Why Pôle emploi disappoints you, ...

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Why Pôle emploi disappoints you, ...

by recyclinage » 25/10/09, 10:54

Many of you gave your opinion on the services of Pôle emploi. Some denounce an inefficient system, others the incompetence of its advisers. LEXPRESS.fr reviews your comments.

Ten months after the creation of Pôle emploi, its employees were on strike Tuesday to denounce the working conditions. The users are not kind to the organization either ... "Pôle emploi is useless, if it is not to make the mailbox of the temping companies. Advisors, you said. As for the compensation part , you sometimes meet competent and kind people, who are attentive. The problem is that they are rare, and this is Russian roulette ". Like Ggchercheur, many Internet users express their anger towards an agency that they consider ineffective. "I registered with Pôle Emploi at the beginning of July: I just received the letter for my first meeting with my advisor (who would like to know what I'm looking for I suppose? !!) which is set for mid-November, s 'ZaOneDude wins. I have been in the unemployment figures for 5 months and I haven't seen anyone yet! "

Frontalier also points to the dysfunctions of services for job seekers. "Pôle emploi is only a registration office for compensation files, which are processed very late but it is in no way a help efficient job search. " And to advise, bitter: "To those who have lost their job, count only on yourself to find yourselves".

VladraCul displays the same disappointment: "Twice in my professional life I had to deal with the ANPE and the Pôle Emploi ... For nothing. I got appointments, met very charming people sometimes like this advisor who received me 3 years ago ... But hey, I was mainly looking for a job and there ... Nothing! " Elrenault notes a deterioration since the ANPE-Assedic merger. "It was already a mess before but now it's even worse; I have the impression that we are sent directly to providers."

Blasé of the system, the most vindictive shoot red balls at the employment counselors. "Bravo for the recruitment of employment counselors! Rather than taking people who had worked at the ANPE or ASSEDIC, human resources preferred to choose real estate agents, reflexologists or administrative assistants (who have significant experience). in interim box) ", ironically CDD.

Andy 34 is no more friendly with the employees of Pôle emploi: "If they can no longer support their job, they just have to give way to the thousands of unemployed who will be delighted and surely more efficient. Everyone has examples of unemployed people "strolling" in the services, without any follow-up with counselors who often cancel their appointments at the last moment without excuse. " Mady denounces "advisers in a hurry and insufficiently trained whose only" added value "consisted, during our systematic meetings, in printing offers available on their website".

Zelda, more conciliatory, puts this bad organization on the account of the restructuring. "The employees of Pôle Emploi did not have the necessary training to face their new job, especially with the objectives that are assigned to each of them. This also applies to ex-Unedic who find themselves with portfolios of reclassification to be managed, only for ex-ANPEs who must integrate the complex compensation rules. "

"It's like asking a gardener to take care of a sheepfold"

The employment counselors consider themselves victims of a system where management by objective weighs on a difficult daily life: "We follow people whom we cannot see beyond once a month, and yet I can tell you that some people really need to be helped (example currently I have 210 people to see every month), tells Marika 974. And to beat his ass: "it's like asking a gardener to take care of a sheepfold. Looking for a job is a difficult situation (and yes me too 8 years ago I was registered for more than a year following dismissal ...) but I was lucky at that time to have had a counselor which made me want to do his job, we are, all advisers, sorry for the treatment inflicted on you ... "

Ddb, also a former advisor, draws the same observation of helplessness: "In summary, a super interesting and rewarding job but the lowest paid, with the least recognition on all sides and the most stressful of my entire career. [.. .]. Yes, there is a lack of resources (there are fewer computers than advisers, no fixed office, we drag a schoolbag, need extra hours but not paid or "badly" counted so we get bored, schedules does whatever it takes to meet the objectives ...) and above all a real disconnection between the advisers who are there to support job seekers and the hierarchy from the N 1 who are there for the figures and government policy. , one should not be surprised by the poor results. For information, an advisor today is in 35h00: the management of a business sector with his personal car, the management of a portfolio of 150 people , ad management and realization of com '....' POs. "

the express source news
0 x