Ecological planning on 10 years

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Dconomie
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Ecological planning on 10 years

by Dconomie » 03/12/08, 21:03

Hello,

On November 29 took place the birth of the Left Party of Jean-Luc Mélenchon. During his speech, he spoke of "ecological planning". He justifies "planning" by the fact that nothing can be expected from "promises" and other announcements. For him, ecological planning must be part of a government's program, in order to ensure the ecological transition in 10 years, no more.

Connections:

The speech:
"Certainly in the declaration of identity of the left party we propose an ecological planning to steer the transition from the current mode of production to the new ecological age of society. Environmentalists are present among the founders of our party. But that is not enough. no. We need a lot of help in order to operate the ideological mutation that political ecology proposes on our own. I appeal to the ecologists of the left. Come, help us, take your place to found the program and proposals of the new left party "

http://www.lepartidegauche.fr/index.php ... Itemid=106

The video: -Minute 112- (But you can watch everything, at least from the minute 95, we have not had such a speech since Jaurès!)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k6apwAIp982iRFRpMA

What do you think ?

And you Christophe?

EDIT: new link, directly on the PG site, this time with the complete "ecology" component (go down to "Jean-Luc Mélenchon, Meeting du 29/11", go to the end of part 1, minute 17 )

http://www.lepartidegauche.fr/index.php ... &Itemid=94
Last edited by Dconomie the 12 / 12 / 08, 18: 10, 1 edited once.
0 x
Dconomie
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Ecological revolution.

by Dconomie » 11/12/08, 17:39

Odd weird ...

A new political party (which will cardboard, Ed) proposes to put the man and his ecosystem at the center of his political program, and it does not interest anyone here .... Am I wrong site?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/12/08, 20:54

I did not look at the links and I did not see this topic until tonight.

Pkoi no reaction? Maybe because politics, the real one, costs too much ... it can never do anything but the continuity of the current system ...

And that the real changes will come not from the heads of governments who have too much to lose in a change ...

Can pkoi call this new movement "the LEFT Party" if it is ecology that interests it?

I think that ecology can be more effective when it is applied with a doctrine of the right, not in the sense: plunder of resources and maximum profit, of course, but in the sense of economic profitability of ecology. .

Besides, econology is rather right... for the simple reason that it includes just profitability ... while the left is rather grantmaking ...

And pkoi an ecologist should be left first? Your call seems to partition the ecologists to the left ... error no?

I caricature a little and I will look at your links in more detail ...
0 x
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 11/12/08, 21:03

Indeed, all the ecologists are not left! 8)
0 x
Every action counts for our planet !!!
Flytox

by Flytox » 11/12/08, 21:35

Hello Economy

No reaction because politicians of all kinds we are accustomed to drink speeches of good intentions never materialized. Good intentions are subordinated to personal profit, which means:

- It's getting elected. (It does not matter the means, the arguments, the color, the label, the lack of conviction, the speeches etc ...)

- To return the elevator. (for example, being ready to vote any nonsense for the benefit of lobbies who financed his campaign)

Clearly, in agreement with Christophe, it is not by counting on politicians that we will move things forward.
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
lv13r
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by lv13r » 11/12/08, 22:47

a real ecologist right is what is called a sting not ?? (he keeps his money and spends only the bare minimum) : Mrgreen:
otherwise I do not know many people right who his ecolo
view with what rolls there and the money they spend on their pleasures
on the other hand if the left for you christophe is summarized in ps
the pile can not be wrong :D
for the CEO (left party), belanchon want to create some new things and include the ecology of the departure to build the foundations of this new party t better.
By the way for subsidies the right is not bad either
she has a lot of it too but the boss (and not for subsidized ecology)
: Evil:
amicalement
LV13R
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 12/12/08, 00:14

: Arrow: I attended a conference a few months ago by JL Melanchon on secularism.
The conference was fascinating and the light it shed on the subject was quite worrying (taken over by our "consciences" by religions) especially by explaining that the president's ideologues want to promote this control over our minds by resuming methods more or less neofacist developed in the USA in recent years ... : Evil:
Perhaps you remember the declarations of little Nicolas saying "that a parish priest was more important than a teacher", as well as his visit to the Vatican where he was the first French president to accept to receive the title of Canon of Lateran. : Shock: (while he is 2 once divorced so excommunicated according to the Christian religion).

This conference was organized by the PRS (For a Social Republic).

All this to say that I really enjoyed the performance of Mélanchon and the scale of the Man. : Arrowl:

He is a man of the left and sees no other personal alternative than to position himself on the political scene.

His vision of society is modern, dynamic and reformist, a sort of French Obama, for the image but surely much more interesting and innovative for ideas. (Obama will quickly disappoint his electorate). Melanchon is one of the few politicians (the only one?) Who has really thought about reforming our society.

That said, I think that we should not see progress as an idea exclusively left ... I dream (this happens to me) of a more balanced society, rid of this eternal cleavage left / right; :frown: and whose sole objective would be the welfare of the greatest number whereas today it is the opposite. : Evil:
0 x
Dconomie
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Dconomie » 12/12/08, 17:58

@ Christopher

"I think ecology can be more effective when applied with a right-wing doctrine, not in the sense: plundering of resources and maximum profit, obviously, but in the sense of the economic profitability of ecology. .. "

For the moment, and without control, it is looting and the race for profits that prevail. And wait for ecology to be "profitable" to get started ... can the planet still wait for it? It is precisely this idea of ​​forcing things a little ("ecological planning") that challenged me in the program of this party, and that is why I am talking about it here, among the pros.

"Besides, econology is more on the right ... for the simple reason that it includes profitability ... while the left is more subsidy ..."

I suppose that the "right-wing" ecology seen by the PG must be the one that allows to blister wind turbines, touch the com, and sell the concession to pension funds for shareholders (because that's what it happens). Suddenly, after having watered everyone, the kWh explodes the ceilings and in addition, EDF has the obligation to buy it ... What we do not pay in subsidies / taxes, we will pay anyway a day on the invoice.
I never forget that the private sector is always more expensive than the public ... (except to pay miserable wages to 800 € and to be exempted from social contributions), but that is another debate. )
0 x
Dconomie
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Dconomie » 12/12/08, 18:02

@Flytox

"- It is to be elected. (Whatever the means, the arguments, the color, the label, the absence of conviction, the speeches etc ...)

- To return the elevator. (for example be ready to vote any ineptitude for the benefit of lobbies which financed his campaign) "

But precisely, JLM is known to be the opposite of all that. That's why his PG seems credible to me.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/12/08, 18:10

Economy, please use the QUOTE tag by clicking on the "quote" button, it will be easier for everyone to read.

I am rather hostile to the ecological subsidy policy precisely, it allows:

a) to control market prices
(b) to inflate prices

a + b = not good for the DURABLE development of a product ... enough that the State say STOP so that it is finished ...

ps: thank you for the "chez des pro" : Cheesy:
0 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."