low consumption Ionic boiler, Clean Energy

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
bleusideral
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

low consumption Ionic boiler, Clean Energy

by bleusideral » 18/12/11, 14:27

Another interesting subject for the future, will it replace the PaP and other heaters that have become conventional but too dependent on electricity?

http://www.chaudieres-ioniques-paca.fr/ ... rticuliers
0 x
A gesture more econological econological a gesture and it is the planet that will suffer more!
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 18/12/11, 18:45

I do not understand your comment associated with this equipment, can you clarify?
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 19/12/11, 01:18

Siding the scam, yield of 99%, identical to that of a vulgar heating resistance of a few € in your house !!

They should heat with an accelerator synchrotron like CERN tens of billions of € or a little smaller than a few million €, but with electrons spinning and migrating to 300000km / s, much faster!

Energy efficiency
close to 100%!

Galion-Galan ionic boilers deliver 98% of the energy consumed in heat. An exceptional yield, even in extreme temperatures (unlike geothermal
Real energy savings, immediately visible

The patented technology of ionic boilers makes it possible to heat a volume of water 5 times faster than a traditional gas or fuel boiler. With its high-tech electronic control, the energy saving is immediately visible on your bill.

Easy to implement, even on an existing installation

The very small footprint and low weight (from 17 to 25 Kg) enable the Galion-Galan ionic boilers to be put in place quickly, even in a small room or on an existing installation without major modification.

Galion-Galan ionic boilers are the first low-power electric boilers. The principle of ionization is to excite ions using an electric field. Electrons migrate at very high speed (280Km / s) and makes the temperature of the surrounding environment very rapidly increase.

Rossi has a much better performance reaching 40000% instead of 98 %% !!
A PAC may have 300 at 500% !!!

Frightening what we can rip off people !!!
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 19/12/11, 21:29

That was the meaning of my question, thank you Old man of your reaction.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Low consumption Ionic boiler, Clean energy

by moinsdewatt » 24/12/11, 16:11

bleusideral wrote:Another interesting subject for the future, will it replace the PaP and other heaters that have become conventional but too dependent on electricity?

That’s good, you are showing us that there are always so many people pigeon racing others.

PS an electric heating Joule effect at 100% efficiency.
0 x
DC
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: Low consumption Ionic boiler, Clean energy

by DC » 11/02/13, 02:47

"lessdewatt" "bleuideral" Another interesting subject for the future, will it replace the PAc and other heaters that have become classic but too dependent on electricity?

That’s good, you are showing us that there are always so many people pigeon racing others.

100% efficiency Joule electric heating
Hello,

What to think of electric ionization boilers IONISE © ?
http://www.chaudiere-ionise.com

Same story?

Is the advertised yield overrated?

In my case the economy probably concerns rather the pre-existing installation of radiators, piping and can also be of the expansion tank and the circulator.

The arguments put forward elsewhere seem to me to be well founded and not negligible in my case (small cellar which access gives directly onto the living room):

- limited boiler room
- absolutely silent operation
- reliable system whose longevity seems acquired without maintenance
- in combination with the production of green photovoltaic electricity, the surplus of current consumption should probably not melt the portfolio as much as does the exponential surge in the price of petroleum products

Extracts from the site:

1. The IONISE © electric boiler continuously monitors its calorie production while adopting its energy consumption in the same proportion, resulting from the variation of the resistance factor of the water heated in the circuit:

- Energy consumption varies between 35 and 70% (depending on the resistance of the water, more important with the rise in temperature)
- The power of the device adapts automatically in the same proportion, as if there were several machines of different powers (1, 2, 3,…, 24, 25 kW) and that the system permanently choose the best suited, without any device, by water chemistry alone.

2. The consumption comparisons between the IONISE boiler and traditional heaters highlight the savings achievable:

- on the one hand, the IONISE boiler benefits from an ideal output, 1 kWh consumed approaches 1 kWh of heating.
- on the other hand, the rising price of fossil fuels compared to electricity increases the difference in the cost of purchasing fuels over time

Thank you for sharing your experience :?

DC
0 x
BobFuck
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by BobFuck » 11/02/13, 10:24

Same story yes: it consists of heating water with electricity, for that there is no need for a spaceship, a simple resistance is enough.

No interest.

> Is the announced yield overrated?

Probably not, but resistance does the same ...

> In my case the economy probably concerns the pre-existing installation
> radiators, piping and can also be the expansion tank and the
> circulator.

If you already have a heating circuit, install a water boiler (condensing gas, pellets ...)

Electric heating (which includes electric water boilers) is only justified when its low installation price compensates for its high consumption of euros for use, for example:

- room of 12 m2
- secondary residence used 2 weeks per year
- region with a very mild climate such that heating will serve very little
- and of course, very very well insulated barrack, passive type, which normally does not need heating, but we still put one or two radiators for safety, even if they will never be used.

> in association with the production of green photovoltaic electricity,
> the excess current consumption should probably not melt away
> the portfolio

Pure bullshit. If you want to make hot water with the sun, put thermal panels, much cheaper, and the yield is at least 5x more.

And the most profitable place to put your money to save is not an ionized scam, it is to put insulation.
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 11/02/13, 11:56

Hello ,

I don't want to get into the debate whether it works or not, but just talk about the principle of operation.

if I understood the drawing correctly, there is a heating body which includes, therefore a circulation of water, and in the middle of this heating body two electrodes which therefore make it possible to create an electric arc, which will therefore make it possible to heat the water ....

Like a HV circuit see Tht.

In a very small space which would not be that of a house, this takes on meaning a priori, especially if you only use a little water, because I imagine that in space astronauts have not 10000 thousand liters of water with them ??? but enough to eat and drink, and it recycles, so a small amount of water to heat each time.

Now what I do not master at all is the extractable power ratio between 220 therefore low intensity, 12 volt low voltage but high intensity transformed into high voltage very (very) low intensity (see low intensity ?? ? very dangerous especially) ????

Could using high voltage (electric arc) on water have better efficiency or speed of action), than having an exchange surface (resistance)?

(depending on the configuration, certain people cannot bring the balloon too close to the bathroom, for example, it therefore becomes necessary if you do not want the water to run 2 minutes before it is hot, to produce hot water at the start close to use by the time the balloon water arrives ...
therefore you need a small instantaneous water heater if possible ...)
0 x
DC
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by DC » 11/02/13, 17:14

BobFuck wrote:Electric heating (which includes electric water boilers) is only justified when its low installation price compensates for its high consumption of euros per use

Pure bullshit. If you want to make hot water with the sun, put thermal panels, much cheaper, and the yield is at least 5x more.

Thank you for this quick intervention marked at the corner of common sense, thank you also for adopting a less aggressive tone ...

The question of economy is undoubtedly that will cost me 1 Kwh via the heating with pellets or with fuel oil?
What I will cost 1 Kwh via electricity, I already know if 1 kWh consumed ACTUALLY approaches 1 kWh of heating ("Energy consumption varies between 35 and 70%", contradictory, right ?!).

I do not wish to couple my central heating installation with the production of domestic hot water, I already have a water heater connected to a propane tank for this.

DC
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 11/02/13, 17:34

DC wrote:"Energy consumption varies between 35 and 70%", contradictory, right ?!
No, not contradictory.
When consumption decreases, heat production also decreases in the same proportions.
IONISE © wrote:as if we had several machines of different powers (1, 2, 3, ..., 24, 25 kW)
0 x