The aerovoltaic, a revolution

Forum solar photovoltaic PV and solar electricity generation from direct radiation solar energy.
ElliottB
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

The aerovoltaic, a revolution

by ElliottB » 12/03/18, 20:13

Hello everyone, I come on this forum to tell you about the aerosol.

I did it at home and it allows to heat the house in addition to producing electricity, unlike simple photovoltaic energy. I even sell to EDF in surplus energy. Photovoltaic energy is less efficient because it does not heat the house only to produce electricity. So I advise you all, on this forum, Aerovoltaic thanks to Sibel Energy.

Sibel Energie is a great company that can allow you to be autonomous in energy and even to earn money, it is professionals who equip you with solar panels and accompany you. They are the ones who made the installation, I recommend it!
0 x
yves35
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: The photovoltaic, a revolution

by yves35 » 12/03/18, 22:14

Good evening,

Sibel Energie is a great company that can allow you to be autonomous in energy and even to earn money, it is professionals who equip you with solar panels and accompany you. They are the ones who made the installation, I recommend it!

beggars, stalkers, beggars, Jehovah's Witnesses, life insurance sellers, encyclopaedia, bandages herniaires etc ... are prohibited in the common parts of the building. Firefighters and factor are tolerated once a year for calendars

yves
1 x
ignored: obamot, janic, guygadebois... air, air. We are not (yet) on Qanon Ben, if in fact
Did67

by Did67 » 13/03/18, 09:20

The title is clear: "a revolution"! We know how revolutions end: by gulags! If there were any candidates, let them just remember the story.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/03/18, 10:15

In any case it's not revolutionary marketing level ...

We understood the free ad, we understood less what it was technically speaking! But is it important for the author? I do not believe in the end ...
0 x
Regismu
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Regismu » 22/05/18, 07:13

it is only a false advertisement: you can not heat anything with this system and the summer you are forced to consume electricity to precisely evacuate this heat harmful to the production of PV modules : Evil:
0 x
PVresistif
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by PVresistif » 25/05/18, 11:35

in all that is the photovoltaic field it seems unfortunately that a fact is obvious: it consists of various misconduct and multiple, all this to hide the sad energy policy ....
Those who are lucky to have a facility not too nil can hope not to lose too much money but this is only due to subsidies that are taxes on electricity paid by all (25% of our bill, what a shame , an obvious flight for my opinion)
For others who are scammed (the most can be), they produce much less than expected and therefore it less taxes (because less redemption) to pay for all French ....... çà console us!
If the photovoltaic was a good deal it would be enough to rent to individuals their roof and pay a fixed price on 20 years? nobody thought about it?
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 25/05/18, 16:17

it would cost too much to install. In the same way between covering a roof of house with chimneys (in the south as by chance), the frames and other corners, it is not worth the blow. By cons a large barn roof, unencumbered, it's cake! :D
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 25/05/18, 17:54

Christophe wrote:In any case it's not revolutionary marketing level ...

We understood the free ad, we understood less what it was technically speaking! But is it important for the author? I do not believe in the end ...
It is Photovoltaic PV PV / aero-thermal https://www.les-energies-renouvelables. ... voltaique/
https://www.insunwetrust.solar/blog/con ... e-solaire/

It would take real examples in service to know if it's effective, because the promises are not enough in this area. : Mrgreen:

Photo and aerovoltaic: do not fall in the panel!
Beware of telephone canvassing touting the aerovoltaic! The information given is often "wrong or even misleading," warns Adil. https://www.estrepublicain.fr/edition-d ... le-panneau
0 x