Both ecological and economic

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
Troubadour14
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Both ecological and economic

by Troubadour14 » 29/09/12, 22:27

Hello everybody

I would like to buy a led headboard wall lamp, and I wonder if these wall lights are both ecological and economical. In fact, fluorescent bulbs are neither ecological nor economical :| :|!

Thank you in advance for your reply :D
cordially
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 30/09/12, 17:36

??? and the eco lamps consume about 1/4 with equal flow. Tubes are a little better: it can go up to 1 / 6th.

The big problem with LED lamps is that you should be able to try them: the best rubs shoulders with the worst and some products are far from meeting the advertised time.

My wife and I read in bed, about 1/2 hour / day. We chose 12 V / 20 watt halogen spotlights. The light is superb, the bulbs last for years. It is not by saving on this budget that we will save the planet.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be

Go back to "Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture"