Keywords: carlabbeling, labels own cars, CO2, reducing discards rankings, the better.
If the 2006 winners once again dedicates the Toyota Prius hybrid in the "gasoline" category with a CO2 performance of 104 g / km, it nevertheless sees the arrival in second place of small citroen Citroën Citroën C1 1.0 i, Peugeot 107 1.0 and , Toyota AYGO 1.0 VVT-i, Daihatsu Cuore with an emission level of 109 gCO2 / km.
In the "Diesel" category, the prize goes to the Smart Fortwo, ahead of the Citroën C2 (107 g / km). On the 11 diesel models having the 10 best CO2 emissions, 6 are French.
Evolution CO2 emissions of cars sold in the 2005 10 findings of ADEME
1. CO2 emissions of cars sold in France fell 1 2005 gram compared to 2004, reaching a value of 152 gCO2 / km. If emissions of diesel cars to stagnate 149 gCO2 / km, those of gasoline vehicles decreased by against 3 grams (gCO162 of 2 / km to 2004 159 gCO2 / km 2005).
2. 42% of vehicles sold in 2005 belong to the "green" classes A, B, C of the energy / CO2 label.
3. PSA performs best CO2 at its vehicle sales in France with an average of 145 gCO2 / km, followed by Renault with 146 gCO2 / km.
4. The average consumption of all diesel vehicles sold in France fell by 1 100 liter per km in 10 years (average 2005: 5,6 l / 100 km) but stabilized since 2 years. During the same period, the average consumption of petrol vehicles fell 0,8 the (average 2005: 6,7 l / 100 km).
5. In the lower economic range (type Clio, Twingo, 107, 206), 92% of diesel vehicles sold in green are classes A, B, C. As against only 40% of petrol cars fall into these categories.
6. Diesel vehicles continue to hold near 70% of market share resulting in a disturbing tension on refining in France.
7. Only 10% of diesel vehicles sold in 2005 are fitted with particulate filters. In classes B and C low C02, the percentage is even lower with 0,3 4,6% and% respectively.
8. 2005 sees the appearance of small city gas low emission CO2: 109 g / km for Citroën C1 i 1.0, 107 1.0 e Peugeot, Toyota AYGO 1.0, Daihatsu Cuore. Petrol vehicles now account 10% of sales of Class B energy label.
9. 2005 The year was marked by an increase in vehicle sales to larger template (minivan and 4 4 ×) penalizing consumption. In particular, the market for mini-MPV (type or modus 1007) increased in 50 2005%. It now represents 6,34 4,15% of sales in 2004%).
10. The market share of 4 4 × increased in France to 0,6%. This increase is due to:
According to ADEME-IFOP poll, 4X4 two thirds of owners use them daily for their traditional uses.
Under the European Directive No. 1999 / 94 / EC and Decree No. 2002-1508 from 23 2002 December, ADEME (French Agency for Environment and Energy Management) publishes the guide 2006 consumption conventional and carbon emissions (CO2) of new passenger cars offered for sale in France.