VMC: catcher manufacturing dual-flow heat

Help and advice for all work carried out in self building and presentation of your work DIY or self-build. Because making oneself is often econological but beware overconfidence!
fabio.gel
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

VMC: catcher manufacturing dual-flow heat

by fabio.gel » 03/09/08, 13:45

Hello
I found this very interesting site for the manufacture of a heat exchanger home.

The lien
http://www.autoconstruction.info/La-fabrication-d-un-recuperateur.html?artpage=1

By cons to find the alveolar polypro that's another story, if there's a econologiste he can recover I'm interested : Mrgreen:
0 x
I do my best to not leave trash world to my children ....
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 03/09/08, 16:30

I knew that was not PVC heat exchangers in trade: weird! I seem to have read that Canadian well as PVC is not recommended for health reasons then it's all the same.
Why not get an old car radiator air conditioning?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/09/08, 16:45

When we know the price of polypro, I doubt that this exchanger is "profitable" ... unless we work in the field and we can keep an eye!

There are self-help that have nothing profitable ... attention to the FBI !! (False Good Ideas) ...

Now on the photo:

It looks more like PVC paneling that ... polypropylene sold about 4 € per m² ... I would say that there is already for over 200 € PVC ... without any other equipment without Recycling . Condensate ...

To the remark Bahm I do not know: it's actually what precisely exchanger VMC double flow?

This subject is perfectly suited for the new section of the forums: self build !

So I moved it here: https://www.econologie.com/forums/autoconstr ... -vf76.html
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 03/09/08, 17:53

Well, it would polypropylene?

It diraite a stack of those little signs advertising display.
Probably the Akilux of polypropylene corrugated cardboard, Price about 6 euros 1200x800 plate 3 mm.

Not to be confused with PVC Image
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/09/08, 17:56

Ah yes!! permits panels constuire for example? Well seen! Moreover saw pannache color (white / red), I bet he is allowed to build panels recovered !!
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 03/09/08, 18:55

I think this is also found in pallets of bottled water, to separate floors of bottles between them, so to recover supermarket. M'enfin issue thermal conductivity, there's more ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/09/08, 18:59

Yeah, let's say we can get that "easily" back, but ... everything else? A VMC is not just the exchanger ...
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 04/09/08, 07:21

VMC is never a fan with ducts and vents.
VMC double flow is the same but with an exchanger and qqs pipes and more.
Excluding the cost difference between the two is staggering, probably partly due to the fact that it is not widespread.
So once you have your heat exchanger, simply make the box that goes around, bent sheet metal, wood, medium, cardboard ..... with vents that go and shoo .... remains that VMC to buy a simple and combine all (hoping the fan of the VMC is powerful enough).
0 x
fabio.gel
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Polypro not pvc

by fabio.gel » 04/09/08, 09:36

Christophe wrote:When we know the price of polypro, I doubt that this exchanger is "profitable" ... unless we work in the field and we can keep an eye!

There are self-help that have nothing profitable ... attention to the FBI !! (False Good Ideas) ...

Now on the photo:

It looks more like PVC paneling that ... polypropylene sold about 4 € per m² ... I would say that there is already for over 200 € PVC ... without any other equipment without Recycling . Condensate ...

To the remark Bahm I do not know: it's actually what precisely exchanger VMC double flow?

This subject is perfectly suited for the new section of the forums: self build !

So I moved it here: https://www.econologie.com/forums/autoconstr ... -vf76.html

hi Christophe
The polypro is cheap, plastics processing is used for non-technical parts (box, bottle ...)
Price example:

http://www.vpc-display.com/boutique.php?souscat=90

On the other hand the shipping costs are not given : Shock:

By cons especially do not use PVC (polyvinyl chloride) is not for food use unlike polypro.
0 x
fabio.gel
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Yes vmc double flow cost

by fabio.gel » 04/09/08, 09:40

bham wrote:VMC is never a fan with ducts and vents.
VMC double flow is the same but with an exchanger and qqs pipes and more.
Excluding the cost difference between the two is staggering, probably partly due to the fact that it is not widespread.
So once you have your heat exchanger, simply make the box that goes around, bent sheet metal, wood, medium, cardboard ..... with vents that go and shoo .... remains that VMC to buy a simple and combine all (hoping the fan of the VMC is powerful enough).

exact Bham
Recycling and with a little time on very little producing a double ecological flow.

By cons attention to those who have a small hatch to access the attic, do not make too big a calorie collecting box. : Mrgreen:
0 x

Back to "DIY and self-construction: building or mount a self-installation"