars. If a currency reform took place, including the ECB would be devoid of values. The presence of gold is likely limited to a single debt and therefore is more real gold. Most of the time, he allegedly lent in kind to the Fed, which lends it to turn, so it is no longer perceptible in case of collapse. The system is based on the fact that abuse is neither discussed nor been published.
• Fact 1: Global money supply were increased and so has a fragile base (dollars, euros, yen, etc.) the corresponding currencies no longer exert real function of the value of conservation, so important to eyes of the citizen.
• Fact 2: Only the manipulation and deception about a currency value that no longer exists artificially preserve the function of exchange of currencies.
• Fact 3: The dollar, private money American high finance, has long ago ended all ties with real value (gold) or with a fixed money supply. It has not only lost its value conservation function, but no longer deceive the world about an alleged exchange value of private currency devalued by an increase without limit, by price manipulation on the entire planet. Only this deception and high finance to the power of the United States still fueling a "confidence" in the dollar artificial. However, if market participants were aware that they have in hand, with the face value of the ticket, that the promise worthless individuals in which can have long been more trust, who constantly abuse their power manipulate the value of the currency, that trust would have collapsed long ago.
• It will actions such as coins. Most of these securities have more substance and not conceal that hope. Whoever thought to have gained much in the soaring stock has learned from the crash that the action includes, besides the value of the paper, that hope, but it can easily disappear. The gain or loss in the play of the Exchange are mere expectations, not real values. This is also the case of the currency. The only real value is that of paper. The rest is trust in corrupt global financial powers, but strong.
The seizure of the actual values by a currency-fiction
If market participants knew that eventually our monetary system based on private currency that is the dollar and that currency depends solely on the wishes of manipulation and abuse of the financial oligarchy, they would lose confidence in the currency, will consider the more it as a means of value preservation, but would try to escape the constant devaluation of the currency by taking refuge in the actual values.
• Now this is the action of those who, hidden behind the Fed, conducting the largest increase in the money supply of all time. For decades, they buy with a currency losing more and more of its value all real values they find: stocks of raw materials, industrial complexes, buildings and almost every foreign financial company almost intact by a friendly takeover or hostile, at almost any price. Not only high finance US builds global real values, but the state is important for years against the paper currency basically worthless, more real values of the world than he can pay and borrows and unlimited towards foreign - as foreign creditors still believe in the dollar or can be forced by political blackmail, to take as monetary reserves these rotten dollars.