Internet: the dreadful impostors, tonight on Arte

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christophe

Internet: the dreadful impostors, tonight on Arte

by Christophe » 09/02/10, 19:45

A subject who risks to free some of them:

The Web is bursting with information that is not always reliable, sometimes included in traditional media. Decryption of a drift. A formidable democratic revolution, the explosion of news on the Web, which today allows Iranian citizens to inform us of the situation of their country, also has its share of excesses. Director Ted Anspach's quest is to explore this dark side of the Net.
Today thousands of sites, engaged in an incredible race of speed, immediately relay thousands of info more or less verified. In this general confusion, the opinion of an ideologue, an extremist, ends up having the same value as that of a recognized scientist

Obviously it is well known and recognized that La Vérité only comes out of the mouths of "official" journalists ... : Lol: : Lol:

http://www.arte.tv/fr/Comprendre-le-mon ... 44562.html
Last edited by Christophe the 10 / 02 / 10, 19: 50, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/02/10, 13:13

1st documentary frankly very average, the themes approached from a frankly "easy" level and really far from the level one would expect from an investigative journalist:
- H1N1
- 9 / 11
- Anti Semitism

About 9/11, the official journalists, treated, 1 year ago, those who doubted neo Nazi and anti-Semites, now they are nothing more than "villainous conspirators" ...

Obviously no reflection on the "affairs" that we could reveal to Internet users ... especially videos of politicians not knowing they were filmed ...

The 2nd documentary of about 30 minutes, "8 angry journalists" was much, much, more interesting.

This is visible on Arte + 7 ...
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

how to know the truth?

by dedeleco » 10/02/10, 16:49

Difficult to know where the truth is and therefore all the information and criticisms must be opened and cross checked to judge yourself!
The agreed official information is generally valid but sometimes false and not without manipulation, like the massive weapons of destruction of Sadam that have always seemed technically impossible for Iraq.
The plot is not always wrong.
When we see the video of the fall of the third building of the WTC fall from a block by the base to perfection, with those of good or failed demolitions, we are scientifically convinced that we are hiding a reality to the point that non-US scientists have analyzed the dust and found the powerful explosive intended for demolitions and with the testimony of witnesses of explosions without the planes, scientifically one expects precise objective answers demonstrating that all this, videos and witnesses, is false !!!
Same for the Pentagon with the picture of a tiny hole compared to a big plane !!!!!
Official reports seem silent on this, without response !!
The truth and the manipulation are separable by precise scientific analysis and the absence of official answer valid scientifically proving the falsity of the affirmations justifies very strong doubts!
For AZF the same, nothing sure, totally coherent:
the testimony of an employee sitting on a chair that became electric a few seconds before the explosion (FR3), with others, seems to me crucial, proof that some have hidden the triggering process that would have involved them.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 10/02/10, 18:44

Hi friends,

I looked ... I agree with Christophe.

The first doc was pretty tasteless. It's about discrediting people instead of calmly discussing their ideas.

Thus, the speakers were presented as neurotic, interested, partisan, without reference ... without making an objective analysis of their theses, which sometimes are crazy, sometimes raise real embarrassing questions.

The principle of automatic rejection of an idea by rejecting the personality of its author is journalistically original. : Idea:

Indeed, we are still waiting for the objective and scientifically substantiated explanation of the fall of the WTC7, right on its foundations in almost free fall ... while she was victim of minor and scattered fires and did not no airplane impact.

Maybe a gust of wind? :?

The 2ème doc was much better, indeed. It shows the new situation that is emerging in the world of information, where journalists are no longer the only channel, because participatory information is taking more and more space, with its excesses but also its sometimes crisp details.

@+
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/02/10, 18:52

We also expect the Iraqi weapons of mass destruction (thank you for mentioning it because it is one of the media scams of the last years) ... unless ... but yes what is it CONS! !!

The only Iraqi weapon of mass destruction is of course ... HIS OIL !!!

Without laughing (though), you noticed that no JT TV journalist ever makes big Mea Culpa ...
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 10/02/10, 18:57

Remundo wrote:
The principle of automatic rejection of an idea by rejecting the personality of its author is journalistically original.

Nothing new under the sun, it is the "principle of authority" dear to scholasticism.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/02/10, 18:59

Houlalala Arte picks (rightly!) Full mouth as I rarely see it in the comments!

http://www.arte.tv/fr/Comprendre-le-mon ... ft_content

Copied / pasted 3 latest comments:

16 comment (s)

warum? | youn

10.02.2010 - 17h04

after ppda you invite 8 journalists whose six are the carpet brushes of sarkosia .MAIS OR ARE THE REAL? MEDIAPART AND THE WORLD EATAIENT REPRESENTED BUT QUID OF RUE89 POLITIS FROM THE DUCK ETCH ETC.ATTENTION ARTE I WILL LEAVE YOU AND READ A GOOD BOUQUIN

title | lib

10.02.2010 - 15h45

Yesterday I thought I was dreaming !! Was I on a competing channel or on ARTE? Your show was unbearable to the point where I simply skipped. After a pseudo report, the sight of the 8 "JOURNALISTS" together was fatal to me! I couldn't listen to the debate anymore !! Gentlemen, ladies of ARTE, you have to get yourselves together !!!

Who are we laughing at ? | bern

10.02.2010 - 15h19

Well then ! Who are we laughing at ? 8 journalists of the same opinion who are pitifully trying to save their job which unfortunately consists in copying faithfully what the big international news agencies are balancing them daily. Why have not we invited Michel Collon, François Bonnet, Thierry Meyssan or others .. Highly paid journalists who allow themselves to denigrate the work of some of their colleagues who work voluntarily in the service of the truth. !) .... without giving them a right of reply. but gentlemen, this is not the fault of the internet "where you find anything and everything", is that people are not satisfied with the information they find in your media. Do you insist that your information is serious and verified? (like the weapons of mass destruction in Sadam and the bunker bin Laden) thank you very much !!!!

In short, we are very "nice" here I think ... : Cheesy:

ps: these comments are moderated, the worst have not happened obviously ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/02/10, 19:22

About September 11, an info that will interest the "vile conspiracy" ...

Unprecedented aerial photos of the September 11 attacks

10.02.10 - 18: 25

US TV channel ABC News has obtained unpublished aerial photos of the Sept. 11 2001 terrorist attack on the World Trade Center towers in New York. The Twins under a cloud of smoke, Manhattan is covered with dust.

In New York, the 11 September 2001, Greg Semendinger photograph aboard a plane of the NYPD (Police Aviation Unit) the terrorist attack. The violently hit World Trade Center collapses.

Hitherto unpublished photos, which ABC News has published on its website today, after claiming photos at the National Institutes of Standards and Technology (NIST), based on US law on access to information. Nine disks representing 2779 photos have been obtained. The images are impressive.

Source: http://www.rtbf.be/info/monde/attentat/ ... bre-186451

Photos: http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/slideshow?id=9763032

Ben there is nothing ... 13 photos not even in HD ... what's this shit?
0 x