Launcher

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
alhopiteau
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Launcher

by alhopiteau » 01/02/16, 23:38

Hi friends!

a nice video and an article that are spread in 14 different languages. To access the language of your choice use the language selection button at the very top of the article.

http://fr.euronews.com/2016/01/29/lanceurs-d-alerte-une-activite-a-haut-risque/

Good viewing and good sharing to all. Thank you!
0 x
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Alert Launcher

by Grelinette » 17/04/16, 12:06

I just heard a column on a big radio that says a new European directive toughens sanctions against whistleblowers: http://www.alterecoplus.fr/libertes/mau ... 03328.html

With all the scandals that happen every month, how do you understand this directive?

MEPs probably give more priority to the stability of the economy, rather than to its morality! ...
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 17/04/16, 20:33

These are all "terrorists"which deserve to be severely repressed.
Dangerous species which threatens the unlimited prosperity of "our" democracies (?) Hungry for justice and truth (?) no goal keske-wous-croawyez!
An insignificant minority in danger of disappearing, who even dares to attack the banks: do you realize?
► View Text

On the other hand, dare to say that Putin "stashed a woolen stocking in Panama", that is allowed even if it is not true?
It's ugly >>>.
1 x
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 18/04/16, 09:03

Hello Obamot,

The subject concerns the new European directive which increases the protection of "Business secret", and consequently weakens whistleblowers who will be more isolated than ever before justice.

This subject does not directly concern the "N $ A, the C! A, the FB! And the Møssad", which will undoubtedly benefit from this tightening, but it is more the companies with questionable practices and which navigate in the business environment opaque that rub their hands.
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by raymon » 18/04/16, 09:30

But finally obamot stops reading sputnik you are spinning bad cotton : Wink:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 18/04/16, 13:23

Yeah, I admit my wrongs, I shouldn't read that duck that should be muzzled. Besides, to tell the truth, I "rejoice" at the existence of tax havens, many of which are "Western creations". We are not going to tolerate the late sixty eighthuitards denouncing that some are going to invest funds there because it is precisely their reason for being!

But for https://fr.sputniknews.com/ the server is "alas" domiciled in Russia, which is the host country for these "thugs" of whistleblowers. The world is not what it used to be, in my time it was straight up in the gulag. Now there is Guantanamo and the secret prisons of the C! A >>>What more can the democratic world ask for? Maybe launching preventive wars and killing millions of innocents by ruining entire countries?

Still it would be possible to do it in all discretion ...

Grelinette wrote:Hello Obamot,

The subject concerns the new European directive which increases the protection of "Business secret", and consequently weakens whistleblowers who will be more isolated than ever before justice.

This subject does not directly concern the "N $ A, the C! A, the FB! And the Møssad", which will undoubtedly benefit from this tightening, but it is more the companies with questionable practices and which navigate in the business environment opaque that rub their hands.

Thank you for this "reframing", bein me you know I'm coming, so I did not know how I was so "bad" informed.

Note that when it comes to the business world, the N $ A, is directly a target (to go in your direction ...):

By Emmanuel Fansten, with Julian ASSANGE - 29 June 2015 at 19: 58 in 'LIbération', who wrote:N $ A: economic espionage, the dirty American game

http://www.liberation.fr/planete/2015/0 ... in_1339635

Myriam Amara. - the 30.10.2013 in 'Le Matin' wrote:«N $ A plays are for economic purposes»

http://www.lematin.ch/monde/ameriques/L ... y/20356918

Nicolas Ransom and Fred Gardair the 06 / 01 / 2014 at France24 who has written:N $ A: massive economic espionage weapon

http://www.france24.com/fr/20140104-wb- ... s-commerce

Note that the two agencies I mentioned, are only the arm and the logistics necessary to accomplish this task

After we can use the word "justice", what meaning can it have when an overarmed country is above all international laws?

The West is swimming in hypocrisy and its own contradictions.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/04/16, 15:11

raymon wrote:But finally obamot stops reading sputnik you are spinning bad cotton : Wink:

Turkey completely blocked its access this weekend ... Sputnik groans ... but obviously it is "legal" ... and it is a shame for freedom of expression and could set a dangerous precedent .. .

Obviously, it's not new: China blocks much of the Western net ... but we know that China is a cultural dictatorship ... unlike Turkey ... until now ...
0 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."