An article to understand the flu and the vaccine

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Pear Belle Helene
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

An article to understand the flu and the vaccine

by Pear Belle Helene » 27/11/09, 13:15

http://www.atoute.org/n/article134.html

I read it and we do not tell you do it or do not, we just give you information that seemed interesting.

It's up to you to tell me what you think.

Have a good day. Helena
0 x
Pear Belle Helene
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: An article to understand the flu and the vaccine

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 24/01/19, 17:50

Article that I exhume because I'm right in Image

Vaccinated once about fifteen years ago and since then I have gone through it.

What to do in the future?
Get vaccinated or not?

I know that I risk reviving a passionate debate but if we focus on the flu without expanding on vaccines in general we should be fine Image
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 24/01/19, 19:25

Vaccinated once about fifteen years ago and since then I have gone through it.

What to do in the future?
Get vaccinated or not?

I know that I risk reviving a passionate debate but if we focus on the flu without expanding on vaccines in general we should be fine

So about the flu only,
Premio: every year it is a new strain so the vaccine of the previous year has no action for the current year and therefore that of 15 years ago ... !!!!. :(
Second: France is supplied between 8 and 10 millions of vaccines every year and we are 67 millions; it's easy to do the accounts. : Idea: : roll:

By cons I like this signature of the site in question: » medicine has made so much progress that no one is healthy anymore » : Cheesy:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 24/01/19, 21:56

Hello,
You are free to listen to the opinions of others, or better, that of your doctor, otherwise there are plenty of complete files on the net. One of the safest:
Immunization for whom?
Influenza vaccination (see the immunization schedule) is recommended for people at risk of complications and those who come into contact with them because they are likely to spread the virus in turn:

seniors aged 65 and over
people (adults and children) with certain chronic diseases
pregnant women
obese people (with a body mass index BMI ≥40)
persons staying in a health care facility in a follow-up or in a medical-social care establishment of any age (to limit the spread of the virus in a community)
health professionals or any professional in regular and prolonged contact with subjects at risk
family circle (persons living under the same roof, nanny and regular contacts), infants under the age of 6 months who have risk factors for severe influenza
cruise ships and aircrew, and travel industry staff accompanying tour groups
all those wishing to avoid the personal or professional embarrassment caused by the flu
http://inpes.santepubliquefrance.fr/100 ... /index.asp
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 25/01/19, 08:14

But also:

Seasonal flu

05-01-2018

Influenza is a contagious viral disease spread by postillions, coughs, sneezes .. The seasonal flu epidemic occurs every year in France between December and April. About 2,5 million people are affected. Mortality due to seasonal influenza mainly affects the elderly (more than 90% of the deaths related to the flu occur in people of 65 years and more). It is estimated at about 4 000 6 000 average death per year (surveillance data Public Health France).

How Public Health France monitors mortality in France?

This surveillance is based on vital statistics data (declaration of death), transmitted to the National Institute of Statistics and Economic Studies (INSEE). From a sample of common 3 000, they cover about 80% of national mortality. The estimate of the number of deaths in the whole territory is thus established by multiplying by 1,25 the number of deaths observed in this sample of common 3 000. However, these data do not include information on the medical causes of death. They thus make it possible to detect an excess of mortality, but not to attribute it to a given event, even of a national scale.

At the same time, there is a reported mortality in newspapers of more than 14.000 cases of deaths from influenza.
So 4.000 / 6.000 or 14.000.
INSERM, meanwhile, for the same period announces 684 deaths due to the flu and others consider the rate even lower as the cepidc who recognizes 431. So info or fake news?
Last edited by Janic the 25 / 01 / 19, 08: 42, 1 edited once.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 25/01/19, 08:16

duplicate deleted
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 26/01/19, 01:05

Ok thanks for the info :!:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 26/01/19, 07:47

Ok thanks for the info
at your service! in case you want, despite everything, to get vaccinated most pharmacy pharmacies are out of stock and 2 / 300.000 additional vaccines (reserved primarily for fragile people over 65 years) who must theoretically supply them do not go not to fizzle.
but you can also consult this type of website:
https://www.mesvaccins.net/web/vaccines/62-vaxigrip
of which this:
Adverse reactions
1. Tolerance Profile Summary

In recent clinical trials, approximately 10 000 subjects aged 6 months or older received VAXIGRIP.

The dosage and number of doses differed according to vaccination history and age of children (see Pediatric population in sub-section B. Tabulated list of adverse reactions).

The solicited effects generally occurred in the 3 days following the injection of VAXIGRIP and spontaneously resolved in 1 3 days after their appearance. Most of the side effects that were solicited were mild to moderate.

The most frequently reported adverse reaction reported in 7 days following VAXIGRIP injection was pain at the injection site, in all populations except in children aged 6 to 35 months, in whom irritability was the most frequently reported reaction.

The most frequently reported systemic adverse reaction reported in the 7 days following VAXIGRIP injection was headache in adults, the elderly and children aged 9 to 17 years, as well as discomfort in 3 aged children. at 8 years old.

Solicited side effects were, in general, less common in the elderly than in adults.

2. Tabulated list of adverse effects

The data below summarize the frequency of adverse events recorded following vaccination with VAXIGRIP in clinical trials and in post-marketing surveillance worldwide.

Adverse events are classified according to their frequency according to the following convention:

Very common (≥1 / 10);

Common (≥1 / 100 to <1/10);

Uncommon (≥1 / 1 to <000/1);

Rare (≥1 / 10 to <000/1);

Very rare (<1 / 10),

Not known: can not be estimated from the available data.

Adverse reactions

Adults and seniors

The tolerance profile presented below is based on data from more than 4300 adults and older 5000 over 60 years.

Blood and lymphatic system disorders

- Uncommon: Lymphadenopathy (1).

- Undetermined: Transient thrombocytopenia.

Immune system disorders

- Rare: Allergic reactions such as swelling of the face (6), urticaria (6), pruritus, generalized pruritus (6), erythema, generalized erythema (6), rash.

- Indeterminate: Severe allergic reactions such as dyspnoea, angioedema, shock.

Nervous system disorders

- Very common: Headache.

- Uncommon: Dizziness (3), drowsiness (2).

- Rare: hypoesthesia (2), paresthesia, neuralgia (5), brachial radiculitis (3).

- Undetermined: Seizures, neurological disorders such as encephalomyelitis, neuritis, Guillain Barré syndrome.

Vascular disorders

- Undetermined: vasculitis such as Henoch-Schonlein purpura, with transient renal impairment in some cases.

Affections gastro-intestinales

- Uncommon: Diarrhea, nausea (2).

Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders

- Frequent: Increased sweating.

Musculoskeletal and systemic disorders

- Very common : myalgia.

- Common: Arthralgia.

General disorders and administration site conditions

- Very common: Pain / tenderness at the injection site, erythema / redness at the injection site, edema / swelling at the injection site, induration at the injection site, asthenia malaise (4), pruritus at the injection site(4)

- Common: Fever, shivering / chills, bruising at the injection site.

- Uncommon: Flu-like syndrome (2), injection site heat (2), injection site discomfort (2).

(1) Rare in the elderly
(2) Reported in clinical trials in adults
(3) Reported in clinical trials in the elderly
(4) Frequent in the elderly
(5) Indeterminate in adults
(6) Indeterminate in the elderly

in short, you can be badly off from the flu or the vaccine. because, as the Professor in immunology quoted by Michel Georget said: "or the individual has a good immune system and the vaccine is useless, or it is deficient and there, it is important not to vaccinate"So good luck! :D
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 26/01/19, 15:03

Well, say, there is a slice of bread.

I do not remember being bothered last time.

But there I am ..... Image and as it lasts it starts to me Image
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 26/01/19, 15:42

Well, say, there is a slice of bread.
and again if you read the Vidal, there are more
I do not remember being bothered last time.
As for all vaccines, with a good immune system, the reactions are minor, fortunately, as for any placebo intended to reassure and avoid the usual fears and anxieties in some! This is why there are so few vaccines ordered because most people can do without them.
But here I am ..... I and as it lasts it starts to me
Me it's the opposite it starts to swell me seriously, and after .... :? it swells me even more. :? :?
0 x