"Notre-Dame-des-Landes", or the great ecological silence

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

"Notre-Dame-des-Landes", or the great ecological silence

by Ahmed » 27/10/12, 21:13

Since our official ecologists have obtained some governmental satisfaction, they continue, of course, to borrow about biodiversity and other decorative stuff, but, anesthetized by their functions (it seems) superbly ignore the project of the airport dear to the first. Minister (who is also concerned about biodiversity, in his spare time).
This equipment, which is of little use in the light of current economic criteria, is a real provocation on at least two important points:
1- compared to (supposed) efforts to reduce Co2 emissions,
2- the necessary protection of wetlands, places where biodiversity is greatest.

Deafening silence and yet eloquent !!!
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: "Notre-Dame-des-Landes", or the great silence

by sen-no-sen » 28/10/12, 12:50

Ahmed wrote:Since our official ecologists have obtained some governmental satisfaction, they continue, of course, to borrow about biodiversity and other decorative stuff, but, anesthetized by their functions (it seems)

You have to call people by their names: EELV members ...
This term "green" ends up destroying the reputation of ecology, the real one.
As soon as we talk about ecologists, we immediately come to a stereotyped vision of baba cool followers of the fumette, whose demagoguery is at the height of naivety.
The members of EELV are for the most part leftists "sixty-eight" sprawled in capitalism (like a certain Cohn Bendit ...) attached to a very truncated vision of reality (moralization of capitalism, "human rights" , libertarianism etc ...).

This equipment, which is of little use in the light of current economic criteria, is a real provocation on at least two important points:
1- compared to (supposed) efforts to reduce Co2 emissions,
2- the necessary protection of wetlands, places where biodiversity is greatest.

Absolutely!
The construction of a second airport is, in addition to an ecological wound, an economic nonsense!
At the time of oil depletion, such a structure is destined to be deserted at the term.
"To govern is to foresee", apparently the government team proves us, once again, are incapacity and its amateurism!
It would have been much smarter to modernize the rail sector (it takes almost 6 hours to make Lyon / Nantes by train ... 2012!)
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 28/10/12, 16:56

Really sorry, but I agree with you! : Mrgreen:
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 30/10/12, 20:07

0 x
BobFuck
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by BobFuck » 30/10/12, 22:12

sen-no-sen wrote:The members of EELV are for the most part leftists "sixty-eight" sprawled in capitalism (like a certain Cohn Bendit ...) attached to a very truncated vision of reality (moralization of capitalism, "human rights" , libertarianism etc ...).

It's so true ... (except libertarianism).
We call it watermelons: green outside, red in : Mrgreen:
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 31/10/12, 11:24

BobFuck wrote:
sen-no-sen wrote:The members of EELV are for the most part leftists "sixty-eight" sprawled in capitalism (like a certain Cohn Bendit ...) attached to a very truncated vision of reality (moralization of capitalism, "human rights" , libertarianism etc ...).

It's so true ... (except libertarianism).

Many "ecologists" from EELV like a certain Daniel Cohn Bendit have been (it has been a bit weak) libertarians pure and hard invoking the famous expressions of Mai 1968:"It is forbidden to forbid"!

We unfortunately find in the "philosophy" of the Greens a lot of libertarianism, such as the legalization of cannabis (at the base it concerned all drugs) total sexual freedom (I invite you to do some investigation on the dubious past of the recently cited individual ...).
Fortunately, this does not concern all the ecologists of EELV, but it is clear that this ideology has phagocyted a lot of energy to the ecological cause, making his last for hippies having aged badly ... and too bad for the biodiversity!
0 x
BobFuck
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by BobFuck » 31/10/12, 16:52

Ah, lol, I had confused with libertarians, which are roughly the opposite of our watermelons.

> passing them off as hippies who have aged badly

but it's the truth : Mrgreen:

True ecologists (in the sense that connect the brain to do something useful) you will find very little in the political movements, stuffed with ideologues, utopians and reds for which the reality and obtaining tangible results by methods that work are totally foreign concepts ...

When to Cohn Bendit, how to take seriously an ex fan of Pol Pot ...
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 31/10/12, 19:15

BobFuck wrote:True ecologists (in the sense that connect the brain to do something useful) you will find very little in the political movements, stuffed with ideologues, utopians and reds for which the reality and obtaining tangible results by methods that work are totally foreign concepts ...

Indeed and in all areas!
People who can make a difference are quickly squeezed out of the system ... :|
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 31/10/12, 20:38

I basically agree with you, Bobfuck et Sen-no-sen.
However, I would like to point out that opposing theorists and practitioners does not make sense in the absolute.

Of course, I understood that in your mind it was a question of denouncing the conceptual vacuum in which many ofapparachiki The obscurity of the remarks or the dogmatic rigidity then serves as a screen for a peaceful conservatism.

On the other hand, an unbridled utilitarianism which would ignore any analysis would be condemned to reinforce, without wanting it, what it rebels against; "plaster" on gangrene, in a way.

Those who invoke the primacy of "pragmatism" in reality devote implicit theoretical options and therefore start on uncontested premises: in other words, building on bad foundations.
An error at the base ruin all the continuation of a reasoning, whatever the subtlety of its developments.
0 x
bobono
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Our soul of the Lande

by bobono » 31/10/12, 21:09

I agree, left and right are in agreement for this project. A lot of money in games, the 500 ha recover on Nantes to build buildings Yum yum. 2000 ha to asphalt and concrete yum yum for vinci + more certainly a giant highway and more.
0 x