Stanley Kubrik went to the moon?

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Stanley Kubrik went to the moon?

by raymon » 15/12/15, 09:26

Is this a fake of more than one site I do not know what do you think? You will notice that I am careful!

http://www.nouvelordremondial.cc/2015/1 ... 015-video/

Direct link to the interview:

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/12/15, 10:44

NASA has publicly admitted to having used studios to increase the number of its draws so much the media demand was great. It's not a secret...

That's not to say they did not go to the moon.

In short I do not see the econological interest of this subject ...

Here are 2 more econological topics concerning the Moon:

Science-and-Technology / exopollution trace-of-men-on-the-moon-apollo-nasa-t11105.html # p329716

energies-fossil-nuclear / operating-mining-and-energetics-of-the-moon-helium-3-t7995.html
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 15/12/15, 11:14

Let's take a look at the documentary Operation Moon which shows very clearly ... that we must not believe what we see on TV (or cinema) ...
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 15/12/15, 11:17

Gaston: is it really a hoax? (ok I -> [] get out ...)

Raymon wrote:Stanley Kubrik went to the moon?

Good title! : Cheesy: Yes, but how important is it?

The American myth totally collapsed in the world today it will never reborn (alas) ever from its ashes!
Even a 3rd world war is hardly possible to see the arrival of "the savior", as long as we know who is the leader.

And besides, if that were the case, the Chinese >>> Indians >>> the Japaneses >>> and the Russians >>> and here >>> already know it.

If this is not the case, it is possible that fearing that the photos / films taken on the Moon were not of sufficient quality, NASA would have mandated Kubrick to film scenes, so as to have something to to present to the world at the height of the event ... Kubrick would have told the truth, but he would have extrapolated a little too much - the whole having been done in the greatest secrecy - to imagine that the missions do not would not have happened ...

Except the episodes of the accidents with the problems of joints with the tiokol which let go or the astronauts saved in extremis thanks to the motor of the LEM which brought them back to the Earth could not be invented ...

Besides, NASA has not just declassified more 8'400 photos of Apollo missions >>>

I don't know if you know what it could represent to have made> 10 "fake" photos in Hasselblad of "fake" missions, with the software that we have today and which allows to track "fake" rigged ...

I do not speak, but I hope I have contributed to the thread by giving some leads!

We will know the truth sooner or later, it remains there top launch modules back to Earth of different LEM ... and all that was left on the spot (if they went there ...)

Good thread! Image

PS: Odyssey 2001 was maybe true at once Image
Last edited by Obamot the 15 / 12 / 15, 12: 12, 5 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/12/15, 11:30

Gaston wrote:Let's take a look at the documentary Operation Moon which shows very clearly ... that we must not believe what we see on TV (or cinema) ...

I saw it some time ago.

Really good!

(speaking of good documentaries this week's Arte sur Mitterand has cringed: http://tvmag.lefigaro.fr/le-scan-tele/p ... errand.php )
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/12/15, 11:31

Crazy is the same director: William Karel https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Karel

Not even on purpose! Like what chance does not exist! : Cheesy:

And it is also he who made CIA secret wars, very good trilogy!
Who would do well to spend prime time ... instead of reality TV ... that stupefying people! Where is my Care Bears? : Cheesy:

Funny though, this week's Arte does not appear (yet?) On his Wiki page ...

http://info.arte.tv/fr/francois-mitterr ... s-amours-0

ps: it lacks more than its palm Kursk a submarine in troubled waters! Very good investigation report (not sure that today it would have been feasible!)

https://www.econologie.com/forums/documentai ... t6197.html
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 15/12/15, 18:44

The man did not go to the moon, there was no nuclear bombardment on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, no planes in the towers of the WTC, the Middle Ages is a historian's invention, the earth does not turn no ... non-exhaustive list of breathtaking stories circulating on the internet.

Faced with a society that changes too quickly, the individuals attacked from all sides of information, found as the only solution that the negation of reality ... this is quite disturbing, the flight into denial is a consequence of the cultural collapse .
The rise of historical romanticism is usually the prelude to violent conflict.
1 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by raymon » 15/12/15, 19:15

The man did not go to the moon, there was no nuclear bombardment on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, no planes in the towers of the WTC, the Middle Ages is a historian's invention, the earth does not turn no ... non-exhaustive list of breathtaking stories circulating on the internet.

That's not what I'm saying simply that Kubrik's interview is disturbing as Bigard would say!
I do not believe in soup served by Pujadas. Although there is some truth. Fortunately there is internet with all this bullshit because the mainstream media make me think more and more of Georges Orwell. The news in the 70 years for example was very different there was a real difference at the time between the figaro and libé there was also some kind of straight answer polak broadcasts.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 15/12/15, 21:30

Honestly, it would be funny that they did not go there ... : Cheesy:

Maintaining such a secret would have an incredible cost to the "opposite camps "!

I would not wish them to have fallen so low (if yes there is a chance of implosion in the face of such a lie).

I am for the balance of forces : Mrgreen: :P : Cheesy: (but not for the danger that one can represent for the community!)
0 x
raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by raymon » 16/12/15, 09:06

I'm for the balance of strength Mr. Green Razz Cheesy Grin (but not for the danger that one can represent for the community!)

It only remains for Putin to balance the truth he must know.
0 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."