Survey on energy habits and an attempt

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
MateoLB
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Survey on energy habits and an attempt

by MateoLB » 27/10/15, 18:06

Hello,

Here is a small survey for school purposes to study your habits in terms of consumption and study an alternative wind concept.

Each answer will allow us to better define the needs and if possible define the future of this solution in terms of need within the population.

More precision about the concept in the following link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1S4D5by ... o/viewform

We look forward to seeing you!

Mathieu
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 28/10/15, 13:15

I answered the questionnaire, but I am very perplexed about what will be done ...
0 x
MateoLB
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Questionnaire

by MateoLB » 03/11/15, 09:25

It is a student project, the goal is purely academic and as part of our engineering school. It serves us to identify the potential customers of such a product and the limits that can be raised.
I thank you for your answer, and I remain available if you have other questions.
Mathieu
0 x