Video "Masters of water"

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
entropie0
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Video "Masters of water"

by entropie0 » 12/10/05, 11:40

Hello everybody

I can not download the video about the masters of water (or the one on the empty) in the download area, while I managed for the other files on offer. I tried several times, at different times and days, with IE and Firefox, but nothing works.
Does it work for you?
Has anyone recovered these files and could upload them to another server?

@+

entropy0 ;-)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/10/05, 11:52

Are you a member
Otherwise read this:
https://www.econologie.com/articles.php?lng=fr&pg=452
Last edited by Christophe the 29 / 04 / 06, 13: 37, 1 edited once.
0 x
bojourvous5094
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Alberta: Oil, but more water

by bojourvous5094 » 29/04/06, 02:27

Oil, but more water
Canada-Alberta

The study also reveals that Alberta is the province most vulnerable to water scarcity due to population growth, intensive irrigation of the agricultural industries and the oil boom.

"The projected water consumption for (the exploitation of) the oil sands could reach 45 cubic meters per second, or about half the minimum flow of Athabaska in most years in the last interval of 15 -16, "said Schindler.

"The water is injected 5000 feet deep and the pressure causes the oil to rise. The water remains trapped there. It can stay in the same place for thousands of years", explains more clearly by Raphaël, engineer and co-editor of Echo-Actu. Normally, only 30% of the crude oil from a tank can be extracted, the use of the water injection technique allows to keep a stable pressure and considerably increase the period of exploitation of a deposit. Currently, processing the oil sands requires three to six barrels of water per barrel of oil produced.

Similarly, almost three-quarters of irrigated agriculture in Canada is located in Alberta, which also has a herd of 6,4 million head in the beef industry and 1,8 million head in the hog industry. .
______
source: http://echo-actu.blogspirit.com/archive ... .html#more
0 x
We reap what we sow ...
Knut
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Knut » 29/04/06, 02:29

MAD-MAX is becoming less and less wacky ......
0 x
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 29/04/06, 09:28

Knut wrote:MAD-MAX is becoming less and less wacky ......

It may no longer be anticipation films but a sort of survival guide ... : Shock:
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 29/04/06, 14:02

"The water is injected 5000 feet deep and the pressure causes the oil to rise. The water remains trapped there. It can stay in the same place for thousands of years", explains more clearly by Raphaël, engineer and co-editor of Echo-Actu. Normally, only 30% of the crude oil from a tank can be extracted, the use of the water injection technique allows to keep a stable pressure and considerably increase the period of exploitation of a deposit. Currently, processing the oil sands requires three to six barrels of water per barrel of oil produced.

The exploitation of this "oil" (bituminous shale) from Alberta is complete nonsense. We have reached more than the limits of human bullshit. With this money spent and all the pollution generated by this exploitation, we could develop hybrid vehicles at a much more affordable price than today, but the oil companies prefer to continue to get fat (at the expense) to the detriment of the health of our beautiful planet ..... criminals : Evil:
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/04/06, 17:47

Human bullshit can be but not capitalistic ...

Oil is one of the foundations of capitalism ...

Do you know a lot of products sold up to 30 times their price? Indeed: 1 barrel including all taxes is currently, in Europe, at the pump from 140 to 150 €, and a barrel from Saudi Arabia costs less than 4 € for production ... Who says better? Maybe some luxury product made in China but I doubt it ...

To this fact you add the considerable mass of oil consumed and you get every hour ... a little gem ...

The problem is there and the rest is blah! And that's why people who are looking for alternatives are being ignored ...
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 29/04/06, 20:01

Econology wrote:Do you know a lot of products sold up to 30 times their price? .

Hello
YES and a product that could serve as a protein intake in all the countries that lack it !!!

Large-scale product they could be almost free, we get rid of risky animal meal, vegetable fat residues etc ...

L'ASTICOT: production cost in Brittany around € 5 per kilo selling price € 450 to € 2500 per kilo, 450 for fishermen 2500 for medical labs and forensics (there is a penny under there so you can hit hard ).

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/04/06, 20:49

Arf :D I suspected that kk1 would find 1 against example ....

Good 5 € per kilo in cost price it seems low anyway and you forgot the valuation in the Mac Do steaks :D

Otherwise I think that the ratio of need between oil and maggots must be of the order of 1/100000 and again ...
0 x
zac

by zac » 29/04/06, 21:07

Hello

If we can no longer make a dash of humor : Cry:

But more seriously, the maggot is a "magic" product, it eliminates most of the toxins it absorbs, it destroys all bacilli and other microbes, even prions, and it produces consumable proteins directly with a yield far superior to that of other species. animal.

Study the question and see if you can make it a post.
In addition it is a labor-intensive industry; so today is not a negligible factor : Idea:

I think that it fits within the framework of econology: recovery of waste, aid to emerging countries, "profitable" breeding not needing subsidy etc ...
@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)

This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.