System anti SDF social progress ..... .....?

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Flytox

System anti SDF social progress ..... .....?

by Flytox » 04/07/14, 22:51

http://www.lepoint.fr/societe/londres-u ... 865_23.php

Private initiatives

A rare outcry, however. Because, for a good fifteen years, anti-homeless devices have constantly invaded our cities. Armrests in the middle of the benches, concrete studs, annoying lighting, metal bars, cactus gardens, inclined planes, these systems have gradually appeared in front of stores or on the porches of major world cities. In the vast majority of cases, it is private companies that equip themselves with anti-homeless furniture, because the practice is too controversial for municipalities. In Argenteuil, in 2007, the mayor of the city had to give up his brilliant idea: a smelly chemical product.

In Paris, devices to repel the homeless are now popping up everywhere. The first company to be launched was the RATP, with its almost suspended benches made up of two metal bars, on which it is impossible to lie down. But without ever recognizing it clearly: the homeless pushers are presented above all as "design".

https://www.google.fr/search?q=systeme+ ... 0&dpr=1.25
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
The shadow
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by The shadow » 05/07/14, 07:31

It is so true that it does not seem to bother the world of architects and better parents of students and paris is not it the capital of the arts
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 05/07/14, 20:24

it's very sad ... instead of using money to solve real problems, we are wasting it to complicate the lives of victims

every time I see these benches with something to prevent them from lying down it makes me an effect difficult to explain

I think the psychological effect of all this bullshit is even more harmful than the presence of homeless people
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 05/07/14, 20:57

Question: how to use money to solve the real problems created by money? Image
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
The shadow
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by The shadow » 05/07/14, 21:45

the worst in this case is the HUMAN bullshit because if one day you get sick and you fall on such bullshit hello the damage and I'm not talking about children
BETTER FRANCE HUMAN RIGHTS FAIL WITH THE BLESSING OF OUR ELECTED OFFICIALS
man is a predator for these fellows

0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 05/07/14, 23:44

Ahmed wrote:Question: how to use money to solve the real problems created by money? Image

It is all quite "oxymoric"!
Unless you use the money to create a concept to destroy it! : Lol:

Finally it seems to me that Mr. Sarkozy had said that there would be no more homeless under his mandate ... would that mean that he is a (bonus) liar? I can't think of that!: Lol:
Unless it means more "visible" sdf?:?:

In any case, thanks to the current president, there will be courses in schools to learn - among other things about gender theory - the certainty of job loss and "how to survive on the streets when a machine stole your job "! : Lol:

To come back to more serious matters, it would be interesting to understand why people end up in the streets, and why a "force" pushes them to destroy themselves?
I find it distressing that no sociologist is really invoked the real reasons for this and not just the symptoms of such social unrest.
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 06/07/14, 09:42

Sociology is deployed within a conceptual framework which prevents it from pronouncing on the merits ... It would have to surpass itself, as a domain of knowledge, to achieve this.

As for the self-destructive "force" which strikes the homeless, it is only one particular manifestation of a more general force: the fetish form of abstract value, which uses all physical and rational resources in the service of a goal. totally irrational and sacrificial.
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 06/07/14, 11:00

Ahmed wrote:As for the self-destructive "force" which strikes the homeless, it is only one particular manifestation of a more general force: the fetish form of abstract value, which uses all physical and rational resources in the service of a goal. totally irrational and sacrificial.

Indeed, the race ahead of society ejects a growing number of people, the "last" finally end up destroying themselves through a process still unknown: social apoptosis...
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 06/07/14, 12:15

"social apoptosis": it's an interesting concept ...
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 06/07/14, 14:01

Ahmed wrote:"social apoptosis": it's an interesting concept ...

Apoptosis is a biological phenomenon that consists in the self-destruction of a cell following a signal sent by the body when it is no longer necessary for the whole.
It must be differentiated from the necrosis which results from cell death following the intervention of an external agent and which does not not a result of the normal functioning of the body.

The human being is a gigantic cellular vehicle, and it constitutes itself a cell within the super-organism (see: https://www.econologie.com/forums/les-superorganismes-en-question-t13305.html ).
Through a fractal invariance process, each individual behaves like a cell, and when this is no longer necessary for the whole, it receives a signal indicating that it must self-destruct.
The said signal we all know it, it has several names: unemployment, precariousness, devaluation, contempt ....
Self-destruction takes place by various means: alcohol, drugs, suicide.
It is important to note the concept of apoptosis and not social necrosis.
Social apoptosis results from normal functioning of our society, like systemic delinquency, it is not accidental (as the media imply) but inherent in the system ...
0 x