Hulot, Minister at 100 Liters on time?

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Hulot, Minister at 100 Liters on time?

by Exnihiloest » 17/05/17, 20:48

moral lesson, by Nicolas Hulot:
"Each of us must take our share of responsibility in this cycle of the futile. In this silent complacency, even this gluttony with the frivolous, we reduce ourselves"

True life of Nicolas Hulot:
Family boat trip with the "225hp Verado-Mercury engine capable of consuming up to 100 liters per hour at full speed"!

http://corto74.blogspot.fr/2015/01/dans ... s-pas.html

The tartuffery pays.
1 x
Christophe

Re: Hulot Minister 100 liters per hour

by Christophe » 17/05/17, 21:13

Go some reason ... I think it's always better qu'Hulot a technocrat Nth right?

Therefore judge it on its future actions rather than his past actions !!
1 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 18/05/17, 07:41

This appointment makes me happy: nicolas hulot is not the type to accept the place just for the honor: if macron was able to convince him it is that he will be able to do useful things

Anyway he will not do absurdity like segolene who was rather a minister of waste

It is not by being dogmatically against the nuclear that we advance ... I see them rather construct what it takes to advance the renewable, to liberate the absurd regulations that jam everything

I hear them on television talk about the weathervane government: to steer a boat it is necessary to take into account the direction of the wind, so the wind vane is useful ... it is rather obstinate dogma that does not take into account the wind Are criticable
1 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 18/05/17, 08:06

Exnihiloest wrote:Family boat trip with the "225hp Verado-Mercury engine capable of consuming up to 100 liters per hour at full speed"!

The tartuffery pays.

Well, we could not do the electric boat, with a big cable connected to the photovoltaic roads of Segolene?

More seriously, we must give Hulot his chance, but not expect miracles either.

Compared to the others, Hulot is still competent on ecological matters.
0 x
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 18/05/17, 08:42

Exnihiloest wrote:moral lesson, by Nicolas Hulot:
"Each of us must take our share of responsibility in this cycle of the futile. In this silent complacency, even this gluttony with the frivolous, we reduce ourselves"

True life of Nicolas Hulot:
Family boat trip with the "225hp Verado-Mercury engine capable of consuming up to 100 liters per hour at full speed"!

The tartuffery pays.

AND SO WHAT !!

It's easy enough to criticize.
If it is, whoever criticizes and who is an illustrious unknown perhaps rolls all the year with a so-called ecological SUV and even takes it to go get the bread.
But that's for sure it's less ostentatious than renting a boat with marked 225CV on once in the year when called Hulot.
0 x
Click my signature
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 18/05/17, 09:10

eh yes! He is in this contradiction which characterizes us all and where words and actions are often in contradiction. But as a passage from the Gospels says: "That that of you who never sinned throws the first stone to him! "After, always according to a biblical passage:"It is to its fruits (Policies in this case) that we recognize a tree! "
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 18/05/17, 09:48

Christophe, I admire your freshness of soul! : Wink:
The fact that Macron feels the tactical need for an ecological vase to fill a gaping void, cannot lead to hope for anything, given the general context of the Macronian "program" ...
This will give an idea to the N. Hulot, For her next birthday present: a mega vaseline tube! : Lol:
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 18/05/17, 10:06

I can reassure you in advance, under the guise of N. Hulot, Macron will be able to "release ballast" on minor points, but stand-out materials, to better advance "tranquilou" its large-scale destructive projects ... After a while, our Hulot will probably be obliged to resign with dignity, comfortable retirement guaranteed, just to heal its brand image and preserve its "ecological capital"! (sic) : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

It was the prediction of the day! 8) : Lol:
1 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by 1360 » 18/05/17, 10:49

chatelot16 wrote:... anyway he will not make nonsense like Ségolène who was rather a waste minister

Does that mean the solar road is over? Too bad, we laughed well ...

: Mrgreen:

Ahmed wrote:I can reassure you in advance, under the guise of N. Hulot, Macron will be able to "release ballast" on minor points, but stand-out materials, to better advance "tranquilou" its large-scale destructive projects ...

Unfortunately, there's a good chance you're right ...

Poor France.
0 x
Trying too hard to get into the mold, it ends up looking like a pie.
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 18/05/17, 13:42

No trial of intent, just "wait & see";)
0 x