Bottled water, an ecological catch in pdf

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
Christophe

Bottled water, an ecological catch in pdf

by Christophe » 26/07/09, 12:14

A small .pdf to read and think about for "fans" of bottled water (well I know that in some cities, especially in the west, tap water is "filthy" ... but there is has alternatives to bottled water):

https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... PdaQfs.pdf

Some figures should be checked but the message seems relevant to me ...
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 26/07/09, 19:15

Christophe, you took me speed, I put aside this pdf to post it today : Mrgreen:

Citizen action ... don't buy bottled water anymore ... It's been in my house for many years ... I'm lucky, tap water has no taste bleach and is not full of nitrates ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
jlt22
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: Bottled water, an ecological catalog in pdf

by jlt22 » 26/07/09, 21:12

Christophe wrote:well I know that in some cities, especially in the west, tap water is "filthy" ...

Thank you ...... for western water, Christophe, but it undergoes adequate treatment and is distributed with the same sanitary standards as in all of France.
I grant you that some catchments require more attention than others. Despite everything, living in the west on a breeding watershed, I have already chosen tap water for several years and I do not feel the taste of bleach there.
We are more concerned with nitrates from farming, but, I think that in some regions, the problem of pesticides is more pronounced.
I just started reading a book:Pesticides, revelations on a french scandal, from the first pages it's maddening what is hidden from us.
And, alas, all the food we eat is concerned.

Finally, tap water is the most controlled product in France and bottled water is not without reproaches apart from those that you have already exposed:

http://www.lefigaro.fr/sante/2009/04/21 ... tique-.php

http://www.mce-info.org/eau/page23.php
0 x
camille42
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by camille42 » 26/07/09, 22:31

Already a fan of tap water, and frankly even when the water tastes like bleach it is only punctual more than it is any water you get used to.
People freak out and are cash cows and still do not understand that everything is done to make money.
Thank you for your pdf
0 x
Oliver Twist
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Oliver Twist » 30/07/09, 15:11

The pb is that tap water, in addition to its not terrible taste, contains all the trash possible and imaginable; among other residues of antidepressants and other pharmaceutical specialties that our dear fellow citizens consume in industrial quantities.
0 x
Oliver Twist
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: Bottled water, an ecological catalog in pdf

by Oliver Twist » 30/07/09, 15:17

I just started reading a book:Pesticides, revelations on a french scandal, from the first pages it's maddening what is hidden from us.
And, alas, all the food we eat is concerned.

Organic is not made for dogs ... well, now we are making food for organic cats / dogs!

Did you know that you are made to absorb 11 kg of pesticides per year per person?

In addition to being stuffed with pesticides, non-organic products are systematically irradiated (ionized) to be sure that only pesticides remain ...

A nice little video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzMhB1fgWew&feature=PlayList&p=6BB12B5EB5981FB8&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=15
0 x
camille42
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by camille42 » 30/07/09, 16:34

your video oliver twist makes you think, too bad it is this Burgundian accent that only makes us understand one word out of 2, I laugh!
Unfortunately he is right, everyone says but life expectancy is increasing yes for people of the generation before the one who does not eat everything we eat, and in brackets life expectancy is tumble because more and more people die young because of various diseases (cancers, ...)

Then I also wanted to add that before the water contained lead and that our spines have drunk and life expectancy is at the highest for them.
I dunno...
0 x
Oliver Twist
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Oliver Twist » 30/07/09, 16:44

The government is going to fatten the pharma labs so that they lay treatments to treat Alzheimer's, they had better subsidize Bio, because Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, testicular cancer and endometriosis in young people, all that is linked.
0 x
camille42
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by camille42 » 30/07/09, 16:48

for endometriosis and testicular cancer and others I agree with you, on the other hand for parkinson and alzheimer I do not think.
The medical profession has to face new pathologies that I would call aging, the population is aging more and more, so there are new types of dementia.
Then it is on that we should develop organic rather than fattening selfishly.
0 x
Oliver Twist
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Oliver Twist » 31/07/09, 09:31

camille42 wrote:for endometriosis and testicular cancer and others I agree with you, on the other hand for parkinson and alzheimer I do not think.
The medical profession has to face new pathologies that I would call aging, the population is aging more and more, so there are new types of dementia.
Then it is on that we should develop organic rather than fattening selfishly.

Pesticides destroy the nervous system of insects and do the same for us. A study has just shown that farmers who apply pesticides have more Parkinson's than average.

In addition, pestcides are bioaccumulative substances, ie which cannot be eliminated. therefore, after 30, 40 years of regular consumption ...

http://www.futura-sciences.com/fr/news/t/medecine/d/maladie-de-parkinson-les-pesticides-accuses_19666/
Last edited by Oliver Twist the 31 / 07 / 09, 09: 35, 1 edited once.
0 x