Machines on numeraries true or intox ??

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
bengali13
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Machines on numeraries true or intox ??

by bengali13 » 16/12/15, 12:42

Hello

what do you think of a machine that would produce more energy than it consumes

http://quanthomme.free.fr/qhsuite/2014N ... vation.htm

was it possible ??
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 16/12/15, 12:56

Hello!

The theme has been widely discussed on econo, the answer is not.

All the so-called machine prototypes sur-unit are booby traps made by more or less skillful handymen who understand nothing of the laws of basic physics.

The principles of thermodynamics are clear:
1) energy is conserved.
2) Entropy increases over time.

It is therefore not possible to produce more energy than we consume without having to resort to an external energy source.

On a theoretical basis, however, it would be possible to reuse the energy (which can be seen (1) and to reuse it (principle of Maxwell's demon), but it would take something like a ... black hole to get there! :P
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 16/12/15, 14:25

So, to qualify these machines as on cash seems to me quite suitable :D
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: machines on true or intoxic numeraires ??

by Obamot » 16/12/15, 15:54

bengali13 wrote:what do you think of a machine that would produce more energy than it consumes

I think that we should first define on which theory of the laws of physics that would answer. And if it isn't, clear this point irrefutably before anything else. And in any case not on a postulate of a supposed result "in the making", or potential .... (see more clearly totally imagined, as long as the facts have not spoken.)

So we should submit to public execration and torture for a month without stopping, all those who peddle this type of debate if the result is not proven, we would less need to always answer the same: it is niet.

: Cheesy: :D : Lol: he he he
0 x
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 16/12/15, 18:13

To choose among all the over-unitary inventions that we have seen pass, this is still the project RAR-Energia which I like the most! ...

It’s beautiful, it’s big, it’s expensive, and it looks as much like a work of art as it does my great aunt Adèle’s sewing machine.

As soon as this beautiful machine goes around in circles, I buy a reduced model to put it on my chimney! : Cheesy:

https://www.econologie.com/forums/rar-energia-t12783.html

Besides, you saw, they continue! ...

There are new publications on their site and announces for 2016: http://www.rarenergia.com.br/

I'm looking forward to it...
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
bengali13
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by bengali13 » 16/12/15, 18:56

Hello

Thank you for your answers

It was my opinion it cannot really work

But the company which promulgates this device "" seems serious and competent in the matter I do not understand that it takes so much risk of being made fun of it with such absurdity

See you
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 16/12/15, 18:59

Many of his businesses seem serious about attracting pigeons, it's "fake tech", the bigger it is the more it works!
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 16/12/15, 19:07

A good crook cannot afford to look like it ... 8)
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
bengali13
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by bengali13 » 16/12/15, 19:56

Good evening

What intrigued me? , it is the fact of using a compressor supplied by the network for the air supply.

I am a hydraulic technician and I, in the case of the design of such a machine, will have directly driven a compressor to charge the tank in self-sufficiency, without having to use electricity from the network.

Unless of course an electric compressor for the first tank of the air tank, allowing the start of the set much like the tandem battery / starter on your vehicle

A more read
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 16/12/15, 20:37

The refrain is the same each time, the so-called over-unity is done in relation to measurement tools, and there is never any question of an autonomous functioning properly speaking.
Nothing ever verifiable, it's the rule number 1 and those have always been.
Some charlatans claim to produce energy as well, but are unable to supply their homes with, in short they would be able to violate the laws of physics, but unable to make a vulgar connection level electrical CAP. : Lol:

Over-unity = multimillennial fantasy of humans wanting to emancipate themselves from their mortal condition = technological messianism ...
We must say no to over-unity! :P
0 x