Greenhouse wastewater treatment plant

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
gentil33
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Greenhouse wastewater treatment plant

by gentil33 » 11/09/12, 14:47

Bonjour à tous

I am on a rather ambitious project on a greenhouse which would be used both to produce vegetables and to consume all the used water from the septic tank.

I therefore call on your expert talents.

Could you tell me what you think at first sight?

Thank you!

https://sites.google.com/site/lafindelacrise/francais/ecovillage/l-ecolieu/l-ecollectivite/la-serre-station-d-epuration-sse
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 11/09/12, 15:26

Hello.
An idea: since there is a well.
The water from the pit goes into a spreading hole after treatment with the macrophyte reeds.
The earth will do its work and the water will be recovered from the well.
This simplifies the system : Idea:
Rainwater and tempon storage of well water can be kept.
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
gentil33
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

perfection

by gentil33 » 11/09/12, 15:41

yes I know, but I want to go to the end of my process and demonstrate that we can completely remove pollution from waste water. That way, you can't blame me. Because I know that one day they will ask me for a tax on the water from my own well as what I ultimately use the common sanitation service indirectly, and I want to have real arguments to oppose.
0 x
Rabbit
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rabbit » 11/09/12, 19:52

Avoid using this water for leeks. I tried . Leeks them
have appreciated. They were superb. But after consumption we had
intestinal gas problem. I think it's because
leeks have had too much nitrogen. So you have to try and see.

Hold on to the juice.
0 x
gentil33
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

fast

by gentil33 » 11/09/12, 21:08

Leeks are part of root vegetables, but I said that only aerial vegetables will receive pretreated water.
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 11/09/12, 21:37

if the circuit is too short between your toilet and your vegetables there is too much risk that bad bacteria or viruses go around from producer to consumer

it is necessary to take precaution to water with the toilets of the cultures not food ... or only for feeding of animals

another solution, do better than a simple septic tank: the septic tank is only one tank: when you flush your toilet it ends up in this single tank, and some of what happens can find the outlet directly without treatment

with a system with several tanks it would be impossible to pass too directly from the inlet to the outlet, and a sufficiently long passage time in septic tanks does not allow any pathogenic bacteria to survive: you can water with good water purification system ... but not too simple a septic tank

well it's just the story of a normal bacteria, not belgian, not togene but almost ...
0 x
gentil33
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

fast

by gentil33 » 12/09/12, 05:06

You see that in my diagram I first go through a pre-treatment basin made of reeds with a minimum of 50 cm of soil to cross, that is not enough to "clean" the water enough to water the aerial vegetables?

https://sites.google.com/site/lafindelacrise/francais/ecovillage/l-ecolieu/l-ecollectivite/la-serre-station-d-epuration-sse
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 12/09/12, 07:04

An ultraviolet treatment is also a good addition, which requires low electrical consumption (see for pools / pools): I understood that your goal is to be autonomous in every way (manual pumps ... ). :P
For the pumps a small pumping / drawing wind turbine can be interesting even if it turns a little empty (they have the movable tail to be put in curtain / stopped).
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 12/09/12, 12:19

manual pump? so small amount of water, usefulness of the derisory system ... unless you spend hours doing the schadok!

there are several things that are especially effective at regular low flow, and not at large flow only when you pump

so anyway whatever the energy used you need small electric pumps

especially do not say that a hand pump is simpler: for the same average flow, a tiny electric pump is smaller and easier to manufacture than a manual pump ... and not even need to manufacture it with all easy-to-recover washing machine drain pumps!

and it's not just the pump: the electric pump will work with small pipes

with a manual pump you need much larger pipes therefore more expensive
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 12/09/12, 14:03

chatelot16 wrote:if the circuit is too short between your toilet and your vegetables there is too much risk that bad bacteria or viruses go around from producer to consumer

Plasmanu wrote:Ultraviolet treatment

Basically, we are going to rewrite what has already been written on This thread ...
0 x