Autonomous sanitation

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
syncro44
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Autonomous sanitation

by syncro44 » 11/04/10, 19:49

Bonjour à tous
I went to an exhibition on renewable energy
I was told of an individual autonomous sanitation without spreading and where you can reuse the water (which comes out is clear) for the garden and the toilets, is there anyone who has already heard about this system and what do you think?

Thank you
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/04/10, 23:00

A little too vague as a question.

Wouldn't that be the individual micro wastewater treatment plants?

It is an energy and maintenance sinkhole : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: it shouldn't exist ... :frown:
0 x
syncro44
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by syncro44 » 12/04/10, 19:26

Bjr,

it's a micro station,
they report a water treatment of 650L / day and an average power of 100W and also ecological solution :?:
it's called (autonomous sanitation station 5EH) but I haven't looked for it yet on GOO ...
the company is Atlas-bati-envi.fr

A+
0 x
lv13r
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by lv13r » 16/04/10, 07:58

christophe wrote

A little too vague as a question.

Wouldn't that be the individual micro wastewater treatment plants?

It is an energy sink and maintenance it should not exist ...

can you explain why and if not you recommend what as sanitation ?????
please
lv13r
0 x
minguinhirigue
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by minguinhirigue » 18/04/10, 13:07

An autonomous sewage treatment plant, we get on, it is sometimes very good (outside urban areas, to avoid spreading), but at 100W of average power, it is not only an energy sinkhole, but above all a Unnamed scam!

It is much more interesting to opt for a plant by phyto-purification: less maintenance, few moving parts, beautiful external appearance, clean water at the end:
This is possible by lagooning, in successions of ponds, with planted filters, or even with planted digesters. The phytopurification system can be alone, or coupled to a septic tank (it then replaces the lost well and the spreading).

The phyto-purification stations even return for cities and villages, with competitive maintenance costs (no or few mechanical elements, just a little maintenance).

I will go to the Atlas-bati-envi.fr site when it is put online, but for the moment I continue to trust old references:
- Autarky (about to moderate : Lol: )
- CRIT
- delivered : Septic tank, reeds, bamboo - Treat wastewater ecologically by Sandrine Cabrit-Leclerc
- planted digester built
0 x