The work, a scam for? Doc: Killing of work

philosophical debates and companies.
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

The work, a scam for? Doc: Killing of work

by Lietseu » 26/10/09, 23:15

Incredibly precise and incisive, the broadcast of Fr3 de se soir was GENIALE, or we learned it, that the system's basic principle is to create
1 °: always more benefit for large vegetables

2 °: divide the world of work where we explain why and how, the managers choose more one person than another ... are they united, will they denounce each other ??? the most fragile or the most false ass and pushy (or socially fragile therefore manipulable at will) will therefore be hired ... : Evil:

3 °: create a total separation between the individuals by using the Anglo-Saxon tactic known "divide and conquer", thus, at the end of the short debate which followed the documentary, a psychologist was it clear: "they" (the victims of the system) no longer even know what brought them there and no longer even realize that they are being manipulated not to have contact with their colleagues ... and also to persecute them for their return to life impossible...
And the short man to say in conclusion, that never in the years before and after wars (14/18 and 39/40) we would have succeeded as well in dividing the workers, because at the time people still had solidarity as our dear "elect" are trying to kidnap us in every way.

to be continued....

Meow :P

Evening reflection, do people really have to keep losing their lives ... winning it? and what at the dawn of the 21st century?
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
chrisleblay
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by chrisleblay » 26/10/09, 23:32

The work currently is very precarious.
We must be careful not to spend too much money because we are in a capitalist system (very hard humanly) outdated for a long time.
So do it yourself (learn on the internet at your own pace), spend intelligently, work on your own on several jobs, not waste your time wanting to change the world because it will necessarily change given the impossible equation in place.
I don't think I will post anything else as a comment because we are entering politics (equation without solution).

chris
0 x
netshaman
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by netshaman » 27/10/09, 00:51

I would like to put here a quote from the one we call "the mother" in India, who was a disciple of Sri Aurobindo, yogi and revolutionist well known there:
She died in 1973.

"The 21st century will be the 19th century of work."

Visionary right?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/10/09, 09:08

Work is dizti health !! It's Walloon ... : Mrgreen:

There will be more tomorrow night on FR3 always. We recorded the first part.

There are some extracts here: http://programmes.france3.fr/mise-a-mort-du-travail/

On the same subject, another good documentary: I have a hard time with the work we talked about here: https://www.econologie.com/forums/j-ai-tres- ... t4233.html

Reports on the subject of ill-being at work are very rare, yet it concerns a majority of people: who is really happy to go to work? Few people in my opinion ... (there is a little more at school but it is especially from the point of view of teachers, not students ... personally, and I'm not alone I think: what what I was able to do TO PISS TO SCHOOL at the expense of society !!!)

Apparently it is taboo in the same way as death which is translated by the most cynical materialists (capitalism obliges) as the only "loss of all our material goods (on?) Accumulated during material life" ... a little reductive no but so significant of the loss of benchmarks of our society!

In short: does death destroy work? Well that would be a good subject for philosophy at Bac that !! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 27/10/09, 09:56

... it seems that the more pleasant the work, the better we are paid ... : Mrgreen:

(with golden parachute, etc ....)
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/10/09, 10:03

Ah yes elephant, good remark!

At school it's the same: the big and strong who racked up the little ones, I bet they like school better than the little ones : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 27/10/09, 11:02

Christophe wrote:
There will be more tomorrow night on FR3 always. We recorded the first part.

:

I would love to see it too.

Very strong, indeed ...

An extension of reflection however (it is not at all a downside): we must remain aware that it is at this price that we all have the comfort equipment which we take advantage of ...

When we are consumers, are we sure not to complain when, at Carglass, they take more than 24 hours to repair ???
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 27/10/09, 12:13

I propose another subject, m'sieur : Cheesy:

Does death denounce the madness of the world ...?

0 x

"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/10/09, 12:19

Mmm did, not sure, should compare to other countries with a standard of living equivalent to that of France ...

Because question of "harassment" and conversely "onmedoitca" (because it is a "social aquis" and that I refuse to question it even in so much of serious crisis and even if my own children will pay for it ...) French people are not badly placed ... I think!

Lietseu I did not understand your subject of philosophy but I was never strong in this matter : Mrgreen:
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 27/10/09, 12:46

What modesty !

0 x