Garden irrigation water to rinse the washing machine?

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
badatruc
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Garden irrigation water to rinse the washing machine?

by badatruc » 05/06/11, 17:25

Hello everybody

Everything is said in the title !

I looked on the net but I did not find anything that corresponds to this question ... Many subjects deal with this possibility with dishwater or shower water (gray water), but not water from washing machine...

Precision, I use `` organic '' detergent, it means that it is harmless on nature and therefore it could be used for watering, because it is extremely diluted in washing water, and especially that of successive rinses which is even less concentrated?

Thank you in advance for your possible feedback!

cordially
Didier
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 05/06/11, 20:34

the problem is to separate the washing water and the rinsing water ...

large solenoid valve on the drain circuit ... too quickly blocked by dirty water

other solution, 2 drain pump

I already did it for another function: recover the water from the last rinses to do the washing and the first rinsing of the next detergent
0 x
badatruc
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by badatruc » 05/06/11, 21:03

the washing water being very diluted, since mixed in the same tank as the rinsing waters, is it not usable at the same time, without trying to separate them? Does the use of an `` organic '' detergent have an interest?
0 x