bamboo agricultural machine!

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by C moa » 08/01/09, 15:03

Remundo wrote:The supply of water and nutrients will always be problematic in the desert without significant mechanical energy contributions (pumping, transport, desalination). What do you think ?

Unfortunately I did not have time to read all the messages from our new friend Gaia but it also seems interesting to me to experiment / implement.

Working on projects in the SAHARA desert, I would like to bring you some additional information:
- The presence of water in the desert: First of all, you should know that even in the warmest and arid parts of the Sahara (up to 55/60 ° C in shelters) we take into account a humidity between 50 and 60%. Put a hygrometer in your house and you will see that it is rare to go beyond in our latitudes and yet we grow a lot. So there is plenty of water in the desert.
- Water supply: it is possible to drill wells anywhere but it is expensive and difficult. We can also recover the ambient humidity. In fact, by putting a simple fine horizontal grid in suspension (2/3 m above the ground), we will be able to condense the water on these grids overnight due to the difference in T ° (we do not that reproduce the morning dew except that in general it is the plants that serve as condenser). If plants are placed underneath, they will have the water necessary for their development. FYI, INRA had done some experiments of this type in Djibouti a few years ago. I do not know if it is still current but the results were surprising from what I know.
- Nutrients: The sand is a good support for agriculture but of course you have to choose the plants because not everything can grow there.

Only point that can be blocking for me are the sandstorms. For your information, we dimension our installations for winds of more than 180km / h at 10m from the ground. Add the sand, I let you imagine the abrasive power that is deployed in a few minutes knowing that a storm lasts at least several hours.
It is blocking but not insurmountable, everything will be played in the choice of the implantation area (sheltered by a massif, an oasis ...) and the development of natural barrier (suitable trees / shrubs) . Then, the larger the area, the less effective the erosion because the sand will be retained by the plants and the natural barriers will protect from the wind.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 08/01/09, 15:29

It's interesting, what you say CMoa,

It is sure that if there are condensation methods of water recovery, it should not be deprived : Idea:

it reminds me of when i was little i used to play with the water traps of fremens de dune : Cheesy:

For the soil, I do not know well. Surely there are agrobiologists who know what can and cannot be done from just sand.

But all this silica is not very varied ... carbon, hydrogen (there is in water, indeed) ... : Idea:

Wait and see!

@+
0 x
agriculturegaia
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by agriculturegaia » 08/01/09, 16:00

As here it is the bamboo transformed into an agricultural machine, I opened a discussion on what you are talking about:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/reforestat ... t6848.html

agriculturegaia wrote:Image
ImageImage

Bamboo card

Famine and malnutrition card

CHILDREN CAN NOW Image

Don't you notice something?
0 x
To see the construction of agricultural machinery Gaia in real time in France and abroad, the signatures of the contract Gaia, sign up for the Gaia newsletter:

http://www.agriculturegaia.com
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by abyssin3 » 08/01/09, 17:02

It's very nice in principle, but I'm waiting to see a demonstration ...
0 x
agriculturegaia
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by agriculturegaia » 09/01/09, 01:28

abyssin3 wrote:It's very nice in principle, but I'm waiting to see a demonstration ...

It is especially scientifically validated Image so there is no more demonstration to do.

We are currently preparing the Gaia sites in Europe for the spring and the Africans are also preparing the construction of the Gaia machines. A very large chain of peaceful NO Image

It is therefore only a question of time, please wait like everyone else.

I repeat my question:

Bamboo card

Famine and malnutrition card

Don't you notice something?

0 x
To see the construction of agricultural machinery Gaia in real time in France and abroad, the signatures of the contract Gaia, sign up for the Gaia newsletter:

Remundo

by Remundo » 09/01/09, 12:19

If my dear Gaïa,

The maps of the ecological niche of bamboo are superimposed on that of third world countries (except the deserts) ... : Idea:
0 x
agriculturegaia
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by agriculturegaia » 09/01/09, 13:17

Remundo wrote:If my dear Gaïa,

The maps of the ecological niche of bamboo are superimposed on that of third world countries (except the deserts) ... : Idea:

Yes it is from this observation that I continue the research of Masanobu Kukuoka (dad of Natural agriculture) and James Lovelock (dad of the Gaia theory).

Indeed ImageMaster Masanobu Fukuoka suggests that we sow deserts with seeds embedded in clay to help these arid lands to green again. These clay pellets can be prepared by first mixing seeds of trees producing green manure (like acacia Morishima) which grow in areas where annual precipitation is less than 6cm, and those of clover, alfalfa, burdock and other types of green manure, along with grain and vegetable seeds. The seed mixture is first covered with a layer of soil, then clay to form pellets containing microbes. The dumplings thus formed could be scattered by hand through deserts and savannas. Once scattered, the seeds in the hardened clay pellets will not germinate until the rain has fallen and the conditions for germination have been met. Thus protected, the seeds will not be eaten by birds or mice. Any plant can be suitable, the main thing is to quickly cover deserts with a layer of green grass so that the rain returns. The problem is that you need a primer: This is where Gaia farming comes in.

ImageMaster James Lovelock stopped at the study of the self-regulation of the human species and on the interaction Biosphere / Anthropy. The latest scientific findings prove that research is needed even further. James Lovelock prefers "Gaia Hypothesis" than "Gaia Theory" which has a "romantic connotation of the regulatory system of planet Earth". Perhaps this connotation implying "a consciousness of Gaia" displeases scientists, but admit that the coincidences (Tsunami, global warming, cyclone and now the earthquake of human origin) are disturbing.

BE CAREFUL OF THE SCIENTIFIC DISCOVERY COMING SOON WHICH PUT GEOSISMIC SCIENCE INTO ITS PLACE.
0 x