Econologist friends, we talk about us on wikipedia!

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christophe

Econologist friends, we talk about us on wikipedia!

by Christophe » 26/10/09, 10:43

The beginning of the democratization of econology?

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%89cono ... 9cologique

Hoping that the "wiki censors" do not go through this (the Sarko government has made a specialty in the maneuver apparently ...)

I put in bold what "us" particularly concerns:

Etymology

Econology is a suitcase word from the juxtaposition of the prefix econo- from the term economy and the suffix -logy from the term ecology to highlight the fact that the words ecology and economy have the same meaning from an etymological point of view . The word thus signifying that this new approach wants to reconcile ecology and economy.

The concept is widely known however under the name "ecological economy", more instinctively understandable.

Contents

Main article: Sustainable development.

The econologist informs of the existence of solutions that are both economic and ecological and socially desirable in order to make improvements; socio-economic systems with existing constructions, under renovation, or at the project stage (housing, offices, services, shops, and any other type of construction, energy consumer. industrial systems with agricultural systems, etc.

It is generally intended for the general public, but also for architects, builders, contractors, installers, managers or any other body wishing to be informed of the ecological and economic practices to be implemented.

In France

For Christophe Martz, ENSAIS engineer, [1] econology wants to reduce the environmental impact of our lifestyles, while maintaining an almost similar quality of life, reduce the dependence of our societies on fossil fuels (and nuclear?) and on the consumption of these energies. For this, it promotes research into all other less "energy-hungry" and more environmentally friendly solutions.

We can also mention the launch in France by AFPA (Association de Formation Professionnelle des Adultes) of the first pilot project for “ecological” renovation by and for future building professionals, under the name of Maison E (for “Econologique”). . 45 apprentices work there ... You can follow this worksite by going to the site [2].

The concept is taken up by design offices and property developers to promote their services for ecological, economic and social purposes, the targeted customers being for example seniors and people with reduced mobility [3] ... See also [4 ].

On this subject, the French federation of local energy agencies (FLAME), launched the "Econ'home" project, a pilot energy saving plan dedicated to individuals wishing to reduce their consumption. The objective is to establish a diagnosis of household energy expenditure and offer them “tips” in order to reduce them. 2000 European households, including a thousand French people, particularly in Brittany, have signed up for the “Econ'home” plan. Is it "econology"? Without a doubt... What do the "econologists" think about it ... A species in the process of appearance?

On the basis of ecological economics, we will also reread profitably the writings of René Dubos, in particular his posthumous work Les Celebrations de la vie (1982) still current ... This French researcher and scientist, naturalized American, follower of the "happy medium", renowned speaker (see the famous Lichen Sermon) is the one who created the phrase, taken up and declined by ecologists around the world, and their followers: Think Global, Act Local ...

So folks, what's it like to be an "emerging species"? : Cheesy:
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 26/10/09, 10:55

I will immediately "strengthen", I have been a known writer for over 2 years.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 26/10/09, 11:00

not too much to worry about: the article has been around for a long time: just watch it a little.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/10/09, 11:01

Ah yes since April 2008 apparently!

I discovered it just today with the keyword "econology" ...

What do you mean by "strengthen"?
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 26/10/09, 11:20

add references, but no problem the article is strong enough.
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 26/10/09, 20:27

Excellent, in the medium term, the Econology association should also be mentioned :P
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 26/10/09, 22:51

Funny, Xtophe, I had seen him last week, but I thought you knew ... :?

It's great and I bless the guy who created the discovery page, because as Christophe says, it's a hell of a publicity for our "cause"

Meow :P
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/10/09, 08:33

Yes Flytox, it will be there ... put by us or others!

Ah, I understand better, in fact it is the old "econology" page (which I knew from the "beginning") which has been renamed: http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%89conologie

(Redirected from Econology)

Apparently the operation was done in early October:
http://fr.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?tit ... on=history

QED

Lietseu, being on a wiki is not so much an advertisement in the proper sense as a "recognition of our seriousness" but ... above all of the future potential of econology!
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 27/10/09, 08:45

: Arrow: Can we say that Christophe has rights to the use of the term "econology".
Even if the word "econology" exists elsewhere (since when?)
Christophe is indeed is the inventor and popularizer of this term through the creation of this site.
: Mrgreen:
Furthermore, it is to be feared that the success of the concept and its growing popularity will lead to its misuse, in particular by unscrupulous advertisers (do they have any ...).
:frown:

At the same time as the creation of the association, an observatory of econology might not be superfluous. :?:
We could even imagine the creation of "eco-labels" which would allow
create virtuous dynamics and synergies.
:?: : Idea:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/10/09, 08:58

Econology is in the public domain and I believe we are all (active members of the forums) the popularizers of the term!

For the labels Christine and Hasardine seemed interested in implementing them effectively ... and not only limiting them to energy / technique!
0 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."