Scams, scams and fraud on the Internet

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Christophe

Scams, scams and fraud on the Internet

by Christophe » 06/01/09, 20:51

The government has just set up a service to report scams of any kind on the net: https://www.econologie.com/escroquerie-o ... -4015.html
Last edited by Christophe the 08 / 01 / 09, 19: 08, 1 edited once.
0 x
Corpse Grinder 666
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Corpse Grinder 666 » 07/01/09, 10:22

at the sight of the report I put quotes, because the figures made them say what we want (not to change):

at the presentation the presenter informs us that there are more people to buy on the net (I quote "French people buy more on the Internet), and that scams are increasing (I quote" is that at the same time as scams too, they are on the rise (they have doubled in 1 year).
But in percentage (scam / number of online sales) what does it represent? Is there really an increase?

The presenter tells us that there is an increase in sales, but without indicating the increase, on the other hand she does not hesitate to say that it has doubled in terms of the scam ... I have no doubt that there has scams (for a while already on the net), but as usual the reporting and the presentation of the latter does not inform, in order to let the spectator think alone (I stopped the TV there is that 5 years because raz l'bol!).

There is fear, to quietly create a platform for "internet delation", maybe I see evil everywhere, but I do not forget anything of the billions spent for capitalism or to recruit people into the police, I do not forget people who have been dying outside for years, I do not forget the guilt that we are told if we are unemployed, unemployed, elderly or sick because there is no money, but on the other hand consumption is careful , in these times of crisis the consumer should not be afraid to buy, so we make him as secure as possible !!!

For me, this report is only a good way to pass something quietly with the consent of the population.
Because as the victim of this "internet ca removes" scam says, it will also remove to denounce everything, the slightest order that has been put in a corner by forgetting ...

My last word: stopping TV is good;)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/01/09, 17:08

Yes it is a point of view ... I think the figures are in absolute and not in relative.

But the establishment of this platform, on the contrary, is supposed to reassure consumers, right?

On the other hand, I have doubts about the delatory aspect as you said and the "whores" that the competition can do with this tool. Finally since it is the police who manage it, it should not "derail" too much ...

I hope because a reputation is quickly shot especially on the net ... do not forget that we have an internet store that makes us live ...
0 x
Corpse Grinder 666
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Corpse Grinder 666 » 08/01/09, 20:30

if it is the police who manage then it is on you are safe Image
0 x
Corpse Grinder 666
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Corpse Grinder 666 » 09/01/09, 14:10

If you do a good job there is no reason for a shop to be gunned down, this is a scam we are talking about;)

In any case, this does not prevent this info is not one, as too often on TV. ;)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/01/09, 18:38

You a priori underestimate what competition is capable of doing to annoy you ... even at our very very small level ...

On the contrary I find that it is an interesting info ... But apparently we will never agree on this subject ...
0 x
Corpse Grinder 666
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Corpse Grinder 666 » 10/01/09, 09:20

actually we do not agree considering that it is once again, a pseudo info, not leaving enough data so that the viewer (whom I have not been for a few years) can think for himself.
The only thing is that they put a platform, but we don't know at the end of the day, nothing about this number or this platform: how it works, what new positions will be available, the cost. .. (well! I know! I repeat myself because it's the same thing that I just said just before, but differently : Mrgreen: )

You should also not forget that you are in a niche, you are not targeting the same people as the store that sells LEDs to Mr. Lambda without any thought ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/02/09, 15:24

Here is the site to contact in case of scam:

http://www.interieur.gouv.fr/sections/c ... riminalite
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 05/06/12, 16:00

Since the scams continue constantly, the protection is ineffective and I suggest making a list of established scams, in particular, those highlighted on econology, such as wind turbines, the Suprawind thing, economizers, perpetual engines, heaters super expensive, etc ...

a list of 3370 messages on econology to read before buying:

search.php
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 05/06/12, 18:51

Oddly enough, I dismantled 4210 by clicking on your link ...! : Lol:

About 4 results (210 seconds)

Note the "About"... : Mrgreen: would have to cut these informatients into a thousand pieces (about)
0 x

Back to "Electricity, electronics and computers: Hi-tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials, and new"