Children who drink milk are living longer

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 29/07/09, 09:02

Created the 28/07/09 - Last update at 16:22

Absorbing more than 400 mg of calcium per day promotes greater longevity, according to British and Australian researchers.

It is a long-term study by researchers from the Queensland Medical Research Institute in Australia and the University of Bristol in the United Kingdom. To define the influence of dairy products on life expectancy, they looked at British families, whose eating habits had already been analyzed in the late 30s. Objective: to take stock of what they were become 70 years later. The conclusion of this study published in the specialized journal Heart: calcium is synonymous with longevity.

Dairy products provide protein, vitamins and minerals. These elements play an essential role for bone health. In particular, they would decrease the risk of dying from stroke. However, the researchers could not demonstrate that the consumption of calcium had an effect on coronary heart disease.

How much calcium does it take to live longer? The recommended daily intake of calcium is already set at 800 mg per day but the researchers established that the relevant threshold was 400 mg per day. This corresponds to 33 cl of milk or two yogurts. On the other hand, cheese and butter should be avoided because the saturated fatty acids and the cholesterol they contain promote heart disease.

europe 1 news source
Last edited by recyclinage the 29 / 07 / 09, 09: 43, 1 edited once.
0 x
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Children who drink mad cow milk, ...

by recyclinage » 29/07/09, 09:03

children who drink mad cow milk are funnier than the others

ok i go out, ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/07/09, 09:39

When are you no longer a child?
There are quite a few "ecologists" who are anti-milk ... from cows ...

To say that we must "avoid" butter and cheese seems to me "a bit" extremist: you must not take too much ...

ps: you forgot the source
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 29/07/09, 11:11

yeah yeah ... between those who claim that we are not made to digest dairy products (and in particular cow's milk) and those who claim that they extend life expectancy ...

Personal advice: consume dairy products as you feel and if you want to extend your life expectancy, start by quitting smoking, booze, eat food and do a little sport. It will be much more effective than psychotic for 3 drops of milk.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/07/09, 11:25

Well spoken Christine! Image

You just forgot the stress and pollution factors in reducing the lifespan ...
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 29/07/09, 11:57

Yes indeed...

1) You can make numbers say a lot ...

2) Christine's advice is probably more effective ... With stress, indeed, Christophe! So some forms of work, which should be eliminated ...

3) If it's calcium, there are plenty of other sources! Of which, in certain regions, cut the water softener !!!
0 x
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 29/07/09, 14:55

drunk as an energy drink or as a rheinal drain in the morning it is not toxic cow's milk

it is still the hyper consumption which melts a poison

if i want to annoy my world i can even manage to qualify certain water as a source of carcinogen

this is only my neophyte opinion
who serves me a lafyte castle?
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 29/07/09, 22:16

Lafitte? Right?
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 30/07/09, 11:33

I would not be telling you
I never have a single bottle

if it would have rhyme i would have said niole in the bottle
but it's less smart, ...
0 x
Oliver Twist
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Oliver Twist » 30/07/09, 14:16

It looks like a commercial for the dairy industry. Lactose is harmful to humans beyond the age of 3 years because we no longer have the enzyme necessary to assimilate it correctly. And as for calcium, it is found in quantity in fruits and vegetables, without the drawback of lactose. Dairy products, consumed regularly are a poison for humans (adults). You can consume goat's milk or sheep's milk without bp on the other hand.
0 x