Poolex pool heat pump for heating home?

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Robin Hood
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

pompe à chaleur

by Robin Hood » 23/09/09, 18:16

Ave.
Your pool pac there are not that are manufactured in Europe? Unless there is no longer manufactured in Europe
This would avoid the transport from Asia.
0 x
we must find the most efficient and simple things in the past.
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/09/09, 18:25

Ben must be ca ... as easily as air conditioners (reversible or not)! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Uh but you got nothing against such argument? : Lol: Hail!
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 24/09/09, 22:30

it is for the low temp, wholesale operating system is scheduled to ship water at 35 ° C output exchanger, ideal for floor heating or to power the batteries hot water / air-sized (type fan coil)

In addition it is R410A is perfect

and it is really cheap compared to the Daikin, mitsubishi and other brand models where the price for 5KW is 5000 €

Reversibility is indeed to cool when the dehumidification system rejects its calories in the pool (it's the damn money in the air, but would not it for comfort)

Anyway, basically, it's great for the underfloor heating and preheating of DHW,
but especially not for application on radiators

Dailleurs, I give you a scoop, do not replace a boiler with a high-temperature heat pump, unprofitable
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/09/09, 20:31

Capt_Maloche wrote:Anyway, basically, it's great for the underfloor heating and preheating of DHW, but especially not for application on radiators

Ben is actually the idea: to make over or offseason ... now there are radiators low T ° no?

Question: pkoi no heating does?

So I think it must be something else that explains the price difference: can be the life? But one thing is certain: in the same compressor manufacturer, air-CAP water (reversible) pool must have roughly the life of an air conditioning (reversible) ...

Well who wants to test?

Capt_Maloche wrote:Dailleurs, I give you a scoop, do not replace a boiler with a high-temperature heat pump, unprofitable

Hush you break EDF plans there!

: Cheesy:
0 x
seb0043
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

PAC use pool for low temperature heating

by seb0043 » 29/09/09, 00:39

Please note that swimming pool heaters have a variable pump controlled by the regulator. and which turns for my part between 4 & 6m3 / h. A low temperature heated floor does not run at more than 1m3 / h.

But I think the problem may simply be solved by using a bypass to the heat pump circuit.

I plan to install a CAP 9.5kW my parents coupled with gas boiler, I'll let you know.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/09/09, 14:12

Uh, it's "inverter" technology (not to be confused with reversible) in all cases, therefore according to you? And is it controlled by a flowmeter on the swimming pool circuit?

Yes for the flow rates, either we bypass or we go up in T ° on the "hot" side (drop in performance at COP level but hey ... not catastrophic I think) ... even if it means "shunting" certain sensors!

You want to put a cap so raiser pool boiler?

Very good! Need you to tell us exactly what you do or want to do! : Idea:
0 x
Christophe

Re: pool heat pump for heating Poolex home?

by Christophe » 11/03/16, 12:06

about recovery, a small comparative table of CAP pool:
Comparison-of-pump-a-heat-to-pool-pic577.jpg

yet we have (I think) answered the question of price: why pool CAP are cheaper than domestic CAP same heating power? Yet it is customary to inflate prices in pool equipment ...
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 01/05/16, 23:48

'Cause CAP Swimming works all or nothing I guess :D
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 02/05/16, 00:03

pool never needs 35 20 or 25 ° ... ° enough, and with 20 or 25 ° can not heat a home or with floor heating or fan coil with

low pool water temperature makes a big cop the heat pump allows to pump more economical heat for heating the house ... there is no miracle, a pool used for pac in home heating will be reduced and performance will not be a bargain

Another particular point of the heat pump for pool: in genral is to heat the pool when it's not too cold, so outside temperature not too low: Unlike home heating we want especially warm when it's cold
0 x
lilian07
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by lilian07 » 02/05/16, 17:57

Hello,
I do not think it's a good idea, besides the mentioned problems, flowmeter and outlet temperature ° 30. The COP was not the war exceeds 5 with outside temperatures of 20 ° on average. This type of pump is unthinkable offseason, I do not even speak of winter.
At this stage, it is better to get a "plug and play" individual heating air-water heat pump from well-known new and used sales sites.
0 x