phyto-purification

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
syncro44
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

phyto-purification

by syncro44 » 15/12/09, 16:58

Hello everyone
I saw a program on people who do phyto-purification
living in the countryside this system interests me
who could give me information on the kind of tank that can be used, how many are needed? etc ...
please
0 x
minguinhirigue
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by minguinhirigue » 30/12/09, 14:08

It is very varied, it depends on the surface you have, and the type of water you use? It can be plastic, concrete, or steel tanks ...

In general, four main stages follow one another on the terrace, or partially buried:
- screening and filtering of large waste and suspended matter.
- purification of effluents heavily loaded with organic matter (septic tank, planter reeds with vertical flow or microphyte tank ...)
- purification of effluents moderately charged with organic matter (macrophyte tanks, micro-infiltration under willows or bamboo, ...)
- purification and disinfection or infiltration (shallow pool (UV) with antiseptic plants (mint for example), infiltration by lost well, ...)

The techniques are numerous, they really depend on the project. They are organized in terraces, in underground tanks and pipes, in basins ...
The most compact I have seen to date is the planted digester.

A synthetic work well put together on this subject is:
Septic tank, reeds, bamboo?
Treat wastewater ecologically
, Sandrine Cabrit-Leclerc.
0 x
syncro44
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by syncro44 » 30/12/09, 18:49

I have enough space and it is for used water but not WC
1000L plastic tanks that are found +/- easily, can they be suitable?
is it complicated to implement?
A + and thank you

Happy New Year to you all
0 x

Go back to “Water management, plumbing and sanitation. Pumping, drilling, filtration, wells, recovery ... "