Transformation of a conventional engine air motor

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Christophe

Transformation of a conventional engine air motor

by Christophe » 11/04/08, 11:29

At 15, he invented a new type of engine

He is Maruf Ovozi and he is becoming an international star. And this sudden notoriety, he owes it to his work and his talent.

The 15-year-old man, who poses proudly in front of his work, is a student at the academic high school of Samarkand, in Uzbekistan. A country for which it is necessary to take a history map to situate it well.

On the occasion of a competition for young talents organized in his high school, Muraf presented an original project, and suddenly won the competition. He succeeded in transforming a conventional combustion engine into a block capable of operating with compressed air. An achievement in itself and a real potential in these times of questioning of conventional engines.

"It is an idea that I had in mind for a long time. But I was waiting for the opportunity to put it into practice. I am very proud of my success and I hope to be able to contribute to the development of my country" declared the humble little genius of 15 years old.

Maruf's engine has a major advantage over other innovations of the same type, using compressed air. Its engine benefits from a tank that recharges itself thanks to the ambient air, as the car advances. No need, therefore, to produce or distribute compressed air. Magic !

This engine has yet to be perfected, which German engineers mandated by the VAG group will try to do, in close collaboration with the inventor of the principle, Maruf Ovozi!

Source: http://fr.cars.yahoo.com/21022008/321/t ... eur-0.html

A bit too much magic to be true ... and the overall yield should not be very high so I think journalists get carried away too quickly ...

Last Sunday I photographed a compressed air locomotive from the 1920s, I will pass you the photos shortly ...
0 x
loop
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by loop » 11/04/08, 12:26

Hello

a tank that recharges itself thanks to the ambient air, as the car moves forward

That's it, we left for the over-unitary :!:

That's a funny one
And we chose a route that goes down all the time? : Mrgreen:

A+
0 x
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 11/04/08, 17:14

the air recompresses itself thanks to a funnel : Lol:
0 x
White would not exist without the dark, but anyway!

http://maison-en-paille.blogspot.fr/

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"