Demonstration for the defense of bear hunting

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Demonstration for the defense of bear hunting

by recyclinage » 03/10/09, 17:04

Ariège: demonstration in defense of hunting, facing the bear

(AFP) - 1 hour ago

FOIX - Some 7.000 people according to the organizers, 5.000 according to the police, demonstrated Saturday in Foix (Ariège) to defend hunting in this department, threatened according to them by the protection of different species like the bear, AFP noted.

Hunters from all over Ariège, but also from Aude, the Alps or the Saône-et-Loire, fishermen, hikers, farmers or even elected officials took to the streets in peace, to "defend whatever costs "the right to hunt, according to the president of the departmental federation of hunters of Ariège, Jean-Luc Fernandez.

At the end of the event, a delegation was received at the prefecture.

The summary judge of the Toulouse administrative court rendered a judgment at the end of September authorizing beaten hunting, but suspending those of two endangered species, the capercaillie and the rock ptarmigan. Above all, he asked the prefect to "define bear protection measures within one month".

The demonstrators carried signs reading "Long live the hunt", "No to the bear" or "My grandfather hunts, I want to hunt too", opposing any form of restriction on hunting in the mountains linked to the bear.

The hunters had remained neutral in the quarrel over the reintroduction of bears in the Pyrenees.

But faced with the summary seizure of the administrative court by the Ariège ecological committee (CEA) to suspend the decree of June 10, 2009 opening the hunt because it "does not provide for any measure to protect the bear s' applying to driven hunting ", they decided to stand up against the opponents of the Slovenian bear releases.

"We know for whom rurality should no longer vote", launched Jean-Luc Fernandez, without citing the environmentalists, often qualified by the demonstrators as "fundamentalists" or "enlightened".

google news source
0 x
Flytox

Re: demonstration in defense of hunting, facing the bear

by Flytox » 03/10/09, 21:42

The demonstrators carried signs reading "Long live the hunt", "No to the bear" or "My grandfather hunts, I want to hunt too", opposing any form of restriction on bear hunting in the mountains.

The hunters had remained neutral in the quarrel over the reintroduction of bears in the Pyrenees.

But faced with the summary seizure of the administrative court by the Ariège ecological committee (CEA) to suspend the decree of June 10, 2009 opening the hunt because it "does not provide for any measure to protect the bear s' applying to driven hunting ", they decided to stand up against the opponents of the Slovenian bear releases.

The day when the hunters of our country will understand that they are the pests ..... that the hunters compare what their grandfather hunted, what it remains to hunt now ..... and what their children will remain ....... continue, continue, eradicate, kill, strive to contribute with force and conviction to exterminate all remains of living forms. You are the brilliant illustration of the apogee of civilization, you kill for your little pleasure.

1 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 07/10/09, 05:08

Good evening

the problem with hunting is that it is most often practiced locally, by inhabitants of small villages where the problems linked to the reintroduction of the bear far outweigh them, especially if the re-introducers are not local, which is often the case. more ursine populations are difficult to control over their environment ...
http://www.ecologie.gouv.fr/publication ... s_Ours.pdf

hunting has existed in these territories for a long time, but it is more because of their restriction of natural habitats that the wild boars have gradually disappeared: finding at the present time wooded, uninhabited, roadless spaces is a rare commodity! and without ski tracks too, because the cracked of the ski need tracks at the expense of wild natural spaces, and I do not speak about the followers of the cross-country skiing ...

it should not be forgotten in addition that hunting societies are required to compensate farmers with crops damaged by wild boars, hence the famous hunts ...

I am not a hunter, personally, but I understand the nature of the problem anyway: it is not uncommon between November and April to meet unexpectedly with one or more wild boars crossing the roads, especially at night: by car, there just slow down at night in risky places, however a meeting for a biker can be fatal, or at least very risky, I recently had the example with a friend of mine who experienced this misadventure, fall without gravity according to the witnesses present, but multiple fractures in the thorax following repeated loads of the boar

jeff
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 07/10/09, 16:53

Hello

Few hunters chase a bear in Canada, however, this is not what is lacking in the forests, when they approach housing, it is because there is a lack of food in principle, it moves away from men. happen when a person is between their little one is their mother

Last month a madam lost her life attacked by a bear in Latuque let's say that it is exceptional case.

hunting is rather centered on Moose, Roe deer, geese

Although personally I am not a hunter, I will eventually become a hunter when the Moose have guns

(there are almost no wolves in the forest just coyotes)
beavers and foxes are more discreet

Andre
0 x
Gébé
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Gébé » 07/10/09, 18:29

coucou789456 wrote: the boars have gradually disappeared

Flytox wrote:.continue, continue, eradicate, kill, strive to contribute with force and conviction to exterminate all remains of living forms.

I am not a hunter but a simple rural ..... To paraphrase Beaumarchais, I would say: continue, continue to say anything with force and convictions, there will always be something left.

http://www.oncfs.gouv.fr/events/point_f ... ux2003.pdf

Conclusion of the linked report:
The data obtained for 20 years by this network allow, among other things, to note the spectacular increase in the populations of deer and wild boar. The problem now is the control of abundance
0 x
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 07/10/09, 22:20

buffer operation

it is clear that some links in the chain have disappeared

the choice is to be between leaving a part of the unexpected such as the appearance of wolves, bears, ... and other human predators

or control everything

I do not see that it is choice the

so give your opinion, ...
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 07/10/09, 23:20

Hello Gebe
Gébé wrote: I am not a hunter but a simple rural ..... To paraphrase Beaumarchais, I would say: continue, continue to say anything with force and convictions, there will always be something left.

http://www.oncfs.gouv.fr/events/point_f ... ux2003.pdf

Conclusion of the linked report:
The data obtained for 20 years by this network allow, among other things, to note the spectacular increase in the populations of deer and wild boar. The problem now is the control of abundance

The problem is that the hunters talk about game and not about nature. Difficult to do more reducing. What interests them is that we classify this or that animal "harmful" to have the pleasure of killing. That the ecosystem is completely screwed up, unbalanced, without natural predators etc ... it's not their problem, except when the quantity of game decreases.

Aren't you crazy? Natural predators ... so that there is a natural balance in populations .... they would prevent overpopulation of game and there would be nothing left to descend! so that we can do our little carnage between hunters ...

So when the population of such or game increases Victory Victory, you see we have not destroyed everything there is game ..., we are attentive to us, we will even do counts, census useful to nature !! ... game ... too much ... which does damage, quickly to our Kalachnikovs, we must save nature from pests !!.

And if we were talking about the whole ecosystem, you know of these species of living things but that we do not hunt. So ... how is the balance sheet ???
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 07/10/09, 23:55

Ah! That these are comments of great humanity.

I also have a "rural" side yet I never imagined for a single second to be able to feel pleasure in stalking game and killing it. That this observational psychology of certain "hominid predators" is well done Flytox. That's quite right.

By extension, we can wonder about our society (this is the goal of Recyclinage and this is to its credit) and see that this predation is very present at all levels of society, unfortunately. Because those who are profiled "predators" (sometimes called sadistic perverts or narcissistic perverts) have created "secure spaces" (according to their rules of course and without respect for the rules of others ... obviously) this to "evolve" without danger in civil society which they hastened to set up as a new "playground".

Just look at the cases of suicide in large companies (France Tel Est Comme, Ren @ ult, etc.). Or employees who have become the victims of a spiral from which they can no longer escape, are chased and pushed to the limit until they lose all hope in life ... and the operating mode must be well rehearsed to "appear normal" and go unnoticed ... Not even the medical or social world, and even less politics escape it, alas.

Remember this: no one is safe anywhere, man is a wolf for man, be vigilant and never let yourself be "locked in a gear" especially if your Achilles heel is your dedication to others...

In these scenes there is always somewhere unfair practices and betrayal. The hunter who kills is ultimate betrayal. He who says he respects nature, once the game is at his mercy .. he should let it go again ... Alas he doesn't do it but presses the trigger.
0 x
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

the instinctive genes of (fantasy of domination)

by recyclinage » 09/10/09, 21:34

the human problem is that everything is based only on a balance of power

it's in our genes
but by work of certain mastery manages to overcome this instinctive tendency

la installs a report of good form say also evolutionary report

because the goal is no longer to decrease the other
but to arrive without knowing it to evaluate it precisely to draw it is strong point and to make evolve the weak points positively

it's all a matter of point of view

i don't really understand the civilizing point of this fight all

maybe it makes people talk
but it also sleeps them, ...

nothing constructive, ...

more advice on a given point leads to a more exact answer, ...
0 x
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 09/10/09, 22:08

Obamot wrote:
Just look at the cases of suicide in large companies (France Tel Est Comme, Ren @ ult, etc.). Or employees who have become the victims of a spiral from which they can no longer escape, are chased and pushed to the limit until they lose all hope in life ... and the operating mode must be well rehearsed to "appear normal" and go unnoticed ... Not even the medical or social world, and even less politics escape it, alas.

it's called mobbing

(see under http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobbing ) <- English definition of the term
0 x