Paid surveys online

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
sandinou65
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Paid surveys online

by sandinou65 » 11/04/15, 11:10

Hello everyone ;-)

It doesn't really have anything to do with plumbing lol but I still wanted to share with you a tip for those who have concerns about making ends meet. So here, I found a site that provides access to official paid survey companies online!

the advantage is that all is done on the internet and the gains are rather interesting! if we answer several surveys every day, we get an average of 350 euros per month, it's not much but it still helps to put butter in the spinach!

in short, for whom it may interest, here is the site address: www.sondage-france.com

enjoy it too ;-)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/04/15, 16:04

A little spammer like 1st message ... a back link can be? No, of course ...
0 x

Go back to “Water management, plumbing and sanitation. Pumping, drilling, filtration, wells, recovery ... "