Energies of cold fusion LENR

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Rical
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Energies of cold fusion LENR

by Rical » 21/09/17, 10:37

Before his retirement, Jean Paul Biberian was Research Director of the University of Lumigny in Marseille.
He talked about the Cold Fusion to the general public on the Cnews channel (after the ad).
It comes from atomic transmutations but without dangerous radiations or radioactive waste.
Several companies will start producing these energies.
The energy thus produced will be 10 times cheaper.
But it will take years before half the population benefits from it in their own home, without needing to connect to the network, and anywhere on Earth.

The most advanced is Andréa Rossi who has just announced the production and marketing of a 1 MW E-Cat = megawatt.
To preserve its technology and know-how against competition, it only sells energy and completely retains ownership and access to ECAT.

The next should be Brillant Light Power, in late 2018, with his SunCell.
0 x
Christophe

Re: Energies of LENR cold fusion

by Christophe » 21/09/17, 13:23

Which companies please? : Cheesy:

Rical wrote:To preserve its technology and know-how against competition, it only sells energy and completely retains ownership and access to ECAT.

Bin see the reverse would have been amazing! : Cheesy:

I would have such technology in my hand, I would rock everything in every possible way just to get things done ... But I have to be more philanthropist than most humans ...

How easy it is to buy a man ... pffff ....
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 21/09/17, 18:45

If you own a pigeon catcher and without doing anything other than talking about it, from time to time, a stupid is plucked, you would be wrong to part with it : Twisted:
0 x
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by gildas » 14/07/21, 17:05

Looks like cold fusion ...
The young shoot Sakowin wants to industrialize the production of carbon-free hydrogen from ... fossil gas. An intriguing strategy, for which she relies on the use of cold plasma, which directly breaks down methane into hydrogen and solid carbon. A concept which has yet to prove its performance, but whose promises interest and motivate experiments. The young shoot is in the process of raising funds

https://www.usinenouvelle.com/editorial ... e.N1099934
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 14/07/21, 17:28

Gildas wrote:Looks like cold fusion ...
The young shoot Sakowin wants to industrialize the production of carbon-free hydrogen from ... fossil gas. An intriguing strategy, for which she relies on the use of cold plasma, which directly breaks down methane into hydrogen and solid carbon. A concept which has yet to prove its performance, but whose promises interest and motivate experiments. The young shoot is in the process of raising funds

https://www.usinenouvelle.com/editorial ... e.N1099934

I don't see any connection with "cold fusion". It's more like cracking molecules.

Since Pons and Fleishman (1989), if experiments report abnormal thermal releases and traces of fission products after reaction, nothing convincing has been obtained, and no theory holds up.
This summer will be the 24th International Conference on Cold Fusion (ICCF 24), but today we still have nothing.

Possible that the abnormal results are due to the ability of certain metals to retain huge amounts of H2 or D2 in its crystal lattice, such as palladium, and release them we don't know how, especially when we don't know either. the initial quantities linked to the history even before the metal was used by scientists. The anomalous results could indicate processes that may be new but not revolutionary like cold fusion would have been.

After 30 years and still nothing, neither in practice nor in theory, it is time to put an end to this hypothetical miracle process.
0 x