Survey machines von Unruh and Hans Coler

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
actinium89
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: Survey of the machines of von Unruh and Hans Coler

by actinium89 » 06/10/17, 21:45

Recent studies on replicas of Coler's magnetic apparatus have been conducted by Ludwig Thornsten in Germany.
Which proves that interest in this kind of device is not dead.
Attachments
T Ludwig - Tuning Coler magnetic current apparatus with magnetoacoustic resonance (duplication University of Berlin) .pdf
(546.5 KB) Downloaded times 657
T Ludwig - Experiments with the Coler magnetic current apparatus.pdf
(554.71 KB) Downloaded times 403
magnetoacoustic-resonance-mode-in-coler-type-apparatus.pdf
(882.72 KB) Downloaded times 444
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 06/10/17, 21:51

actinium89 wrote:Recent studies on replicas of Coler's magnetic apparatus have been conducted by Ludwig Thornsten in Germany.
Which proves that interest in this kind of device is not dead.

To bear the interest of a person does not mean anything at all about the utility of this pseudo invention.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 07/10/17, 00:09

Ok, in fact the common denominator of all these gadgets is that they are supposed to produce more energy than they consume.

It's been a long time since we've been hit by free energy. : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/10/17, 04:34

moinsdewatt wrote:Remember the so-called invention of the Ray N

Euh kezako ???
0 x
actinium89
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by actinium89 » 07/10/17, 13:53

izentrop wrote:Ok, in fact the common denominator of all these gadgets is that they are supposed to produce more energy than they consume.

It's been a long time since we've been hit by free energy. : Mrgreen:

Ilya Prigorine, Nobel Prize in chemistry in 1977, who studied the evolution of thermodynamic systems out of equilibrium, discovered that contrary to the law of entropy, which wants that any system evolves towards the disorder, some systems maintained far from the equilibrium can evolve towards states of self-organization under the effect of fluctuations or dissipative structures.
Thus, the assumption of the majority of the scientists being that the fluctuations of the vacuum compensate themselves on average and that it is impossible to capture and use the energy of the zero point, would be in fact erroneous.

I invite skeptics to read the article about Ilya Prigonine's ideas (link http://www.matierevolution.fr/spip.php?article446)
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 07/10/17, 15:39

Since when is the Nobel Prize a guarantee of integrity?
Your writing reminds me of someone who has already participated in this forum under another pseudo ... Is it wrong?
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 09/10/17, 20:00

Christophe wrote:
moinsdewatt wrote:Remember the so-called invention of the Ray N

Euh kezako ???

N rays are hypothetical rays discovered by the French physicist René Blondlot. These rays were supposed to be able to increase the brightness of a light of low intensity. The error, in good faith, lasted only one year and was revealed by Robert Williams Wood in the journal Nature in September 1904 in an article presenting the phenomenon as purely subjective and without physical origin (the phenomenon having been observed "without the triggering device).

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rayon_N
1 x
RealWheel
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by RealWheel » 29/03/18, 00:06

I am the author of the article in question. The theoretical principle is to use Brownian agitation as energy transfer pump between the two plates: the cold and the hot. If we succeed in creating positively and negatively charged alternating zones (it is not easy to achieve in practice because of the breakdown distance for high electric fields) on one of the plates, we will create an imbalance in the distribution of shocks on both walls. The one on which the probability of shocks increases becomes a hot plate while the plate opposite becomes cold. Maintaining the polarization of the hot plate requires only limited energy, that of the leakage currents. If the theoretical principle can be effectively implemented, it is clear that the energy transfer capacity between the two plates is considerable while the energy expended is negligible. Hence the very high COP. It is I who estimated the value of the COP from the data transmitted by the inventor (an academic in Reims who no longer advertises after suffering the wrath of his colleagues).
0 x
When we will be ble to build engines in according with the real wheel of the Nature, we will Produce energy in unlimited quantities. Nikola Tesla