Film Grass - National release

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Grass
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Film Grass - National release

by Grass » 18/02/09, 15:59

Hello,

I allow myself to do some publicity, we are releasing our first feature-length documentary film, Grass, ce Wednesday 18 February 2009.

We invite you to go see it (if you haven't seen it already) to get information, promote peasant agriculture that the world so badly needs, and support free and independent cinema ...

All the info on: http://www.herbe-lefilm.com (regular update of the program).

Do not hesitate to circulate the information, we are counting on you for the first week!

Good to you all,

Matthew Levain.
(co-author of the film)
0 x
Ibis.
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Ibis. » 18/02/09, 17:44

It is very attractive.

Producing meat from roughage like grass and hay is ideal and sustainable.

We transform into meat or milk a material that cannot be used directly by humans, and we highlight areas and skills in areas that are not very favorable to cultivation. . The Swiss are very good at this, and genuinely "grow" the weed, and advocate extremely reliable and high quality legume / grass mixtures, allowing for good and smart production. Too bad these fodder mixtures are not better adopted in France.

Transforming cereals into meat, it's a bit the same topo as bio-fuels, waste.

However, a little corn silage supplement does not strike me as criminal.
0 x