Rosicrucian Declaration of the Duties of Man

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
phil53
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Rosicrucian Declaration of the Duties of Man

by phil53 » 29/07/09, 12:41

I just discovered this statement in the Sunday newspaper.
Copy to
http://www.rose-croix.org/Documents/Declaration.pdf
In first reading I agree with it but by going on their site, there is like a discomfort, I find that it looks like a sectarian diffusion.
Has a member studied this subject?
If so, he could give us his point of view.
Thank you
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Rosicrucian Declaration of the Duties of Man

by I Citro » 29/07/09, 13:19

phil53 wrote:... but by going on their site, there is like a discomfort, I find that it looks like a sectarian diffusion.
Well yes, it is in any case often like that that this organization is qualified ...
:?
0 x
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 29/07/09, 14:47

https://www.econologie.com/forums/un-ashram- ... t8062.html

<== it's the kind of sect where you get everything and don't give anything

help yourself help yourself
be your guru
remove your chains and be a slave to your progress
0 x
patbordx
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Rosicrucian Declaration

by patbordx » 02/08/09, 08:39

It is maddening the nonsense that some can answer without anything on the subject! In January 2008, a certificate from the Ministry of the Interior, the central office for monitoring cults, attests that the initiation is a philosophical movement that has not been reported for sectarian aberrations. The list of sects of the parliamentary committee does not cite the Amorc and the Miviludes (Interministerial Mission for Vigilance and the Fight against Sectarian Abuses) either, certifies in May 2008 that the Amorc is indeed a non-sectarian organization of cultural inspiration. , philosophical and esoteric. All these documents are free to download. This is surely the reason why "le figaro", "the Sunday newspaper" and yesterday "the world" made this declaration appear.
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 02/08/09, 23:27

: Arrow: For me, the assessments of the organizations you cite should not be taken at face value ...
Yes the CR (as you call it) are rather presented from the philosophical and esoteric angle (the second term already bothers me).
NO, it is not yet pinned by the courts ...
I am however just like phil53 "disturbed" by their "philosophical approach" to society even if I agree with their postulates ... But it is the infancy of the art of this type of organization.
0 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."