Grander method

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
lalito
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by lalito » 05/09/05, 08:59

Hello,

Site www.grander.com is now available in French

it offers a lot of information on the principle of action of this technology,
its uses and testimonials from users in many sectors of activity.

Correction: the vortex principle described by Schauberger is not directly used in Grander technology.

Lalo
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 05/09/05, 16:25

Hello,
it may be very good this process, but I did not understand what they do with water by reading on the site we would have believed in a speech of politician
full of bulging words to say nothing, an empty shell.
It does not add anything, it does not remove anything, they give information to the water?
I will try to give information to my bubbler!

Andre
0 x
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 05/09/05, 20:19

natural wrote:Hello
i want to know if anyone has any info on johann grander's water purifiers
Method which (if I understood correctly) consists in applying the schauberger vortices
Device which is connected after the water meter and which gives the latter its "original" purity

Thank you for the info

I speak English very badly but for those who understand it
http://www.grander.com

In my opinion you are wrong the Grander method does not use vortices (Schauberger). The method is a bit like that of Plocher. Water is invigorated by coming into contact (not really but good) with informed water.

I quote the site:

The Grander process involves a field effect which is generated by highly structured water (so-called “informed” water). The technical details of the method by which Johann Grander produces this informed water is a trade secret.
The informed water, contained in the compartments of the vivification apparatuses (in red on the image), transmits by molecular resonance its information to the other close liquids, located in the zone of influence of its electromagnetic field. The structure of the water flowing through the housing (blue circuit in the image) is modified: it is revitalized.
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher